Author Topic: What a week  (Read 5195 times)

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
What a week
« on: January 10, 2008, 06:55:53 pm »
>:(  Last week like the wonderful mommy that  I try to be I sat through the Chris Brown and Lil Bow wow concert. Yish! But I did this for the growth of my daughter. Worked hard like the rest of world. Go to work and some a**hole broke into my car. I was/is really pissed off. Of course my purse was in the car and stolen. Since the holidays just passed I had all my credit cards, store credit cards, and those wonderful non traceable/refundable giftcards.
I call the dealer to find out how much the window would cost cheery ass Aaron says , ma'am that will be $481.61, shall I transfer you to service, I guess I replied inapropiately because he than informed the f'ing window came with a 1 yr. warranty. I just said I call back. It's not my nature to cuss but I did.
Yes, I know it could have been worse. But I no longer have a purse. I have boat load of stuff to replace simply because people are just triffillin. BUT, good news while they were spending that $103.00 at 7-11 they were caught on tape, just like when they were spending the $1000+ at Target I hope they the chair or at least lethal injection.

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: What a week
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 07:06:52 pm »
Condolences Girl.
I feel your pain.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline Open palm

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 07:56:29 pm »
Sorry you've had a sh*tty week, Cheirel. Hang tough, girl. The turn of the year hasn't been so great either.
Do you prefer a hero who will confirm your deepest fears? Or a hero who will inspire faith in humanity and goodness?

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 08:42:34 pm »
Thanx! Guys!!! I need all the love that I can get right about now

Offline Tanksleyd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 11:48:50 pm »
Well I had my window smashed about 8 years ago, but I'm pretty sure it was some union guys who were pissed at me. My parked car got hit about 5 years ago and the kid and my ex-wife got burglarized just before Christmas two years ago. Then a year ago I got to spend a night in jail for sharing my feelings when some kids were getting busted for skateboarding, it's a big deal in downtown Philly. The same downtown where years earlier I saw a cop take his sweet, sweet time as he approached two people fighting. Funny in all of my "adventures" the only person who got caught was me. But the last time I was actually mugged was in Newark NJ about 20 years ago.

I almost feel like I'm overdue.

"What a world" (The older I get the more attractive heaven looks)

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 04:53:18 am »
*hugz cutie bootie*

lets hope that the 3 strikes law takes care of 'em.

i'll be prayin' for ya.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 02:17:57 pm »
yo C, if I was down there I'd take a bat to them punks.  Rest assured, if they get sent up at the very least they will have to face the prospect of daily ass-rape avoidance.  Unpleasant, but it's the least those punks deserve...

Offline Gooch

• The only thing that is not common is sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 07:35:28 pm »
Damn, the same ish happened to me when i went to the gym yesterday, busted out my window and everything while i was at the gym
the game is messed up,  singers want to be gansters, gangsters want to be rappers, and rappers want to  be actors

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 08:09:37 pm »
Damn, the same ish happened to me when i went to the gym yesterday, busted out my window and everything while i was at the gym

What the heck is going on?? This is ridiculous.
Thanx! Sam and Mastrmynd. I hope they are caught. I wouldn't mind whoopin on they behinds myself
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 08:13:03 pm by Cheirel »

Offline BarbaraB

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 08:19:26 pm »
Hope you feel better Cheirel. Will your credit card company cover the money they spent?

My Nintendo DS got stolen out of my sh*tty piece of car a couple of weeks ago (it wasn't visible). It was nice driving around with my window taped up in the cold.

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2008, 05:38:59 am »
yo, my car was broken into twice by the same guy (the police thought) who was breaking into garages where I used to live over the course of a year.  f*cked my sh*t up.  :(

I got a super viper alarm installed now, it kills the engine and emits a piercing noise, plus I have a "stealth" stereo, you can't tell I have anything, and I keep all valuables either in my center console or on my person, I always tell my wife too to never leave her purse or cell phone visible in your car,  all that makes you vunrable.  Gots to be careful these days.

TO make you all smile, once my brother caught some fool trying to rip of the hood ornament from his caddy (back in the '80's when the hood ornaments stood straight up) and he dented the hood of his car with the dudes face. No lie.  Heh...

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2008, 10:07:18 am »
yo, my car was broken into twice by the same guy (the police thought) who was breaking into garages where I used to live over the course of a year.  f*cked my sh*t up.  :(

I got a super viper alarm installed now, it kills the engine and emits a piercing noise, plus I have a "stealth" stereo, you can't tell I have anything, and I keep all valuables either in my center console or on my person, I always tell my wife too to never leave her purse or cell phone visible in your car,  all that makes you vunrable.  Gots to be careful these days.

TO make you all smile, once my brother caught some fool trying to rip of the hood ornament from his caddy (back in the '80's when the hood ornaments stood straight up) and he dented the hood of his car with the dudes face. No lie.  Heh...
-----------
I laughed. :D

Offline BarbaraB

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2008, 11:19:19 am »

Thats funny! I heard a story (maybe on tv) about a guy who came out of his house one day to find a car thief messing around under the hood of his car. He walked over and asked the guy if he needed any help and then slammed the hood down on his head.

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2008, 07:01:12 pm »
I'm still trying to keep a stiff up lip and laughing he he ... See my my fellow HEFFAs got some stories. But I least have glass. That trash bag look was going to work for me.

Offline Open palm

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2008, 09:29:53 am »
I didn't feel like sharing this, but on Christmas Eve a biker slammed into the left side of my Mom's car. Good news, nobody was seriously hurt. Bad news, pretty much killed the mood for Christmas.
Do you prefer a hero who will confirm your deepest fears? Or a hero who will inspire faith in humanity and goodness?