Author Topic: Primetime T.V  (Read 3623 times)

Offline Ed

• View Profile
Primetime T.V
« on: August 22, 2006, 10:46:27 pm »
Did anybody see that primetime episode where they showed those two racists white girls who sing . Made me sick how much racism and hatred there still is in this country.

Offline Wise Son

• Honorary Wakandan
  • "intelligent and slightly Black. I'm from the 80s"
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: Primetime T.V
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 04:59:51 am »
Did anybody see that primetime episode where they showed those two racists white girls who sing . Made me sick how much racism and hatred there still is in this country.
I didn't, but I think they're the ones I saw in a BBC Louis Theroux documentary a few years back, where their Mum was planning out their 'music carreer'. The way she was talking about using her 2 'cute blonde twins' to spread her racist message, she sounded more like a kiddie-pimp than a mother. She was also (unsurprisingly) just filled with rage and constantly raising her voice at the slightest question (especially when he asked her why she had drawn a swastika on the kitchen floor for her kids to hopscotch around - she went off like, "It's just a shape, it's just a shape I like, so I just drew it, it's just a shape, there's nothing wrong with it!" Theroux then asked her if it was just a shape, would she ever draw a Star of David for her kids to play with. I don't think she had much in the way of an answer to that.)

If they're the same girls, I almost feel sorry for them. Their Mum kept them out of school so that they wouldn't end up associating with non-Whites, and their educational level was clearly suffering because of it. They also confided in Theroux that they wished they could just go to school like all the other kids.

But yeah, if these are the same kids, it's just sick. I hope they grow up to have a Black Jewish communist lesbian girlfriend each, just to piss off their sick little mother. >:(

"Children, if you are tired, keep going; if you are hungry, keep going; if you want to taste freedom, keep going."
-Harriet Tubman
http://yo

Offline Ed

• View Profile
Re: Primetime T.V
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 09:40:37 am »
I didn't, but I think they're the ones I saw in a BBC Louis Theroux documentary a few years back, where their Mum was planning out their 'music carreer'. The way she was talking about using her 2 'cute blonde twins' to spread her racist message, she sounded more like a kiddie-pimp than a mother. She was also (unsurprisingly) just filled with rage and constantly raising her voice at the slightest question (especially when he asked her why she had drawn a swastika on the kitchen floor for her kids to hopscotch around - she went off like, "It's just a shape, it's just a shape I like, so I just drew it, it's just a shape, there's nothing wrong with it!" Theroux then asked her if it was just a shape, would she ever draw a Star of David for her kids to play with. I don't think she had much in the way of an answer to that.)

If they're the same girls, I almost feel sorry for them. Their Mum kept them out of school so that they wouldn't end up associating with non-Whites, and their educational level was clearly suffering because of it. They also confided in Theroux that they wished they could just go to school like all the other kids.

But yeah, if these are the same kids, it's just sick. I hope they grow up to have a Black Jewish communist lesbian girlfriend each, just to piss off their sick little mother. >:(

Yeah, people like that usually get what's coming to them.