Author Topic: The Cage/Jones baby is a Skrull.  (Read 10805 times)

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
  • We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
Re: The Cage/Jones baby is a Skrull.
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2008, 01:56:27 pm »
hmmm...

WAR?
again?
after wwhulk?
dang...
that means MORE DAMAGE CONTROL!!
yes!

so...for every BIG EVENT, marvel needs:
Frontline to cover the news
Damage Control to rap it up and fix the city
that's it.

I can see the need, but man do I hate Frontline...well, specifically Sally Floyd.  The character annoys me to no end.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2008, 02:36:55 pm »
man... i love me some Frontline.
Ben Urich is that dude!
Sally? meh. i don't dislike her.
I heart The Pulse...but the Pulse is gone so i ride with Frontline.
it's the bee's knees when it comes to giving a diff perspective on things.
great idea...

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
  • We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2008, 05:26:34 pm »
man... i love me some Frontline.
Ben Urich is that dude!
Sally? meh. i don't dislike her.
I heart The Pulse...but the Pulse is gone so i ride with Frontline.
it's the bee's knees when it comes to giving a diff perspective on things.
great idea...

It's funny how your tastes change.  I was very disappointed with the Pulse because I was such a big fan Alias.  I've gone back to read Alias again and I'm not feeling it anymore.  I've just been turned off to Bendis's writing.  I will be honest, I only read frontline after house of M and that one issue where Sally yells at Cap for for not joining myspace or something.  Maybe I'll give it a try again...we'll see.  I do like Ben.

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2008, 11:19:58 am »
SPOILER!!!!!!!

This is from another site i go to

a skrull ship drops in the middle of the savage land. tony stark is with reed and pym and there disecting the electra skrull when tony gets a message about the skrull shipping landing. tony calls avengers tower to rally the troops but no one is around except for jarvis and spiderwoman. he tells spiderwoman that we need to rally the troops, and since no one is around she calls luke's cell phone. luke tells the team this is it we have to head to the savage land and they call in a favor from cloak, who transports them to avengers tower. once inside they knock out black widow and steal a quinn jet( not sure if thats whats threr still called) clint makes a funny line about widow being mad he knocked her out because they use to date and someone says who havent you dated lol the secret avengers are headed to the savage land with the mighty avengers not to far behind. when lukes team arrives they find the place in the savage land where they first arrived destroyed, wolverine tells the team we cant worry aboutthis now we have other business. The secret avengers reach the skrull ship and they are ready to get inside, till the mighty team arrives and tells secret that there under arrest and to stand down and that mighty will take care of this. all the whill all the top gov agencies are on a ship in outer space meeting to asess the situation. dum dum is on board the ship as well. cage tells theothers im opening this ship and tony tells him he cant . luke responds that tony stark would know he cant hurt him but since im not sure who you are i doubt you know. as luke is ripping the ship open jarvis sends a virus to tony's armor crippling tony and all his companies he's wired into. dugan blows up the ship with all the agencies and the shield hellacarrier is going down as well. all the prisoners in the raft are freed and start to kill the guards, marvel boy says its time to leave and does so. then at thunderbolts mountain captain marvel attacks and blows up the room housing osmond and the thunderbolts. this is where it gets fuzzy, cause reed was suppose to be with pym dissecting the body of the skrull when we see him at the ff buliding giving a tour with his glasses on. one of the people giving a tour is a skrull and he turns into sue storm and walks by johnny and the kids, ignoring them and heading for reeds lab( johnny says she is suppose to be in australia) susan implodes the whole ff bulding into a white ball with torch and the kids inside, taking them all the the negative zone. now back to the avengers who are seeing to tony, they are arguing with luke calling tony a skrull and thinking its a trick, they turn around and to there shock you see all the old avengers
cap
first appearance wolverine
old ms marvel
old luke cage
old beast
old wonderman
old iron man
mockingbird
jessica jones in costume
jean grey
sue storm
the old thor
old spidey
old white queen
hawkeye
scarlett witch

and there lines are is this it?? did we make it back to earth?? wolverine from the ship says "yeah i was just about to say that cuz....i know who i am but who are you guys suppose to be exactly " while looking at the modern day avengers. wow!! then it shows a bunch of skrull ships invading andback to the dissecting table with pym taking over reed and when a skrull does this they all say he loves you! the pym skrull tells reed that he even loves you after scrabbling poor reed.lol hope it makes sense.
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
What is blade's role in Secret Invasion?
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2008, 07:22:52 am »
grrr... i don't like where this is heading..

anyway..

I hope to see an arc in Panther where T'Challa gets Blade to team up with him to deliver some savage murkings to a legion of skrulls...

Skrulls have never had to deal with vampires.. considering that all vampires were revived at the end of the recent Blade series, they had better beware..
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 07:30:34 am by Hypestyle »
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Open palm

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2008, 06:46:09 pm »
Didn't see that coming. Sweet Christmas.
Do you prefer a hero who will confirm your deepest fears? Or a hero who will inspire faith in humanity and goodness?

Offline Gooch

• The only thing that is not common is sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2008, 06:48:26 pm »
I hated that last blade series, and i have the whole run, Here is to hoping Blade is a skrull to retcon the one handed weakling blade out of existence.
the game is messed up,  singers want to be gansters, gangsters want to be rappers, and rappers want to  be actors

Offline Blanks

• Publishing my own comics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2008, 08:25:40 pm »
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, in the latest issue of Marvel Presents, Blade is back, Snipes-out WITH both organic hands and not that silly Barret-gun arm from FFVII.

Offline Frostbite883

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2008, 04:12:56 pm »
In which issue did that happen in MCP?

Offline Blanks

• Publishing my own comics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2008, 07:47:38 am »
It was MArch's issue. Since Blade was on the cover I thought it was actually gonna have a story on the inside. But he ony appeared on the last page of the story he was involved in. Hopefully our boy will get more page time next issue since the guy writing the story is the same guy who wrote the previous 12issue series.

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2008, 10:22:16 am »
It was MArch's issue. Since Blade was on the cover I thought it was actually gonna have a story on the inside. But he ony appeared on the last page of the story he was involved in. Hopefully our boy will get more page time next issue since the guy writing the story is the same guy who wrote the previous 12issue series.
I wanted to give the writer of blade a chance since he did a great job on the CW tiein of wolverine.
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.