Author Topic: BP Annual #1: Portrayal of America in "Black to the Future"  (Read 24363 times)

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: BP Annual #1: Portrayal of America in "Black to the Future"
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2008, 07:22:59 pm »
Okay,here we go...

SUPREME ILLUMINATION

Pre-European Slavery in Africa

There are three primary eras of pre-European slavery in Africa...African-African slavery,African-Oriental slavery,and African-White Asian (inclusive of Semitic) slavery.Of the three,African-African (that is Africans enslaved by other Africans) have by faaaaarrr the most erroneous data promulgated by all sides: the slanted "scholarship" of hatemongers,the allegedly "objective" scholarship of European Africanologists and Egyptologists,and some overly zealous Afrocentric scholars whom are basically apologists for African slavery.

Not surprisingly,a combination of the almost entirely erroneous notions of primarily White racists masquerading as scholars combined with the cultural ignorance of genuine White scholars have preempted the field of African-African slavery and promoted the most wild and ridiculous combination of outright lies and shoddy scholarship.At no time and under no circumstance did slavery approach the inhumane excesses perpetrated by both the White Asians and the Europeans.The African concept of slavery--the result of a continent wide indigenous traditional democratic constitution that was the first actual democratic process and ruling methodology recorded in human history-- was diametrically opposed to such notions as literal human chattel and literal dehumanization.The all-important proof of this absolutely staggering fact-- a democratic indigenous and traditional constitution operating continent wide millenia before Greece or even China existed--lies within the comparative analysis of African customary laws within every region of the continent.(Dr.Chancellor Williams,DESTRUCTION OF BLACK CIVILIZATION,pg.26)

The European miseducation system denies the EXISTENCE of African democracy,much less the PRIMACY of African democracy.The initial purpose of Europe's "African Studies" was really on one hand to prepare subsequent administrators to amplify the efficiency of the rape of Africa,and on the other to assure all persons--especially Africans at home and of the diaspora--that they are worthless,backwards and descendants of not only an unremarkable race but of a race devoid of any distinction of excellence.By the very nature of existence,all persons or things connected to Africa and descendant of Africa are worthless,unrefined,primitive,uncivilized,ignorant,and shameful...and Africa was lifted into civilization and all things good due to government and influence of the benevelant White European.Even slavery was a boon.European African Studies is in no way designed to impart actual truth about Africa or Africans...it is designed to maintain and amplify the rigorousness of the status quo and the denial of the African in his own continent.

This horror is nearly equalled by the overcompensations and outright falsehoods of a very miniscule few but ridiculously shrill idiots whom defile the Afrocentrist name.They claim that either African slavery did NOT exist or that it was so minor as to be nearly negligible.There is no such thing as negligible slavery. African slavery occurred primarily when ethnic groups clashed and the losers were forced into servitude by the victors.Rape,murder,brutalities and the like DID occur under the African during slavery,exactly as Europeans did to one another when their warring tribes conquered their neighbors.The primary distinctions between Africans and not only Europeans but Whites in both Europe AND the Middle East is that African democracy mediated African slavery to an extent.Slavemasters could be and were prosecuted and censured for intolerable excesses.Slaves were emancipated.In general,being worked to death--a traditional practice of Europeans and White Asians regarding Africans--was adamantly opposed by both moral and actual law.These things DID happen,but the fact that the perpetrators were not only reprimanded but  legally punished both permanently separated the practice from European and White Asian slavery as well as provided proof unassailable that African-African brutality and slavery existed.(CHEIKH ANTE DIOP,PRE-COLONIAL BLACK AFRICA).
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

wgreason

« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2008, 08:25:31 pm »

Profound material, Supreme.  May I attempt to expand on your information?

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2008, 09:12:17 pm »
Now we shall have an overview at each of the 3 primary categories of pre-European slavery.

AFRICAN-AFRICAN SLAVERY

This phase of slavery holds the distinction of being both the least generally practiced AND the longest sustained tradition of slavery within Africa.The reason that African-African slavery is the most ancient practice in Africa AND THE WORLD is because Africa has the oldest and most venerable empire in human history.The massive federation of autonomous and semi-autonomous empires that resulted in the mighty over-arching empire of Wose aka Ethiopia also required the assimilation of ethnic groups and clans which are the constituent parts of an empire or kingdom.This assimilation was achieved by both willing federations and military might.In accordance with ancient tradition,the most obstreperous clans who lost in war were forced into slavery.Since Wose=mega empire composed of empires whose dawn seems lost in the mists and shrouds of history,and a part of the consolidation of Wose=slavery,then a part of the history of slavery=African on African slavery that also predated history.And it predated any form of known slavery that the younger (non-African) races practiced.African slavery was distinctly more humane than White Asian and European and even Oriental slavery...but it was still horrible.Yes,dissenting clans were oftentimes expelled from the lands they occupied and allowed to survive in other regions.Yes this practice is infinitely more humane than the treatment Africans received from non-African invaders.But those dissenting surviving clans oftentimes survived while being pursued in full flight,with the hindmost being captured and enslaved by the victors.The Afrocentric scholars who dispute this are not being honest and are refuting one of the most basic concepts of empire building even in Africa.This qualification is vital,because the African culture provides a unique worldview that no other culture or group could hope to echo in its entirety or even half way.In many may ways,the Africa traditional worldview is incredibly patient,forgiving and nonviolent.Many ideas and institutions that are common in other cultures either don't exist in traditional Africa or take on entirely different meanings in traditional Africa.The European and Arabic and other non-Africans who champion these distant and relatively rare occurences of African slavery as being the horrific savagery that made European and Arabic racial slavery the more enlightened and genteel alternative are even more heinous in their duplicity.

AFRICAN-ORIENTAL SLAVERY

This story is so ancient and convoluted that it's quite difficult to summarize.Suffice it to say that the slavery between Africa and the orient was mostly practiced in the area that many millenia later would be called the Middle East and India,that the very first Dynasty of China were indeed African,that the "terra cotta warriors" of China were faithfully rendered African warriors (and both the European "scholarly" establishment AND the nationalistic Chinese whom conspired to tell the world otherwise are entirely aware of their deliberate heinous duplicity) that may of the first samurai were African,that the entire history of martial arts was started in Africa and the greatest and most seminal figure in martial history and oriental history--"Buddha"--is African.To my knowledge,Africa and the Orient never engaged in mutual or unilateral race specific slavery in anything approaching the manner of the White Asians or the Europeans.There seems to be some evidence of slavery being practiced between the two most ancient empires in human history and the two eldest branches of humanity,but it was relatively negligible in volume,extremely ancient and seems to have been ended long before the rise to prominence of any European or White Asian empire (AFRICANS IN EARLY ASIA,DESTRUCTION OF BLACK CIVILIZATION,Runoko Rashidi,Dr.Ivan van Sertima,John G.Jackson)

WHITE ASIAN-AFRICAN SLAVERY

The Arabs whom oftentimes voice cries of solidarity with Africans and decry European penetration into Africa are merely and literally the cruel pre-European slavers whom the Europeans' own slavery checked and enslaved in the very midst of the Africans whom the Arabs were enslaving and brutalizing prior to the European arrival.There are records  proving this fact beyond even the remotest dispute stretching back to several centuries prior to 3100 B.C. 3100 B.C. is the time of Menes--the African Pharoah who expelled the White Asian government that had taken over 1/4 of the previously all-Black Northern Wose,who reunited all of Wose under her primary and traditional African populace,and whose name the Greeks recorded and imbued with the first importance.For Menes is the creator of the city known in its traditional African tongue as Hikuptah,"the mansion of the soul of Ptah",and which the Greeks named in their tongue...MEMPHIS. Menes is also the Pharoah whom the Greeks named in their tongue "Aigyptos"...and through the corruption of time,"Aigyptos" became EGYPT,and EGYPT became the name of a portion of the land that Menes ruled.

At no time did the majority or even half of the White Arabs have any true brotherhood for Africans.There were the sincere minorities of White Asians who were born in Nowe (Egypt) and whom fought (millenia later) all intruders White,Brown,Black,Asian,or whatever as national Egyptians,but they are the exception that proved the rule.The story of White Asians (Semites) is mostly the story of their relentless aggression against Africans.

The story of the Semites known as the Hyksos circa 1720 B.C.--whom later became known as the Children of Israel according to the historian Josephus--is also the story of invaders whom came to Nowe (Egypt) with the sole purpose of exterminating the native Black populace and replacing them.Failing in that attempt,they settled down to rule Nowe as the 13th and 16th dynasties and stayed on as a powerful influence for 250-400+ years,depending upon the writers whom are cited.Their power was broken and they were expelled en masse during the 18th Dynasty.They retreated to Palestine and formed Jerusalem.Nowe struck back and enslaved both Jerusalem AND Egypt's long time enemy, invader and enslaver: Syria.It should be noted that the greatest Hebrew invasion occured about 600 years before Moses and the Captivity.

What this means,bluntly,is that the ancestors of the Europeans whom have appropriated the names "Hebrew" and "Jew" exclusively for themselves are historical aggressors upon and enemies of traditional Africa.Moses would have never needed to tell Pharoah to let his people go if Moses' people hadn't aggressed upon and tried to exterminate Pharoah's people in the first place.  
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2008, 09:27:49 pm »
Yes,wg...expand all you like.i have very deliberately been as concise as I can be,while omitting many of the most explosive and inflamatory facts in favor of brevity.

But let it be understood clearly: the primacy of Western power is very much due to the collapse of African power and the near complete exploitation of her human,land and cash equivalent resources.The very existence of fictional Wakanda threatens the accepted practice of colonial economic exploitation which the West and much of the Arabic world views as their exclusive purview regarding Africa.In fact,Wakanda does MORE than THREATEN...Wakanda's mere EXISTENCE is an iron-clad GUARANTEE that the practice of White xploitation of Black Africa will be abruptly,permanently and absolutely halted.In front of the entire world.Which will inspire the downtrodden people of Africa descent who currently are muzzled and enslaved in the European and Arabic countries worldwide to shake off our mental,social,political,economic and spiritual shackles.Demand REAL equality AND FULL RECOMPENSE for millenia of wrongs suffered at the hands of our White governments.Horrors that continue right now as I write this post AND looong after my bones are dust.A resistance by Blacks and a insistence on justice by Blacks from Whites the world over that will inevitably rise to Civil War in several nations.Wakanda will be called upon to aid her Black brethren,and she may respond.Wakanda has the power to literally fight off the rest of the world,so several countries--no matter WHO those countries are--will be heavily defeated by Wakanda.

In short,Wakanda's very existence is the death knell for the colonial exploitation continuing to this very second that is the foundation of White power AND THE ETERNAL RELENTLESS AMORAL ENEMY to Black Power and true human justice the world over. Wakanda is likewise the swan song for any and all Arabic powers who likewise exploit Africans (which is all of them).

Thus the aggression by the US of A in BP#1,the zealotry of The Arabian Knight,and the position of the US of A in BP Annual #1.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

wgreason

« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2008, 06:30:57 am »
never mind, man. you got it. :D

I do have a few questions for clarification, though.

When did the first African democracy originate?

Is "African" a racial category?  How old is it outside of the Roman concept?

Is the split between Arabs and Africans at 3100 bce ideological, cultural, linguistic, or political?

What do you think of Tsehloane Keto's view of historical plausibility?  Maghan Keita gives a brief summary of it here.
http://books.google.com/books?id=fnylq8hkVbYC&pg=PA184&lpg=PA184&dq=tsehloane+keto+maghan+keita&source=web&ots=7OQfmVeXSg&sig=kvLEvhdP6ySFUAoUcv3JHX0Ysd8&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result

Thanks for whatever time you can offer.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 09:10:59 am by wgreason »

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2008, 09:27:04 am »
I jus saw this post,and I will return later 2nite or 2morrow to respond to eachof your literate questions,wg.Always a pleasure to "read" from you,lol.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2008, 09:15:18 am »
Wow,I spent alotta time going into chapter and verse answering wgms request the day after my last post on this thread...and only just found out that it didn't post! The evil internet gods got jokes!
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline stanleyballard

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2008, 08:15:30 am »
Supreme Illuminati has a lot of historical information - have read some of the material you commented on earlier (the books).  What happend with the fight on the West Coast (Skinheads)?

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2008, 09:36:56 am »
Yeah,all the specifics from that dust up are resolved now.I'm trying to post the specifics on the YOUR BEST FIGHT thread,but my friggin cellie won't let me pull it up.Can u do that for me,SB?
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2008, 04:23:24 pm »
Supreme Illuminati has a lot of historical information - have read some of the material you commented on earlier (the books).  What happend with the fight on the West Coast (Skinheads)?

yeah I pulled it up in YOUR BEST FIGHT in the GENERAL DISCUSSION section.Enjoy.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC: