Author Topic: Obama's pastor blames 9/11 on atomic bomb and Israel, and then some...  (Read 30169 times)

Offline karaszero

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • karaszero
Re: Obama's pastor blames 9/11 on atomic bomb and Israel, and then some...
« Reply #105 on: March 20, 2008, 03:20:10 pm »
I am in total agreement with you catch, all of the diligence that Dobbs has shown in stating that Obama should have denounced Rev Wright a long time ago evidently has allowed Hagee, Roberts, Falwell, and Graham ( the son Franklin) to slither away

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
  • You gots to have vision, Willie!
    • View Profile
    • PapiCatch22's Urban Suite
« Reply #106 on: March 20, 2008, 03:48:47 pm »
I am in total agreement with you catch, all of the diligence that Dobbs has shown in stating that Obama should have denounced Rev Wright a long time ago evidently has allowed Hagee, Roberts, Falwell, and Graham ( the son Franklin) to slither away

Exactly!  And tonight...I just heard that Dobbs is going to seize on a throwaway statement that Obama made at some radio station in an interview this week.  He just won't let it die.

Offline karaszero

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • karaszero
« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2008, 03:57:17 pm »
He doesn't have a better case to make, the other day CNN contributor Roland Martin was essentially saying the same thing and Dobbs tried to focus on Rev. Wrights' criticism of america

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2008, 04:16:53 pm »
It sickens me that this one loud mouthed man has practically stolen the election from Barack.

Offline Tanksleyd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Finally: A Black Racist
« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2008, 10:11:49 pm »
Though I was too young to remember I can see from the video clips of the day that as Blacks were first pointing to "Racist" whites and all but calling ALL Whites racist, White America tried to label the Black Muslims as racist...it didn't stick and we kept calling Whites racist. They tried to call the Black Panthers racist...it didn't stick and we kept calling Whites racist. Between their laughter they tried to call Richard Pryor racist...it didn't stick and we kept calling Whites racist. Then Jesse showed up and they tried to call Jesse Jackson racist...it didn't stick and we kept calling White people racist. Then the rapper Ice-T (et al) came up with his hit records and they tried to call him racist...it doesn't stick and he rapped of racist Whites. Then 50 Cent showed up full of lead and they tried to call him racist...But it didn't stick and he said his bullets were made by racist Whites.

Now the most viable Black Politician comes within sight of the Democratic presidential nomination avoiding the word "Black" like the plague and they call him racist...Now it sticks.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In America everyone is racist, I've been saying this for years going back to 1991. But Whites ignored me knowing my next sentence would be a pointed at them. Blacks often retorted that it was impossible for them to be racist and as the son as Dog/Bounty Hunter betrayed his father and posted that his father used the "N-Word", Blacks stood in line to take their turn pointing at Dog literally saying "How dare the nigger".

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In America EVERYONE is racist. We should of had this conversation in 1968...Tsk,tsk.

Offline Tanksleyd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2008, 10:44:09 pm »
Just 8 years ago when George Bush was on the ropes in South Carolina a speech at Bob Jones University in the midst of John McCain's "Black Love Child", a speech at Bob Jones University saved George Bush 8 years ago TODAY....A speech won't save Obama. Interesting isn't it Racism saved George Bush and destroyed Obama.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We could of taken a MASSIVE step forward in this nation but now we will get the 100 year war of John McCain...Some people prefer war.

Offline Lion

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Totally hatin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2008, 10:51:51 pm »
Dude. Sit back and wait until it plays out.

Offline karaszero

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • karaszero
« Reply #112 on: March 21, 2008, 03:12:56 am »
CNN reports that Obamas' passport file has been breached THREE times with the first occurring Jan 9, the second breach was in feb, and the last one occurred last friday! the state dept. just found out and of course Obama has called for a full investigation. The conservative media has remained largely silent

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 21, 2008, 07:33:41 am »
Tanks, since your definition of "racist"="Boozeybop" differs from the OED and pretty much everybody else but you, I fail to see what you are getting at.

Don't get it twisted: the so-called fence-sitters on Obama were NEVER going to vote for him anyway.

There was an interesting Op-Ed in yesterday's New York Post that decryied Obama's speech but not so much for his race views but his economic views.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03202008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/baracks_tired_baggage_102667.htm

"For all the wonderful rhetoric and tantalizing promise of Obama and his speech, there's not much that's new here. This was largely a restatement of Wright's indictment of America, delivered in University of Chicago parlance instead of South Side Chicago diatribe. "

"The old baggage has been replaced with shinier suitcases, but the contents are the same. Black America's problems can be solved by spending more money on the same old Great Society programs. Any talk about blacks' problems that takes the eyes off that prize is a "distraction." Yet again, white Americans can prove their commitment to racial justice by going along with more big government."

"My hope for something better proved too audacious in the end."

Let's be clear here: the Supply siders, pro-Iraq war, Neo-cons are yelping "but he has racist friends" as if that was the true source of thier disdain for the man.

That has little to do with it. 

The Bear Stern bailout goes barely without comment and this dude's offended by the idea that Government cash be actually used to help the people rather than corporate execs.

The only color that REALLY matters to these people is green.   

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
  • You gots to have vision, Willie!
    • View Profile
    • PapiCatch22's Urban Suite
« Reply #114 on: March 21, 2008, 07:59:58 am »
CNN reports that Obamas' passport file has been breached THREE times with the first occurring Jan 9, the second breach was in feb, and the last one occurred last friday! the state dept. just found out and of course Obama has called for a full investigation. The conservative media has remained largely silent

I read that article on USAToday.  Hmmm....is this a GOP thing or a Clinton thing? I guess since they did this to Bill in '92 the Clintons could have stolen that play from the GOP handbook.  Let's hope he didn't go to any country that's "too Muslim".  I'm glad to see that at least two of those involved were fired, but what does that really do?  The folks they were snooping for will make sure they're well compensated and taken care of.

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
  • We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
« Reply #115 on: March 21, 2008, 09:41:39 am »

I read that article on USAToday.  Hmmm....is this a GOP thing or a Clinton thing? I guess since they did this to Bill in '92 the Clintons could have stolen that play from the GOP handbook.  Let's hope he didn't go to any country that's "too Muslim".  I'm glad to see that at least two of those involved were fired, but what does that really do?  The folks they were snooping for will make sure they're well compensated and taken care of.

Looks like it happened to Obama, Big Hill, and Mac

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/story?id=4492773&page=1