Author Topic: Gearing Up  (Read 2205 times)

Offline Keylon

• View Profile
Gearing Up
« on: April 14, 2008, 12:55:10 pm »
Hello Folks,

As the Convention season gets closer and closer I find that there’s less time to travel onto my favorite sites. Eric and I are putting the finishing touches onto Galtow#4 which will be ready for release at this year ECBACC show in Philly of May17, 2008:
http://ecbacc.com/wordpress/
There is some real good news coming around the corner for the INHERITORS which has been completed and work on issue two has already been started. I can’t go into details about the series but trust me when I say that this series has caught fire even before its first issue has been released.
Now onto our first convention of the year!
Xmoor Studios with be exhibiting at the New York Comic Con on April 18-20 at the Jacob Javitt center in NYC. We will have a booth on the main floor #1963
Joining us at the show are our fellow creators Steven Harris with his book THE FRINGE, Regine Sawyer and her concept THE RIPPERS, and finally Julio Roman and his Roman Studios properties.
There’s more news to come and I will update as the shows draw near.
We hope to see some of you at the show

GALTOW #4

INHERITORS #1

THE RIPPERS

THE FRINGE Book2

« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 01:00:58 pm by Keylon »

Offline stanleyballard

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Gearing Up
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 11:23:22 am »
Will definitely check your booth out this coming weekend...still trying to hook into some of the work there.

Offline Keylon

• View Profile
Re: Gearing Up
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 11:32:28 am »
That's good to hear man!
We are really trying to push the work out there with characters that we can see as our own... We need all the support we can get.
See you at the Con.
Robert