Author Topic: Wesley Snipes sentenced to 3 years in Prison  (Read 8977 times)

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
Re: Wesley Snipes sentenced to 3 years in Prison
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2008, 05:30:27 am »
here here...
this ish is gettin' ridiculous for the brothers.

hold on brother wesley...maybe president obama can pardon you.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2008, 06:52:45 pm »
^^^^^^COSIGN!!
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Open palm

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2008, 07:46:33 pm »
I hope Wesley can rise above what's happened.
Do you prefer a hero who will confirm your deepest fears? Or a hero who will inspire faith in humanity and goodness?

Offline Goat

• "Man, you come straight out of a comic book"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2008, 09:31:39 am »
Fk!! this sucks.. I had High hopes Mr. Snipes would play the role of T'Challa or T'Chaka in a BP movie production. (If one ever eventually happened) guess with Hollywood's fear of bad press, that's probably not going to happen. If Wes is guilty of intentionally not paying his taxes, then he should be allowed to make retributions and pay them, no one should be jailed for taxes. Just an opinion.

p.s. please, not trying to incite any race issue debate here.. and I agree on the no comparison to OJ.. (who the hell even tried to compare that? one has nothing to do with the other?) but I will say this, race doesn't have anything to do with the IRS coming down on people. Money, power and political connections do, but IMO when it comes to the IRS they really don't care what race you are.. all they want is their money and your blood. F..ck'n blood suckers!!

And yes I totally agree this is Bullsh*t, but on the Martha comparison, that was insider trading and the Fed Trade commission, this is the IRS. they play by the own rules and change them whenever they want.

Peace yo,
Goat.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2008, 10:37:22 am »
Goat, it's good to see you!! Cosign 90% of your post,dawg.Buuuut...I'm thinking that race plays a major factor in the operation of every institution in this country as well as ANY/EVERY European controlled country.Stats given by this government bear out the fact that in every area and aspect since this country's inception,Black people are unjustly accused, discriminated against,killed,etc. more across the board regardless of social or political strata than any other segment/group in this country's history.This includes being jailed faster and longer for the same crimes than our White counterparts...regardless of guilt or innocence.I'm thinking that the IRS' stats in that regard have been included in the analysis ad reports given in the Census Bureau and various Federal Crime Reports; and I'm thinking that the IRS' numbers follow roughly the same pattern as the rest of the country.The worst nigger is the educated unafraid politically connected uppity rich nigger...in the eye eyes of the IRS kind of racist.So the IRS gets extra evil on us.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Goat

• "Man, you come straight out of a comic book"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2008, 06:23:44 am »
Thanks for the info, I guess racism has no bounds.. it's really pathetic..  numbers don't lie and if the stats show this is true than that's even more of a reason to say "This is bullschit!" Man I hope Obama gets elected.. maybe he can start correcting some of this crap. In the mean time I really got to feel for Wes here and I hope he finds a way to rebound from all of this.

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
  • We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2008, 02:05:32 pm »
hopefully bro. wes has some astute lawyers to keep him out of the pokey while he makes some more bread.. then stuff like this happens..
Be Kind to Someone Today.