Author Topic: About Ethan Edwards  (Read 3198 times)

Offline Hulkster

• View Profile
About Ethan Edwards
« on: June 10, 2008, 01:00:16 pm »
Wouldn't it make sense for him to be involved in Secret Invasion.  He is a super Skrull who is on Earth just as Crusader, Xavin, Jazinda and even Tittanus are.  They are not part of the invasion, yet I would imagine that they would play a part in battling the invasion (especially since Tittanus hates his people).

Ethan is Reggie's only superhero creation and I think an interesting character.  I think that he should be utilized.

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
Re: About Ethan Edwards
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 02:37:55 pm »
hopefully marvel editorial haven't forgotten about him..
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Rockscissorspaper

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 07:53:13 am »
Wouldn't it make sense for him to be involved in Secret Invasion. 

Yes it would. If Hudlin had written the BP tie-in, maybe he would have. Who knows how many other writers are aware of the character...
HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/comics

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
  • You gots to have vision, Willie!
    • View Profile
    • PapiCatch22's Urban Suite
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 08:27:49 am »
Makes sense to me...he's like a Skrull Superman Analogy, so I could see him defending Earth from the Skrull Invasion...unless he was a plant like the Sleepers WAAAYYY back in Tales of Suspense.  That would be cool, too.  ;D

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 03:54:40 pm »
Wouldn't it make sense for him to be involved in Secret Invasion.  He is a super Skrull who is on Earth just as Crusader, Xavin, Jazinda and even Tittanus are.  They are not part of the invasion, yet I would imagine that they would play a part in battling the invasion (especially since Tittanus hates his people).

Ethan is Reggie's only superhero creation and I think an interesting character.  I think that he should be utilized.

Shuri and Tom Foster don't have superhero names yet (and Tom didn't even have powers in his first apperance), but I'd count them as Superheroes.

Ethan would be Reg's first tho.

Didn't he get a superhero name?

I can't remember.   

Offline Rockscissorspaper

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 07:41:38 pm »
Shuri and Tom Foster don't have superhero names yet (and Tom didn't even have powers in his first apperance), but I'd count them as Superheroes.

Actually Tom Foster is Goliath now. Check the recent Damage Control mini.
HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/comics

Offline Wise Son

• Honorary Wakandan
  • "intelligent and slightly Black. I'm from the 80s"
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 08:35:12 am »
Ethan would be Reg's first tho.

Didn't he get a superhero name?

I can't remember.   
He called himself The Tiller at one point, but I don't think it stuck. Besides, i think his character arc was definitely supposed to end in him rejecting the superhero life to find a different way of using his powers (a genuine 'faith'-healer). I think a situation liek SI is one of the ones that would bring him out to fight, but only as a real last resort. He'd probably be more likely to be tending to the injured.

"Children, if you are tired, keep going; if you are hungry, keep going; if you want to taste freedom, keep going."
-Harriet Tubman
http://yo