Author Topic: We saw war in SI 39-41 medevil style do you want to see a Tech War?  (Read 2652 times)

Offline Seven

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Haters gonna hate
    • View Profile
We saw a medevil style war by Jason Aaron in SI 39-41, would you like to see the full might of Wakanda?

I would LOVE to see a ALL OUT WAR between Latveria and Doom vs. Panther/Storm and Wakanda.

Just imagine a crap load of Doom bots attacking Wakanda. This time...Storm could let loose.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: We saw war in SI 39-41 medevil style do you want to see a Tech War?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 10:53:19 pm »
An all out war between BP,STORM and DOOM would devastate Africa and Europe.having said that,though...I'd LOVE to see that! A TECH war? Dawg,we need ELLIS or ole dude who wrote ENDER'S GAME to cowrite that one with RH.Sci-fi is their SPECIALTY.RH would make sure that none of the BP supporting cast get mischaracterized or underused.

Buut...if Storm used her powers creatively? She'd smash DOOM solo.Imagine if she decided to reroute the energy of the Doombots on a molecular level,sapping them of power,making them useless...and adding hat power to Wakanda weaponry.Doom would have to have a boobytrap or zillion to spring on Ororo...maybe somehow shield a Forge-style Doom-improved power inhibitor to deprive her of her powers.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 08:08:51 am »
Well, a Doombot (not even Doom himself) has beaten Storm.  But Doom is smart.  If he was going to invade Wakanda, he will a) wait until BP and Storm aren't home; maybe even off world.  b) he will do something to cut the PG off from the physical world.  Then he would hit them with a tech war.

But if you really want an all-out Tech War, you have to put them against an enemy that is either their equal or superior.  Beating an inferior doesn't rate high on the War Meter.

Offline Seven

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Haters gonna hate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 10:33:08 am »
So you don't think that they are on par? I do... and I would have BP out of action...with Storm leading Wakanda... 8)

Perfect way to *make* people buy the book... and make her mark as Queen of Wakanda.

Offline DJfunkyPuddle

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 12:56:23 pm »
So you don't think that they are on par? I do... and I would have BP out of action...with Storm leading Wakanda... 8)

Perfect way to *make* people buy the book... and make her mark as Queen of Wakanda.

which issue was it that T'Challa said something like half the world would be destroyed if there was a conflict between the two?

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 04:20:22 pm »
That was BP#19 IIRC. The ish with the first ever RH BP in PRIEST ERA uniform on the cover,fighting Doom.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 06:29:12 pm »

Do I think Doom's tech matches BP?  Yes.  (actually i lean toward Doom having an edge.  Sorry, SI, I do.)  But as a society and military, Wakandans have the edge.  Doom's army is mindless robots.  No way they beat a human army.