Author Topic: See Mastrmynd on this week's episode of "Somebodies!" Tuesday Oct 21. 10pm  (Read 3185 times)

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
Hey there Family and Friends,
  I hope that this message finds you all in the best of spirits.  I want to take this time to invite you all to watch the wonderful new BET sitcom, "Somebodies," tomorrow night at 10pm.

In the episode title "Motherpunkers," you will see me on stage "singing" in a school play. Yes, you read that correctly, "Singing."  Be thankful that I am not dancing as well.
After you watch the show, please go to "somebodies" of bet.com and leave your comments about the show and even support for me at the forum section.

If you've been watching the show, thank you for your support.  It was filmed in Athens, Ga, mostly on the campus of my alma mater, UGA.  With your support, a 2nd season of the show will be able to be filmed.

If you haven't been watching, then tomorrow night is a good jumping on point.  To me, the show is n amalgam of "A Different World" and "Seinfeld."  It's comedy that makes you think.

Thank you for your time and for your continued support.
Pass this message on to people that I may have missed...which includes people I know, people who know me and people you think I should meet. 

Take care and God bless!
"Somebodies."  BET. Tuesday, Oct. 21st. 10pm EST.  It's the episode that Arvell Poe is in. Spread the word.

May the Arvellification of the entertainment business continue!

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
Re: See Mastrmynd on this week's episode of "Somebodies!" Tuesday Oct 21. 10pm
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 01:21:39 pm »
Sure wish BET would repeat this series.
*sigh*

at least i still have the whole series on my DVR.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!