Author Topic: HARD CHOICES, FRONT DOOR OR BACK DOOR???  (Read 23043 times)

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: HARD CHOICES, FRONT DOOR OR BACK DOOR???
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2006, 03:08:51 pm »
i have two brains that compete with each other as far as whos in charge. luckily the one between my shoulders ususally wins out.

Offline KamiKaZee

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2006, 07:18:39 pm »
i have two brains that compete with each other as far as whos in charge. luckily the one between my shoulders ususally wins out.

Can this brain detect a hottie?  Not just an attractive hottie, but an extra freaky hottie?  Someone
that's insatiable, that wants to fulfill all of your sexual desires, that doesn't have a bunch of boring
sexual hangups and inhibitions.  Without her being obvious about it.  And before you have actual
carnal knowledge of her.  Could you pick a hottie such as this out of a crowd?  Do gentlemen have
a foolproof system of detection?

If All You Do Is What You've Done, Then All You'll Get Is What You've Got.

CIENCIANO

« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2006, 08:31:48 pm »

Can this brain detect a hottie?  Not just an attractive hottie, but an extra freaky hottie?  Someone
that's insatiable, that wants to fulfill all of your sexual desires, that doesn't have a bunch of boring
sexual hangups and inhibitions.  Without her being obvious about it.  And before you have actual
carnal knowledge of her.  Could you pick a hottie such as this out of a crowd?  Do gentlemen have

sometimes you notice it in the face.

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2006, 09:35:09 pm »
She's messing with you.

They don't know any more than we do.

Mr. RedJack - You can believe whatever you want but please bear in mind that women use both sides of
our brain while you men only utilize one.  Plus we have the added benefit of our women's intuition. There
exists a proven technique of discerning a human male's virility.  But I'm not divulging any trade secrets at
this time so you'll just have to trust me.

I'm going to have to back my girl Kami ;)

Offline KamiKaZee

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2006, 12:02:57 am »
I'm going to have to back my girl Kami ;)

Thank you GirlFriend - but I needed you last night when BigPoppa was on my case.  LOL!

Offline Redjack

• Honorary Wakandan
  • i've never had a hero. i don't worship people.
    • View Profile
    • a dreamnasium
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2006, 12:38:50 am »
Hmmm.

Still can't tell. I'm going to assume joke.

me not smart.
Soon you will come to know. When the bullet hits the bone.

Offline karaszero

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • karaszero
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2006, 01:58:08 am »
Heck yeah, you can tell a girl who was turned out Neither Men or Women have a LOCK  on one another remember there are PLAYERS on both sides if you have been with a freak a time or two you KNOW when you come across another one!

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2006, 06:28:26 am »

------------------------
most of the time i am oblivious to women checking me out. i am very cerebral. im thinking about something all of the time so i will usually miss things or walk into a room and have to be reminded to speak to someone. well on the occasions i notice a women checking me out, it's all in the eye contact. women by nature won't give a man they are not comfortable with eye contact, so when they do you know something is up. if you are at a department store, the bank or in a meeting at work, women if they are scoping you will give you this deep eye contact with a slight smirk on their face. the ones who will throw in double untangres (sp) :) will really tip you off. how out there they are with it will let you know if they are a freak, conservative, out there or just ordinary. if they do the dumb blond giggle then thats a sign. yeasterday for work i had an interview and i wore my tie, white pressed shirt with suspenders, the women were almost falling over themselves all day. :D . my secret dress down so when i do get so fresh and so clean on them they lose it. true talk. 8)

Offline zulu801

• Honorary Wakandan
  • No matter how hard you try you can't stop this..
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2006, 06:42:51 am »

------------------------
most of the time i am oblivious to women checking me out. i am very cerebral. im thinking about something all of the time so i will usually miss things or walk into a room and have to be reminded to speak to someone. well on the occasions i notice a women checking me out, it's all in the eye contact. women by nature won't give a man they are not comfortable with eye contact, so when they do you know something is up. if you are at a department store, the bank or in a meeting at work, women if they are scoping you will give you this deep eye contact with a slight smirk on their face. the ones who will throw in double untangres (sp) :) will really tip you off. how out there they are with it will let you know if they are a freak, conservative, out there or just ordinary. if they do the dumb blond giggle then thats a sign. yeasterday for work i had an interview and i wore my tie, white pressed shirt with suspenders, the women were almost falling over themselves all day. :D . my secret dress down so when i do get so fresh and so clean on them they lose it. true talk. 8)

brotha man is patting you on the back and giving you some dap!  open house and grocery store are also places where women has taken a double take on me.  As much as I take a look at attractive women, from the front door and back door (not in a sexual act, just lookin from head to toe)  women are cleavier in their acts in looking at men vs men looking at women in public. 

Offline KamiKaZee

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2006, 07:03:45 pm »

Suspenders huh?  What I was asking was whether you could spot a freak if she was
discreet about it.  So if you're looking for obvious clues then I will take that as a no.

Offline KamiKaZee

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2006, 07:12:21 pm »
brotha man is patting you on the back and giving you some dap!  open house and grocery store are also places where women has taken a double take on me.  As much as I take a look at attractive women, from the front door and back door (not in a sexual act, just lookin from head to toe)  women are cleavier in their acts in looking at men vs men looking at women in public. 

Spill it Mr. Barbecue Man.  I know you've got a story to tell.  LOL!!!  Yes, women are cunning when
it comes to doing an inventory.  I heard that we supposedly decide whether we're going to have an
assignation with a man within 0.5 seconds of meeting him.

Offline Lion

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
  • Totally hatin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2006, 08:55:09 pm »
Odd... They don't even wait to meet me. They go running before I even get in the room. Well... unless they're psycho. Then I'm the one who is running. Had a woman make a pass at me telling me that she was going to kidnap me and take me away... right in front of my mother. It took months for me to convince her that I wasn't interested.

Offline Redjack

• Honorary Wakandan
  • i've never had a hero. i don't worship people.
    • View Profile
    • a dreamnasium
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2006, 09:55:21 pm »
I heard that we supposedly decide whether we're going to have an
assignation with a man within 0.5 seconds of meeting him.

That I agree with. Lots of guys think they have game without realizing the woman has decided most of the outcome of his approach before he starts talking.

But this whole, "she's a freak/he's a freak" thing is a little infantile. Nobody is the same way in bed with every person they hit the sheets with. Some girls are aggressive some boys are quiet and methodical. Some like a long slow lazy private thing, some like it fast and hard in a public place. And none of it is fixed unless you have a true psychological fetish. I've been fond of both those approaches, depending on the girl and the mood. And a lot of others as well. As, I'm sure, have many adults.

The real problem is that society tells us that there is some fundamental difference between men and women and our desires for sex and what we should do about it. Girls are just as hungry as we are and just as varied in how they get what they want. One of the great pleasures of my life was when, for a couple of years, I had more female friends than male and got a nice taste of the the dance from their side.

Aside from differences in approach (and not as many of those as you'd think) they were pretty much like the fellas I ran with. Hungry and ruthless.

But this idea that any person's "game" can be pegged by non-sexual social cues is ludicrous. Not unless you're including flirting as non-sexual.

Soon you will come to know. When the bullet hits the bone.

Offline Rollo_Tomasi

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2006, 10:54:25 pm »
That said, conversations about sex are also very healthy. We already debate politics, religion and the middle east on this forum...why be scared of sex?
...paralyzing fear of the thread that will combine all four subjects? Just sayin'.  ;)

I can see it now: Israeli jets bomb "massage parlor" in Lebanon, 3 transsexual "masseuses" detained under suspicion of ties to Hezbollah.
"There are no hereditary kings in America and no powers not created by the Constitution''

-- U.S. District Judge Anna Diggs Taylor

Offline KamiKaZee

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2006, 10:55:24 pm »
That I agree with. Lots of guys think they have game without realizing the woman has decided most of the outcome of his approach before he starts talking.

But this whole, "she's a freak/he's a freak" thing is a little infantile. Nobody is the same way in bed with every person they hit the sheets with. Some girls are aggressive some boys are quiet and methodical. Some like a long slow lazy private thing, some like it fast and hard in a public place. And none of it is fixed unless you have a true psychological fetish. I've been fond of both those approaches, depending on the girl and the mood. And a lot of others as well. As, I'm sure, have many adults.

The real problem is that society tells us that there is some fundamental difference between men and women and our desires for sex and what we should do about it. Girls are just as hungry as we are and just as varied in how they get what they want. One of the great pleasures of my life was when, for a couple of years, I had more female friends than male and got a nice taste of the the dance from their side.

Aside from differences in approach (and not as many of those as you'd think) they were pretty much like the fellas I ran with. Hungry and ruthless.

But this idea that any person's "game" can be pegged by non-sexual social cues is ludicrous. Not unless you're including flirting as non-sexual.

It's true that both men and women can have strong sexual desires and tendencies, but it's the female who
regulates/controls what happens (the freakiness level of the encounter) in the bedroom (kitchen, bathtub,
car, or wherever).  The man could stand on his head and do backflips but nothing will transpire unless she
wants it to.  Making demands or forcing things on a woman does not work.  Once engaged, she might be
a total freak but she's just not going to be one with him, because she might not want him to know, lose
his respect, she doesn't trust him, kids in the next room, etc. 

Anyway, I never said I could peg anyone's game, but that I can detect the sexual prowess of a man.  This
knowledge is useful for a number of reasons.  As to the use of the term, I use it because I can't think of a
better word to describe a person who has no sexual boundaries/inhibitions.  I really don't know much about
that though, because I am definitely not a freak.  But a friend of a friend of a friend of mine is a total freak
and I heard all about it from her.