Author Topic: GAMERS THREAD  (Read 311422 times)

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
Re: GAMERS THREAD
« Reply #375 on: May 12, 2010, 08:44:37 am »
so who is picking up red dead redmption?

I want to, but I haven't even started Fable 2 yet.  I gotta clear some of the other games first.

i dont have a widescreen tv and all these new games are made for widescreen TV's.
i can't get full enjoyment of fable 2 because the text is too small and the screen is cutoff on the sides and sometimes the top.
aaargh! it's frustrating...that's why i stopped playing fable 2...but it's a fun game though.  i should be rich by now 'cuz it's been months since i've checked out my rental property.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 21, 2010, 08:36:11 am »
Check out the main search page on Google

http://www.google.com/

It uses Pac-Man as its main theme in the logo for its 30th anniversary and check this out...

---you can really control the Pac-Man avatar using the direction keys on your keyboard!

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 21, 2010, 10:34:22 am »
Check out the main search page on Google

http://www.google.com/

It uses Pac-Man as its main theme in the logo for its 30th anniversary and check this out...

---you can really control the Pac-Man avatar using the direction keys on your keyboard!

okay, that's hot!

on a side note, Dragon Age has made me forget about Oblivion. Wooooow. I really love this game.
ps: i want red dead redemption. i really do. aaargh.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 21, 2010, 10:57:57 am »
okay, that's hot!

That's not all...

When you click on the 'insert coin' box, Ms. Pac-Man appears. ;D

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 22, 2010, 07:36:32 am »
okay, that's hot!

That's not all...

When you click on the 'insert coin' box, Ms. Pac-Man appears. ;D

i know!
i clicked it on accident and the pac family appeared.2 for 1. coolness!

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #380 on: June 03, 2010, 10:10:29 am »
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 03, 2010, 10:30:05 am »
Mike Jordan is on the cover of NBA 2K11 due later this year..

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2010/06/michael-jordan-to-grace-cover-of-nba-2k11/1

H000ooo000o!!!

Mr. Jordan's quote from the article:

"I have no doubt that NBA 2K11 will be a big hit with gamers and basketball fans alike. I'm looking forward to getting back out onto the court, virtually. Let's hope they get my dunk from the foul line right."

Offline Afro Samurai

• THE BLACK MAN IS GOD!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 03, 2010, 11:28:41 am »
Just ordered Saw the videogame, cause u play as brotha WHOOO!!!!!!!!!
INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS IS A SIN!!!!!! YOU'LL DIE QUICKER AND ALSO BURN IN HELL. THOSE ARE THE FACTS, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
  • You gots to have vision, Willie!
    • View Profile
    • PapiCatch22's Urban Suite
« Reply #383 on: June 03, 2010, 12:25:34 pm »
I checked out Red Dead Redemption ( I still haven't started Fable 2 yet).  It's basically GTA: Old West, so if you like GTA you'll probably like RDR.  Instead of chillin' in your lambo or Hummer, you'll have to make due with a horse, though.  My favorite part of the game is Bounty Hunting!  Go into a desperado's camp guns a'blazin' and kill him or bring him back alive. 

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 03, 2010, 05:36:54 pm »
i may cop Alpha protocol and that would be my last purchase. Mind you i still need to play and actually start oblivion, finish blue dragon, finish tales of vesperia, complete my good guy story in ME 1 to play ME2, play the femshepard in ME2,
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline Greg

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 04, 2010, 08:35:27 am »
Any Tekken fans up in here. I've been getting mighty obsessed with the recent one as of late. Every time I'm at my boy's place, that's all I ever wanna play.  ;D

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 04, 2010, 08:42:44 am »
Any Tekken fans up in here. I've been getting mighty obsessed with the recent one as of late. Every time I'm at my boy's place, that's all I ever wanna play.  ;D

Huge fan of the Tekken series...  I used to rock crazy combos with Jin and the... I forget the little female character's name  who does the crane-style slaps but honestly I stopped at Tekken 4 so I have no idea what version is out there now.

I love how the combat system improves with every iteration! ;D

Offline Greg

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 04, 2010, 08:48:03 am »
Any Tekken fans up in here. I've been getting mighty obsessed with the recent one as of late. Every time I'm at my boy's place, that's all I ever wanna play.  ;D

Huge fan of the Tekken series...  I used to rock crazy combos with Jin and the... I forget the little female character's name  who does the crane-style slaps but honestly I stopped at Tekken 4 so I have no idea what version is out there now.

I love how the combat system improves with every iteration! ;D

First one I tried was Tekken 3 and was into Hwoarang, mostly due to not really knowing how to play and he was easily accessible. Overall, I was mostly a Street Fighter pusher and kicked everyone's ass in it among my group of friends when we'd hang out. They would get pissed at me for winning and then put Tekken on since everyone were equally good at it. Of course I sucked and would always complain to put Street Fighter back on.  ;D Eventually I got deadly with Bryan and Dragonov and started winning a ton of fights. Then Tekken 6 came about and now I'm getting vicious with Raven.  8)

Now if we put on Street Fighter, I complain to put Tekken back on.

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
  • You gots to have vision, Willie!
    • View Profile
    • PapiCatch22's Urban Suite
« Reply #388 on: June 04, 2010, 10:24:41 am »
I once was a fighting game OG!  The mob of challengers around Street Fighter II cabinets would part like the Red Sea when I walked into an arcade or the student union at ASU.  I was the MAN!  Tekken comes around and evens the field...I cut my teeth on Law, then King, then finally perfected my deadly art with Nina.  And all was well!  I played Tekken 6 recently and got the SH!T kicked out of me.  It may be time to hang up my virtual Keikogi!   :-[ :'(

Offline Greg

• View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 04, 2010, 10:40:46 am »
I once was a fighting game OG!  The mob of challengers around Street Fighter II cabinets would part like the Red Sea when I walked into an arcade or the student union at ASU.  I was the MAN!  Tekken comes around and evens the field...I cut my teeth on Law, then King, then finally perfected my deadly art with Nina.  And all was well!  I played Tekken 6 recently and got the SH!T kicked out of me.  It may be time to hang up my virtual Keikogi!   :-[ :'(

Oh heck nah! Master Splinter never stopped kicking ass, did he? You must train your fighting game fu! Hop to it!

And man, I can't get into SF2 at all. Just not my type of game. Hilarious, last time I played it, my brother and I put it on one star difficulty and was getting our asses canned!  ;D ;D ;D