Author Topic: GAMERS THREAD  (Read 311458 times)

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
  • You gots to have vision, Willie!
    • View Profile
    • PapiCatch22's Urban Suite
Re: GAMERS THREAD
« Reply #390 on: June 04, 2010, 12:21:59 pm »
I once was a fighting game OG!  The mob of challengers around Street Fighter II cabinets would part like the Red Sea when I walked into an arcade or the student union at ASU.  I was the MAN!  Tekken comes around and evens the field...I cut my teeth on Law, then King, then finally perfected my deadly art with Nina.  And all was well!  I played Tekken 6 recently and got the SH!T kicked out of me.  It may be time to hang up my virtual Keikogi!   :-[ :'(

Oh heck nah! Master Splinter never stopped kicking ass, did he? You must train your fighting game fu! Hop to it!

And man, I can't get into SF2 at all. Just not my type of game. Hilarious, last time I played it, my brother and I put it on one star difficulty and was getting our asses canned!  ;D ;D ;D

I'll probably pick up the Tekken stick again.  Nina will rise once more!!  Man, SF2 was all my friends and I played in high school.  We played that game like it was a job.  It got to the point where we could hold down a game for HOURS in an arcade, taking on all comers.  We would let the opponent pick our characters, it didn't matter.  SF2 will always be the number 1 fighter to me.

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 04, 2010, 05:30:03 pm »
I'll probably pick up the Tekken stick again.  Nina will rise once more!!  Man, SF2 was all my friends and I played in high school.  We played that game like it was a job.  It got to the point where we could hold down a game for HOURS in an arcade, taking on all comers.  We would let the opponent pick our characters, it didn't matter.  SF2 will always be the number 1 fighter to me.
I challenge you in SF4 (if you have it) BmoreAkuma Xbox 360. Im just curious
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline Greg

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 05, 2010, 10:31:05 am »
I just found out they're making the movie of the Suffering video game with my dude Chiwetel Ejiofor as Torque?!?! Has anyone else heard about this?! Why is this now news to me?!  :o :o :o

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 05, 2010, 06:24:31 pm »
Well i guess itll have a new movie that have maryland in it
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline Afro Samurai

• THE BLACK MAN IS GOD!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 05, 2010, 11:44:27 pm »
I just found out they're making the movie of the Suffering video game with my dude Chiwetel Ejiofor as Torque?!?! Has anyone else heard about this?! Why is this now news to me?!  :o :o :o

I love the suffering series, so I been following this for a long ass time. It stated to be coming out june 2011 I believe.
INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS IS A SIN!!!!!! YOU'LL DIE QUICKER AND ALSO BURN IN HELL. THOSE ARE THE FACTS, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 06, 2010, 05:23:21 pm »
I just played the demo to backbreaker and it may have some issues but it gives you realism of the game. The entirely of the character you select you are in 3rd person running the football. You will be running with "blinders" on but you know where your opponent is coming from if you pay attention to the ball carrier head.

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 06, 2010, 09:45:10 pm »
I challenge you in SF4 (if you have it) BmoreAkuma Xbox 360. Im just curious

I wish I could.  I'm not on live anymore, canceled a little while back and I really don't miss it.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 07, 2010, 08:31:21 am »
I once was a fighting game OG!  The mob of challengers around Street Fighter II cabinets would part like the Red Sea when I walked into an arcade or the student union at ASU.  I was the MAN!  Tekken comes around and evens the field...I cut my teeth on Law, then King,

Oh yeah, KING! :D    Now I remember!

If you know how to execute all of his wrestling moves, the game takes on a totally different playstyle
...your opponent is constantly afraid to get grappled! ;D 

So when your opponent retreats, just beat up thier legs! :)

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #398 on: June 15, 2010, 12:56:02 pm »
how in the hell do i beat these lil' azz dwarves in the Gauntlet?
They keep whoopin' my azz.
Aaargh.
the leader and his 2nd in command are rockin' magical armor and weapons i know...
jeeez.

oh, the game is Dragon Age: Origins, and i've lost to them at least 10times already.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Afro Samurai

• THE BLACK MAN IS GOD!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 15, 2010, 02:36:46 pm »
Been playing Saw......up to the part where i have to kill this fat ass dude.......he is tough to beat.
INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS IS A SIN!!!!!! YOU'LL DIE QUICKER AND ALSO BURN IN HELL. THOSE ARE THE FACTS, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 15, 2010, 06:50:12 pm »
Just "finished" Red Dead Redemption.  It's a pretty decent game and I ended up a Legend of the West.  The only thing funky is that when you complete the story part of the game, you can't go back and finish certain challenges even though you're still playing missions and bounty hunting.  Overall, it's a solid game.  I guess I can finally get around to Fable II now.  Unless something better comes along.

Offline Gooch

• The only thing that is not common is sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 16, 2010, 02:29:40 pm »
Currently playing red dead redemption.   Very tempted to pick up Transformers after playing demo on live
the game is messed up,  singers want to be gansters, gangsters want to be rappers, and rappers want to  be actors

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #402 on: June 16, 2010, 02:46:19 pm »
Currently playing red dead redemption.   Very tempted to pick up Transformers after playing demo on live

so i download the game and i try to play transformers but my internet went out.
who knew it was multiplayer only.
so, is it really that good?

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Gooch

• The only thing that is not common is sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 18, 2010, 01:19:35 pm »
well the multiplayer works for me.   Hoping the single player is right
the game is messed up,  singers want to be gansters, gangsters want to be rappers, and rappers want to  be actors

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 20, 2010, 06:50:17 am »
Launching July 27...

It's about damn time...! ;D