Author Topic: GAMERS THREAD  (Read 118471 times)

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
  • You gots to have vision, Willie!
    • View Profile
    • PapiCatch22's Urban Suite
Re: GAMERS THREAD
« Reply #960 on: June 22, 2017, 10:00:27 pm »
wow.. I wish I had the chips.. and the patience.. and ultimately, my own place.. to even begin to think about possibly trying to do something like that.

Kudos, Catch, Mastrmynd!! :-)

Let me know if there's any way to recreate the old Intellivision system!

This setup will do Intellivision and Colecovision and a host of other emulation.  The beauty of it is...you don't have to put it in a cabinet, you can just plug it up to a TV or monitor like a regular game system.  You can even use PS3 wireless controllers with it.  It's totally versatile.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #961 on: June 25, 2017, 07:39:33 am »
You, sir, are the man Catch!
You've been missed.
I'm good.
I've done a few commercials here and there, but no Marvel movies yet. Not even Panther. (Hurt my heart! Didn't even get an audition)

My wife had a heart attack, but she's slowly getting better.
Almost moved to Boston.

I'm about to buy an Xbox One (refurbished)

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: June 25, 2017, 09:34:57 am »
Damn, man!  Sorry to hear about your wife.  I hope she gets well soon!  We don't need you in Boston, you're in ATL, the new Hollywood! 

Refurbished is the way to go.  I bought a refurbished 360 many years ago and it's still kicking.  I went with the PS4, but I'm going to get an Xbox One after the summer when the girls are done with their activities. 

I missed being here, man...but I'm back! LOL

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #963 on: June 26, 2017, 11:41:41 am »
Damn, man!  Sorry to hear about your wife.  I hope she gets well soon!  We don't need you in Boston, you're in ATL, the new Hollywood! 

Refurbished is the way to go.  I bought a refurbished 360 many years ago and it's still kicking.  I went with the PS4, but I'm going to get an Xbox One after the summer when the girls are done with their activities. 

I missed being here, man...but I'm back! LOL

I got my brother back! We 'bout 2 ryd on deez phools!!
She's slowly getting better. It's crazy. She has no risk factors.
While she's recovering, i'm here. You can't spell Arvell or Atlanta without the A!!!!

And yes, i'm definitely going the refurbished route. Thanks for cosigning. I feel better about my decision now.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: June 26, 2017, 08:16:25 pm »
Hey, man...we're both in and around the A.  Honestly...If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.  I'll help if I can!!  Now...what did I miss?  I have some catching up to do!  lol