Author Topic: A Million Bucks?  (Read 2113 times)

Offline Marvelous

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • PhotograFX
A Million Bucks?
« on: June 27, 2009, 10:44:42 pm »
If anyone found a large chunk of money, lets has a million buck, would it depend on how you found it and who it belong to or would you do the "right" thing by turning it in.  I quoted "right" cause some might think the right thing is feeding their family or something like that.

Or..how about if you found out the money belonged to Bill gates or something, what would you do then.

"Im riiotch biotch!"   ;D

"2. IF YOU DON'T READ THE BOOK BUT ARE WILLING TO ARGUE ABOUT IT EITHER YOU ARE:
a) An idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.
b) A liar who is a fan who can't admit it to himself or others."

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
Re: A Million Bucks?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 11:58:34 am »
If it is drug money I will burn it and then tell the dealers that I did so and also give them my next strategic location and set up shop like The Punisher and...

If it is Bill Gates money I would ask him first if someone he knew was being held for ransom because he does not seem like the type of business man that would go cash and carry!

But on the real... I would turn it in because I feel that when my time to get paid in full comes I would receive all those financial blessings without selling my soul or compromising my super hero value system! Found money can still be traced back to whoever lost it and if they were carrying that much cash too many questions would arise about the exact time you started spending it!

If I really wanted money I would have sold my super hero a long time ago to the highest bidder in this land called Hollywierd but they would mess it up by turning him into a white guy and restructuring him for corporate franchising duties!

No Country For Old Men ring a bell?

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 02:26:34 am »
Found money is my money.

Jenn

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 08:51:07 am »
I quoted "right" cause some might think the right thing is feeding their family or something like that.

My family is hungry...

But in all honesty, no. First off, if you stumble across thousands or millions of dollars, it probably wasn't come by honestly. Second, I had a situation where I left my wallet sitting on a shelf in Walmart w/$600 in it (my rent money), and it was returned to the lost and found with not a single dollar missing. And this was in a rather poor part of town, the kind of Walmart that has no self-checkouts. That really struck me, because I probably would've kept the money. So after that, I said I'd never do it. Besides, I'd feel like any minute, Chris Hansen would come around the corner with a camera in my face.