Author Topic: IRON-MAN 2  (Read 24249 times)

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
  • You gots to have vision, Willie!
    • View Profile
    • PapiCatch22's Urban Suite
Re: IRON-MAN 2
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2010, 11:16:23 am »
Actually, Tony did call him War Machine.  I think it was when he confronted him at the party.  He said something like "So you wanna be a War Machine..."  Not quite what you were looking for, but it was in there.  ;D

Offline Joel Mangrum

• View Profile
    • The Dollar Bin
« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2010, 04:09:56 pm »
Actually, Tony did call him War Machine.  I think it was when he confronted him at the party.  He said something like "So you wanna be a War Machine..."  Not quite what you were looking for, but it was in there.  ;D

Yeah I noticed that and that was the closest thing to a code name that any of them had.  Here's something, how is it that Rhodey can use the Iron Man armor as well as Tony if Tony's had all this time to practice and Rhodey just then put it on?
Dollar Bin Podcaster

Offline Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2010, 07:37:28 pm »

Yeah I noticed that and that was the closest thing to a code name that any of them had.  Here's something, how is it that Rhodey can use the Iron Man armor as well as Tony if Tony's had all this time to practice and Rhodey just then put it on?

The armor didn't use a Windows OS.  ::)
"You're gonna go out, and look, for, a job. The word today is...'job'. Jay Oh Bee...y'hear me?"

Offline moor

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2010, 07:29:30 am »

There was no indication that Rhodey had never worn the armor before... it was alluded to in the first movie that he was itching to test it out, and implied by his grant of access to the armory.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2010, 08:50:07 am »

There was no indication that Rhodey had never worn the armor before... it was alluded to in the first movie that he was itching to test it out, and implied by his grant of access to the armory.

Yep...

Also, remember how Col. Rhodes was subpeoned by Senator Stern  to testify against (and for) Tony Stark?

Offline Wise Son

• Honorary Wakandan
  • "intelligent and slightly Black. I'm from the 80s"
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2010, 05:40:28 am »
By the way, is that Wakanda on the map of Africa in the final scene with Fury?
That map's been analysed elsewhere - it seems to highlight the locations Hulk was active in the Norton film, the West Coast, where Stark is active, the location of Mjollnir, a spot in the middle of the Atlantic, and somewhere in East Africa.

"Children, if you are tired, keep going; if you are hungry, keep going; if you want to taste freedom, keep going."
-Harriet Tubman
http://yo

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2010, 09:28:03 am »
By the way, is that Wakanda on the map of Africa in the final scene with Fury?
That map's been analysed elsewhere - it seems to highlight the locations Hulk was active in the Norton film, the West Coast, where Stark is active, the location of Mjollnir, a spot in the middle of the Atlantic, and somewhere in East Africa.

Thatís interesting.

Maybe Samuel L. Fury is looking for Wakanda.

I do despair about these films always killing the bad guy at the end. Vanko survived the Russian slams, he is not just going to off himself even in order to take Stark with him. But since Vanko made a big deal about ďDrones is betterĒ I can see where he might not have really been in the Crimson Dynamo armor (thatís not what itís called by name but that what it IS).

Al least the last Hulk movie left the Abomination alive and showed us a glimpse of the Leaderís origin.

The Leader, The Abomination and Crimson Dynamo would make a pretty good Masters of Evil team for the Avengers to fight in future movies.

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2010, 12:44:38 pm »

I do despair about these films always killing the bad guy at the end.
Al least the last Hulk movie left the Abomination alive and showed us a glimpse of the Leaderís origin.

The Leader, The Abomination and Crimson Dynamo would make a pretty good Masters of Evil team for the Avengers to fight in future movies.

I was pleasantly surprised that Justin Hammer got arrested.. my "expectation" was that he'd get blown up by some drone Vanko sent after him.. I hope Hammer can show up in the next films..
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Wise Son

• Honorary Wakandan
  • "intelligent and slightly Black. I'm from the 80s"
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2010, 12:27:30 pm »

"Children, if you are tired, keep going; if you are hungry, keep going; if you want to taste freedom, keep going."
-Harriet Tubman
http://yo