Author Topic: Obama on Iran and Honduras: The Guy's Got It Backwards!  (Read 7232 times)

Offline Lion

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Totally hatin'.
    • View Profile
Re: Obama on Iran and Honduras: The Guy's Got It Backwards!
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 08:34:11 am »
You're just looking for something to be "outraged" about.

Mike, don't f*cking put words in my mouth and don't f*cking insult my intelligence. That's why people get sick of discussing anything with you.

If you can't put forth an opinion without attacking the opposition, then keep your damn mouth shut.

You've not questioned the accuracy of any of the facts that I presented.  The reason I asked if you had read the articles is because your initial post and this most recent post do not in any way discuss the substance of the issue, nor do you suggest that any of the facts I presented are inaccurate. My asking if you read the articles has nothing to do with your intelligence ... just the availability of your time and whether you were sufficiently interested in the issue to learn the facts.  Did you read the articles I posted?

What words did I put in your mouth?  Are you NOT a strong supporter of Obama? Have you strongly criticized Obama on the forum, on anything? If so, I must have missed it (and I may have). What is bizarre about your most recent post is that you in fact engaged in a personal comment regarding (your view of) my motivation. You were in effect putting words in my mouth, or thoughts in my head, challenging my sincerity. In a manner far harsher than anything that I said to you. And yet, notwithstanding your behavior, you are the one to respond emotionally.  I really don't get it.

Lion, I was originally not all that interested in this Honduran matter, as initially all I heard was that President Obama condemned a Latin America coup.  On its face, that headline sounded reasonable. I was not "looking" for something to become outraged about.  What actually happened is that, over several days, as more facts came to light, I became first puzzled by the issue and then, as I learned the real facts, I became outraged. Sincerely. Because it is outrageous. Please don't question my sincerity.

Finally, I suspect the reason some people may get sick of discussing political issues with me is because they can't stand having their opinions or preconceptions or biases challenged. 

So then ... don't discuss.   ;)

BULL-f*ckING-sh*t, MIKE!!!

Every single f*cking time anyone talks to you about ANYTHING, you do this. You put words in their mouths. You put forth "conclusions" about what they "believe" - as "fact" - based on little if ANY substance. Why? Because they disagree with you.

Then at the same time, you turn around and cry victim. It happens again and again and again with you, regardless of the subject.

It has nothing to do with you challenging other viewpoints. It has to do with you pulling this sh*t.

My general positive perception of the man I voted for the agenda he is taking on has nothing to do with "absolute loyalty." That bullsh*t right there paints you as no better than the neocons and right wingers who insist that the Black community voted for Obama for no other reason than the fact that he was Black. (Nevermind the fact that Black people tend to vote 90% Democratic to begin with... or that Hillary's husband had just pissed the Black community off.)

Frankly, I expect a hell of a lot better out of you, even if you are a right wing nutcase.

Just keep on going. Maybe one day we'll create "Red Vox" and "Blue Vox" and you can spend your entire time in "Red Vox" arguing with yourself because you've pissed off everyone else who might have taken you up on it.

michaelintp

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2009, 07:36:32 am »
You're just looking for something to be "outraged" about.

Mike, don't f*cking put words in my mouth and don't f*cking insult my intelligence. That's why people get sick of discussing anything with you.

If you can't put forth an opinion without attacking the opposition, then keep your damn mouth shut.

You've not questioned the accuracy of any of the facts that I presented.  The reason I asked if you had read the articles is because your initial post and this most recent post do not in any way discuss the substance of the issue, nor do you suggest that any of the facts I presented are inaccurate. My asking if you read the articles has nothing to do with your intelligence ... just the availability of your time and whether you were sufficiently interested in the issue to learn the facts.  Did you read the articles I posted?

What words did I put in your mouth?  Are you NOT a strong supporter of Obama? Have you strongly criticized Obama on the forum, on anything? If so, I must have missed it (and I may have). What is bizarre about your most recent post is that you in fact engaged in a personal comment regarding (your view of) my motivation. You were in effect putting words in my mouth, or thoughts in my head, challenging my sincerity. In a manner far harsher than anything that I said to you. And yet, notwithstanding your behavior, you are the one to respond emotionally.  I really don't get it.

Lion, I was originally not all that interested in this Honduran matter, as initially all I heard was that President Obama condemned a Latin America coup.  On its face, that headline sounded reasonable. I was not "looking" for something to become outraged about.  What actually happened is that, over several days, as more facts came to light, I became first puzzled by the issue and then, as I learned the real facts, I became outraged. Sincerely. Because it is outrageous. Please don't question my sincerity.

Finally, I suspect the reason some people may get sick of discussing political issues with me is because they can't stand having their opinions or preconceptions or biases challenged. 

So then ... don't discuss.   ;)

BULL-f*ckING-sh*t, MIKE!!!

Every single f*cking time anyone talks to you about ANYTHING, you do this. You put words in their mouths. You put forth "conclusions" about what they "believe" - as "fact" - based on little if ANY substance. Why? Because they disagree with you.

Then at the same time, you turn around and cry victim. It happens again and again and again with you, regardless of the subject.

It has nothing to do with you challenging other viewpoints. It has to do with you pulling this sh*t.

My general positive perception of the man I voted for the agenda he is taking on has nothing to do with "absolute loyalty." That bullsh*t right there paints you as no better than the neocons and right wingers who insist that the Black community voted for Obama for no other reason than the fact that he was Black. (Nevermind the fact that Black people tend to vote 90% Democratic to begin with... or that Hillary's husband had just pissed the Black community off.)

Frankly, I expect a hell of a lot better out of you, even if you are a right wing nutcase.

Just keep on going. Maybe one day we'll create "Red Vox" and "Blue Vox" and you can spend your entire time in "Red Vox" arguing with yourself because you've pissed off everyone else who might have taken you up on it.

Lion, why are you getting so pissed off? What set you off? What does your race have to do with this? Now I'm attacking every black American who voted for Barack Obama? Sorry Lion, you are not "every black man." You are just one guy on the Hudlin Entertainment Forum, like me and everyone else. And I'm not even attacking you. This is beyond weird.

However, on the point that you just raised, anyone who would claim Obama's race did not play a role in the enthusiasm of his support in the African-American Community is, well, lying. This support was not motivated out of "racism" (at least with most of those voters) but rather a sense of shared experience and aspirations. Sure, some supporters were hard core "progressives" or folks who wanted a change after eight years of a Republican Administration.  But others supported Obama for broader reasons, and probably the most significant was the (justified) enthusiasm at the prospect of electing the first black President of the United States. The prospect of Obama's election was ground breaking, and its realization was historic.

Despite what you said above, I know you don't really believe that the enthusiasm of Obama's support among most African-Americans is just because Barack Obama is a Democrat

In any event, on the HEF, I've observed a strong degree of loyalty to the President and to the President's policies. Are you denying that? I can't imagine Reginald Hudlin would, though I can't speak for him. On the HEF we don't see a whole lot of criticism of the President's policies. There is, now and again, something, here and there. But really not very much. As a factual matter, on this forum, there is OVERWHELMING SUPPORT for President Obama. That is just a fact. Nobody would deny it. 

The reason I made the "absolute loyalty" comment is because that is exactly how you came across in your first post.  You refused to address the issue of thread, Honduras, or my criticism of the President's treatment of the Honduran situation. Instead you posted your snarky little comment about my just "looking for something to be outraged about."  You dismissed my comments with that silly little remark, instead of addressing the substance of what I had to say. Conveying the impression of a person with a totally closed mind - whether that was your intent or not.

My initial post was hardly something that justified an emotional response. All I did was express a legitimate opinion regarding the Honduran situation and Obama's mishandling of it (in the worst way possible, in my view -- because now he has for all intents and purposes given the green light to external aggression from leftist regimes in the region against Honduras as well as chaos in Honduras itself by weakening the constitutional government there). Not once did you challenge any of the facts I presented.  And because the facts seemed so contrary to the headline, I looked at several sources, from newspapers like the Christian Science Monitor and the Washington Post.

Of all the members of the forum, I am clearly the most outspoken in expressing reservations regarding the President's policies and approach, just as during the campaign I expressed reservations, and explained why. None of this is a secret. I've never hidden that. I wear my feelings on my shirt sleeve, for everyone to see. I never hold my cards close to the vest.  I don't see why that should provoke anger.  Disagreement maybe?  Sure.  But anger?

Regarding President Obama, I'm not "looking for reasons to be outraged."  Obama has just done some things that, in my view, are outrageous. I wish he hadn't.  Because the more of these things he does, the more uneasy I become.

But I have also expressed some support for his policies ... for example, in Afghanistan, and with respect to saving the captain from the Pirates, and (so far) on Gitmo (though we'll have to see what he ultimately does).

Other than my commenting on his "public comments" (on the other thread, re: abortionist vs. military recruiter murders, and his denial that he bowed to the Saudi monarch even though it was videotaped) the main things I've posted on regarding Obama are his economic policies, insurmountable magnitude of the national debt/deficit, and the likely long-term economic harm that will result.  And yes, these scare the sh*t out of me. That's not "looking for something" to criticize. It hits you in the face, whether you want it to or not. 

If you don't wanna even hear it, if others won't tolerate any criticism of the President, well ... then I guess we really could change the name of the "Vox Populi" section of the HEF to become the "Praise President Obama/F*ck All Republicans" section of the forum and leave it at that. Because that is the tenor of a large number of the posts (not all, but many). Really ... is that what the forum members want?  I don't know.  Maybe it is.   

I'm not sure how productive this little digression of our back and forth has been. Though perhaps it is useful, as your comment and some others have highlighted a sub-text of some of the hostile or dismissive responses to comments I've made that involve some criticism of the President's policies, actions and/or statements, from time to time. Not from everyone, by any means, but now and again. So maybe it is useful for you to have raised your objection.

Lion, I am not challenging your intelligence. I welcome you to address the substance of the Honduran situation. 

Indeed, I would also be interested to hear anyone else's thoughts on the situation in Honduras and the President's reaction to it. For example, I found Open Palm's perspective interesting (even though we disagree).

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2009, 08:38:22 pm »
(Jumps into thread holding his family jewels while stop posing on his tippy toes with one shiny glove in the air!)

Michael Jackson: "Beat it! Beeeat iiit! Know one wants to be defeated! Showin' how funky... strong is your fight! It doesn't matter who's wrong or right... just beat it... beat it!"

(Spins and moon walks across thread and freezes arms spread in front of a massive fan!)

Michael Jackson: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

(Glad to get that out of my system now back on topic)

President Barack Obama!

See... this is what happens when it takes "Oh so many centuries" to elect the first "Black" or "African American" President of The United States.

All citizens have the right to criticize The President but it is difficult when he happens to not only be black but to also be the first black president. If he were say number 4 and the whole nation was used to this as the standard norm then most people would sleep through the critics with not much sweat.

I am an Obama fan though I do not sip all of the kool-aid but due to his iconic status and following the previous administration he is in a state of untouchableness that makes it difficult to attack him. Besides that there is never a grounds for any U.S. President to be right or wrong about anything that happens in every country other than the one he is currently president of.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Iran, North Korea, Russia, China, Venezuela, etc. etc. all have their issues and no matter what any president says of or too them they are still responsible for their own actions or they should erase themselves out of the world atlas as independent self reliant nations. They should all be more like Wakanda and get their own houses in order and not react to every word or non word from the U.S. These are grown men we are talking about here and every U.S. administration has to be in bed with whoever from whereever because that is the global political game period.

Whether or not Obama is viewed as tough or weak or too young is as relevent as saying Kobe Bryant can't win a championship without Shaq. Them international haters have been jealous of America since like forever so they will always seek an edge however they can get it because they just don't get it. Obama's strength is in the citizens of this great country not in the tough talk that did not work with the previous administration.

Obama has already stated that he would make many mistakes and those he chose to serve with him were instructed to be openly critical of his choices in any case to the benefit of our nation. But insults are not critiques they are of a personal attack and they can be viewed even more sensitive if you factor in race and or cultural differences.

As black men we can take great pride in living long enough to finally see someone who looks like us in the highest office and yes from time to time there can be a circle the wagon mentality when attacks come but we are very confident that the driver at the wheel of the free world is doing the best he can to serve us well in this particular time in history.

But Michael you must keep in mind that President Obama is "Technically" neglecting the black community to fix a world that no black leader before him had messed up in the first place. And I commend him for accepting the duty and honor to do what he was sworn in to do because I will find my own way no matter what he does while in office.

While African Americans and Africans suffer on the side one of our best and brightest may troubleshoot and pull off miracles that should not have needed to be done if more leaders worldwide before and after him got they own stuff together.

So the next time their is yet another overthrow or some egomaniac dictator gets all uppity for international attention "No Drama Obama" does not need to stick his chest out and make postering speeches as if we need a pep rally every 2 seconds to remind us of who or what we are. But even if he does respond to another nations plight unless that country wants to head in the right direction then easy come easy go.

The Civil War nor The Cold War nor The Vietnam War nor 911 nor Slavery nor The Holocaust has happened on his watch so far. But even if something like that did happen or some terrorist act took place no president is responsible for "NUTCASES" that go off the deep end regardless. No president anywhere in any era can guarantee that the blood in your body will not be spilled ever.

Right now President Obama is playing the political game that was started centuries before he was even born. If you want that to change then drastic measures would have to be inacted to make all political ambitions a mute point.

A full scale nuclear war would shut everybody up on any topic that could come to mind otherwise we will continue to nitpick here and there over trivial subjects that 8 years from now won't matter. So let's scorch the earth and elect the first cockroach that learns to stand upright and speak. But as sson as that cockroach says something that the left or the center right or the liberal cockroaches do not like they will have "CREPT" back to square one and repeated the same cycle all over again leading to yet even more scorched earth and so on... and so on.

If you really gave it some thought... 99.9 % of what every human being says or does is nonsense except for breathing air! Just ask the cockroaches!

CHURCH!

But I aint mad at ya though!

This public service announcement was brought to you by TROLLS Anonymous!

Online supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2009, 09:38:49 pm »
I haven't read the posts on this thread yet,but if history is any indication...my position will probably reside in the middle ground between opinions that tend to break down to two camps politically: "michaelintp's opinion" and "everybody else's opinion". Lol. But there can be something said for playing the "odd man out" that michaelintp frequently finds himself cast in. Ask Copernicus.HE WAS RIGHT,and later afforded the glories and respect in death that he was bereft of in life.My cellie ate the SUPREME ILLUMINATION style response that I initially posted,so I'm gonna jump on my PC Thursday or Friday and respond more in depth.

I think this thread may get explosive...
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

michaelintp

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2009, 11:10:12 pm »
Flex -- I understand what you are saying, about the signficance of Barack Obama's election. I really do. For me, Barack Obama's most significant achievement, in terms of breaking down racial barricades that should have never existed in the first place, was his act of getting elected. Now he's done that. For me, now it is time to move on ... and view him as I would any other President. At this point, I care more about what he does as President of the United States. If he impliments a policy or says something I agree with, I will say so. If he implements I policy or says something that worries me, I will say so. If he implements a policy or says something that I view to be wrong, I will say so. While his race has continued significance to some degree, as a symbol, I am far more interested in his actions, in speech and deed.  

Supreme -- I await your comments. My head is already spinning with anticipation (and will no doubt be spinning afterwards). :o

P.S. While it might not seem like it to folks on the forum, I've constrained myself to only post on matters regarding President Obama where something (in my view) is over the top in one way or another. None of us have the time to comment on every little thing. So I've only commented on a few things, here and there, that for whatever bizarre reason, spark my interest. To do anything else would take volumes, and would drive everyone here nuts.  ;)    
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 11:03:29 pm by michaelintp »

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 10:26:35 am »
Move on?

Bill Clinton expressed it best on the TV show The View when he stated that each person votes how they feel for themselves.

There will always be people who favor Obama because he is black no matter what and if it is utilized correctly then it can be very effective in world politics when the race card is played.

For example... if other nations continue to disrespect our leader it is a matter of time before certain black folks speak their mind on this and it "trickles down" throughout their region.

Obama is very popular in Africa which in the future could produce it's own Wakanda type countries because as the saying "What goes around... comes around" it is a matter of time before super powers emerge their once we get our collective acts together and get beyong the decisive tribal issues.

The mistake people make with Obama is the "Business as usual" politics prevents him from doing what he could be doing as opposed to catering to mundane ideals to maintain an outdated status quo to appease yesteryears agenda.

Obama is a "REBOOT" but we all want him to provide jobs for us when deep down we all know that America is the land of the free, home of the brave and the place where you make stuff up as you go along and self employ yourself making all that healthcare and taxes talk irrelevent if you are an investor anyway.

"THE CHANGE" that Obama was talking about is "US" not him so every little nickel and dime issue is canon fodder except for those who do not seek to think outside and the box.

I just want my bullet train from Los Angeles to Las Vegas and for Obama to show up at our furture black comic book convention. If the rest of the world wants things to get better then they will have to draft a better quarterback in the first round and play better heads up defense in the transition.

If needed I can call Honduras and set them straight on what they need to be doing with theirs or any other government.

Flex Hectic: "Hey Honduras! You see Africa over there!"

Honduras: "Yes! My Gawd!"

Flex Hectic: "OK! Do you want to be a super power or a third world country?"

Honduras: "Well... I... UH..."

Flex Hectic: "That's not my problem. Talk among yourselves and figure it out. Hey Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan."

Together: "What now you great Satan?"

Flex Hectic: "You know what... never mind."

Together: "We think you are soft mister BLACK MAN!"

Flex Hectic: "Yeah... I noticed that at the last Olympics and every other boxing match that we black men are in fact "SOFT" as you and others so thinketh!"

Together: "We are not saying..."

Flex Hectic: "I could care less just respect ours and we respect yours period. You never know who might be ruling this world tomorrow so work on those civil rights issues just in case. And if anything happens to President Obama while he is trying to make peace with you all bets are off. NEXT!"

michaelintp

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009, 07:54:50 am »
Flex, you make a good point that Obama's race may have continued significance in terms of geopolitical dealings.  That kind of goes to the "symbol" point that I was making, but I think you are saying that it goes beyond that, in terms of his possibly getting a more sympathetic hearing from at least some segments of populations overseas. I think you are right.  I don't think his race will have a favorable impact on any negotiations he would have with world leaders (including our enemies), who are astute enough to take only their self-interest into account.  But yes, on the broader scale, I see your point.

I believe I'm correct to hold Barack Obama to the same standard I would hold a white President who was on the same point in the political spectrum as he is (regarding domestic economic and geopolitical issues). I believe to cut him more slack because he is the "first black President" would be nothing but racist (were it to come from me).  At the same time, I can understand why a lot of black Americans would cut him more slack.  First, because a lot of African-Americans are probably closer to him on the political spectrum that I am, and second, because they personally identify with him and his achievement (which in a sense was for all black Americans) and thus emotionally want to err on the side of judging him favorably in all circumstances.  Because his election was a big deal and they rightly long for his Presidency to be a success.  I hope it is a success too, I hope my concerns and fears or disagreements with him are proven wrong - because it is in America's interest for me to be wrong when I think the President is doing things that will prove harmful. Also, on a personal level, to the extent that he fails, among the bigoted fringe the Jews will also be blamed. That's the way it always is.

But that doesn't mean I should, or can, not raise my concerns when circumstances or issues arise that worry or "outrage" me.  That's the role of a citizen.

Offline Open palm

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2009, 12:29:56 am »
Nothing appears to have improved since Zelaya was forced out of Honduras. After much consideration I've concluded that what's happening in Honduras is not a democratic process but the workings of a plutocracy. Honduras is one of Latin America's poorest countries and on the list of corrupt governments. What's happened is nothing short of a power struggle amongst the wealthy, shouting the word 'democracy' to cover up what's really going on. Was Zelaya really going to be successful in gaining more power? So far all the allegations about his own rise, with Chavez's help, hold little evidence. Since they cast Zelaya out it's impossible to prove that it would have happened anyway. Since they overthrew him the government has changed its excuses and even contradicted themselves on how they wish to charge Zelaya. Even Interpol has rejected their request to arrest him because they've concluded their behavior in the matter is dubious.

Like I said before, their democracy and courts are weak. It doesn't even help knowing that the courts themselves have been accused of corruption for years. One good thing is that Costa Rican President Oscar Arias is leading the negotiations. That takes the burden off the U.S.A. to handle this.
Do you prefer a hero who will confirm your deepest fears? Or a hero who will inspire faith in humanity and goodness?

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2009, 02:15:58 pm »
Okay.I haven't read up on Honduras as much as I'd like to,so my opinions on that matter or less informed than my opinions regarding Iran...so I'll tackle the Iran issue first.

I have family from the Persia (iran and iraq) Hindustan and Bangladesh. Their opinions regarding America's foreign policy and their own national histories are not only vastly more informed than ours but radically different. More than half of the matters and events and names that they referred to I had NO IDEA WHATSOEVER about...and they knew it.They are not fans of the "combination of politcal apathy,arrogance,and imperial greed masquerading as foreign policy for far too many Americans. And you American citizens are mostly spoiled,coddled,insulated from the world and like it that way..."

I was taken aback by their characterization of us,but I couldn't disagree an atom.

The manipulation of Iran's sovereign internal politics and comprehensive disrespect or her people and region done by America for America's oil interests and her need to have a puppet in the middle east is what gave rise to our govt. backing the Shah. This is NOT old news to Iranians but instead in many of the more politically active minds and hearts a point of seething nationalism and pride. Imagine a combo of Russia taking control of the U.S. govt by proxy in the 50's and keeping that control into the late 70's early 80's....because U.S. and Western influence still lingered in that region after the Shah's departure...and u will have an idea as to what the Shah debacle was. It's still very much a point of national pride and insult.

Mindful of this potential claymore in the midst of the already nearly nuclear Middle Eastern powderkeg,I think that our first truly international President handled the matter quite well,both in terms of our foreign policy and national security.

Honduras,so far in my incomplete research,is another matter entirely.In essence,President Obama may be outwardly paying respects to the appearance of democratic processes in a foreign country in order to maintain a facade for the tue poliical objective of keeping a possible ally in place in a strategically important,unstable region.There can be no excuse for such an act. I have a dim sense...perhaps it's just a farfetched foolish hope...that President Obama is pulling some of his already famous CJP BP-like misdirects. Getting everybody to looj left when it's coming really from behind you,below you and from a corkscrew angle to boot. My research is incomplete,but so far it appears as if we may be setting up a Shah in Honduras.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Jihad the Roughneck

• Thomas Sankara was the greatest!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2009, 03:12:23 pm »
Must our nation always stick it's nose into the affairs of others?  What difference does it make what happens in Iran or Honduras? Neither nation is a threat to us.  We should worry about North Korea, they have nukes that could cause us problems.  Obama is to the right of me in a political sense.  I think that it is positive that Obama isn't letting his foreign policy be defined by Cold War politics or alarmism.  When Bush was appointed president by the Supreme Court many thousands of Americans protested in the streets.  Had Iran or any other nation tried to stoke the fires of dissent Americans would have been enraged.  If Obama has it twisted then it's because he isn't remaining neutral.   
I've got bass tone, I use cologne
and I rock the funky rhymes on the microphone
RUNDMC perfection

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2009, 03:22:58 pm »
Hondurans continue to protest military coup!

http://www.granma.cu/ingles/2009/julio/vier10/29hresist-i.html
RUNDMC perfection

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2009, 07:34:57 pm »
Ray...dawg...how tall r u? how much do u weigh? seems like u,Flex,Sam,Cage and a few others are holdin it down for the Deebo sized HEF bruthas...
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2009, 11:33:16 am »
Me diesel naw, that's a pic of the real Ray Victory black adult film star.  I'm just an overweight shy brother tapping on a keyboard.
RUNDMC perfection

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2009, 11:49:18 am »
If it was the real Ray Victory posting around here I'd expect the traffic around here to be of a whole different sort. ;D

Hard Choices: Ginger or Amber Lynn? ;D

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
  • You gots to have vision, Willie!
    • View Profile
    • PapiCatch22's Urban Suite
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2009, 12:52:55 pm »
If it was the real Ray Victory posting around here I'd expect the traffic around here to be of a whole different sort. ;D

Hard Choices: Ginger or Amber Lynn? ;D

Nina DePonca!  ;D

OK...now back to the regularly scheduled political discussion...