Author Topic: Steve McNair Found Shot Dead...  (Read 12687 times)

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
  • You gots to have vision, Willie!
    • View Profile
    • PapiCatch22's Urban Suite
Steve McNair Found Shot Dead...
« on: July 04, 2009, 08:08:50 pm »
Ex-Titans QB McNair shot to death

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Former NFL quarterback Steve McNair, whose most noted drive was the final one of the 2000 Super Bowl, was found dead with a gunshot wound to the head Saturday afternoon in a downtown condominium. Police said a woman was also shot dead.

McNair was 36 and played 13 seasons before retiring in April 2008. Police confirmed late Saturday the female victim is Sahel Kazemi, 20.
  Click the link above to read the rest of the article.

I can't believe this...this shyt is getting insane...folks are dying WAY too young over stupid BS. 

Offline Sinister8578

• View Profile
Re: Steve McNair Found Shot Dead...
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 10:07:03 pm »
Utter sh*t. I'm tired of people getting killed over dumb sh*t. Athletes or celebrities. Doesn't make a difference to me. Why can't people realize what a blessing the Divine has given us and cherish it for everyone. F*ck.

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 08:46:48 am »
McNair, 36, who was married and had four children, had reportedly been dating Kazemi for a few months. They met at a Dave & Buster's restaurant where Kazemi worked, her former boyfriend told the Tennessean newspaper.

Neighbors of Kazemi told the paper they often spotted McNair visiting her apartment. At times, she returned home in a black limousine, and not long ago, she showed up with a brand new Cadillac Escalade she said was a gift from her boyfriend.

you see sh*t like this. I shouldn't say that but he was an idiot. If you are going to cheat on your wife do it to the point by not buying the other chick a new car. It leaves the wrong signals. I can bet that she thought that things was going to be "special" he told her naw and she snapped. I just dont feel bad. At first I did but not as much.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 04:45:09 pm by akumatrunigga »
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 11:07:27 am »
God bless the dead, and both families... ah, geez... more death in the name of ignorance..
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 02:26:52 pm »
My condolonces go out to Mcnair's family and friends.

I immediately thought of Sam Cooke when I first heard this and tragically enough it seems to be very similar to that incident.

Jenn

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 10:00:05 pm »
A mistress gone crazy? Excuse me while I go work on my shocked face.  ::)

The only thing worse than dying in such a stupid manner is your family dealing w/you dying in such a stupid and EMBARRASSING manner. My only consolation is that his wife probably knew about all of this anyway.

Offline Cage

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 07:28:18 am »
Well.  I for one am sad to hear this.  I wish I could be so high and mighty and condemn McNair for his personal life but unfortunately I am not as perfect as those who can condemn him.  I am sad for his family and for the young woman's family.  I enjoyed watching Steve play and enjoyed seeing him smash through the white wall at the quarterback position when he came into the league from a small HBCU.  I didn't know him beyond that but I am saddened just the same. 
I ventured into the courtyard followed by 52 brothers bruised battered and scarred but hard.

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 07:33:10 am »

The only thing worse than dying in such a stupid manner is your family dealing w/you dying in such a stupid and EMBARRASSING manner. My only consolation is that his wife probably knew about all of this anyway.

I will never understand this Telenovela sh*t as long as I live.

I don't care how heartbroken/screwed over you think you are(and since McNair's having a wife and kids is public record-she don't even really have that excuse) you will get over that sh*t eventually.

Nobody gets over being dead.

Its a damn shame all round

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 07:50:47 am »
I've read that the police ruled the shooting of Mcnair a homocide.

That's %#@!-ed  up! >:(

Offline moor

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 11:35:56 am »
So, I guess I'll wait for the whole story on this one.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 07:41:17 pm »

Could you allow McNair's body to be commited to the Earth at least before you make these kind of comments?

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 07:57:07 pm »

Could you allow McNair's body to be commited to the Earth at least before you make these kind of comments?
I must have missed the part of the "game" when a married man whom is cheating on is wife would buy a brand new truck and not just any truck a f*cking esclade for his "side piece" and actually expect things to turn out well if he says no.  ::)

With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 08:18:21 pm »
is that THE girl and THE truck Akuma?

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 11:31:56 pm »

I must have missed the part of the "game" when a married man whom is cheating on is wife would buy a brand new truck and not just any truck a f*cking esclade for his "side piece" and actually expect things to turn out well if he says no.  ::)

So a man in the prime of life, a husband, father of several boys and a great humanitarian deserved to be MURDERED because he had an affair?

With your logic I guess if he got her an E class he should've got the shotgun treatment then.

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2009, 01:44:07 am »
Yall stop it. The penalty for adultery in this country is not death. This young ladies mother was murdered and she was raised by a sister. Clearly this is nothing but a tragic story for all involved. I was in college when Steve blew up and I went to school with a few guys who went to Alcorn State. Steve gave some legitimacy to the black quarterback from HBCU. This just in...no one is perfect and what he did for society through entertainment on the field and through his many charitable involvements off the field is what I want to remember this guy for. Oh yea one more thing. In college he once through for 300 freakin yards in a game and ran for another 100. HBCU or not that is a whole lot of offense. You cant even do that sh*t in Madden.