Author Topic: sam wilson is back  (Read 19189 times)

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
  • We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
Re: sam wilson is back
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2009, 06:11:22 pm »
10:15 AM this morning. Officially down 200 lbs. Just wanted to share.

Holy crap, great job!  ;D ;D ;D

jesse, you still going or have you hit your target? Any more dates?  ;D

Well, I have stalled at 70 lbs for a few weeks.  The problem is now I have a social life.  And I am out drinking more and not being quite as good as I was before.  I'm not gaining but not losing.  Though I am hoping to start back up again tomorrow as I hit the gym  We shall see :)

And thanks for asking!  I'm really proud of you, bud!

« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 06:17:53 pm by JLI Jesse »

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2009, 06:15:27 pm »
Whoa!
Look at JLI Pimpin'!
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2009, 06:18:28 pm »

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2009, 11:12:54 pm »
What a great picture!

michaelintp

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2009, 11:29:37 pm »
AWESOME SAMMY !!!

Offline Lion

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
  • Totally hatin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2009, 04:52:29 am »
Actually Lion,

You and your inability to control your emotions and your typing just ruined that yourself.

You don't know one f*cking thing about me, so quit pretending. You're talking out of your ass. No biggie. You've been doing that ever since you got on this board.

Cussing and swearing is a sign of a lack of creatively expressing yourself and an overall weakness.

By your standards, maybe it is. By my standards, it means I'm eschewing the formality and getting directly to the point. Again, you don't know a damn thing about me, so quit pretending.

I can easily apologize to Sam or anyone else and amend fences with my TROLLING!

Fine, then. Go do so.

Did Sam apologize for his words in that rap thread when he stated that he was stronger than everyone else because I believe he directed his words at me also? Rude... but it is a forum of expression and I loved it anyway!

When Jenn rips me a new one on many an ocasion do I cry or complain or enjoy it for what it is?

When Supreme... never mind that's my BOOOOOOOOY!

When Michael... AW forget it his politics is all that and then some!

When Jonathon... bodied me with one verse I fell off the chair laughing!

Jefferson... Come on MAAAAAAAN!

Like I give a fat f*ck. I saw this and I called you out on it. I'm not planning on running around and checking every thread for what every other person does. One of the others can do it.

SEE... that's why you can't cut it at blacksuperhero.com because your emotional weakness is showing and you are too easily rattled!

Two things, "Boooooy."

1.) I don't go nor have I ever gone or wish to go to blacksuperhero.com. That's irrelevant.

2.) My "emotional weakness" is showing? Because I called you out on your bullsh*t? Or because I'm not shaking in my boots because the self-declared master troll talks back to me?

Man... you're even more of an idiot than you pretend to be.

But I'm praying for you though and I forgive you your trespasses!

One day we as black men will be more like President Obama and handle thangs much better no matter what is thrown our way!

Save your f*cking prayers and worry about yourself. I don't want them and I don't need them. You're not "righteous." In fact, you're self-righteous. There's a difference.

Since you're so busy "edumacating me" based - even though you don't know a damn thing - I'll return the favor.

You aren't as smart or cunning as you think you are. Everyone has seen through your sh*t since your very first post on the board. You're faker than a breast implant. Talking about your gym and your personal training job is the first real thing you've said since you arrived on this board... which you only did to "outdo" someone. Everything else has been pure fluff bullsh*t in a "MOMMY!!! MOMMY!!! LOOK AT ME!!!" effort to be the center of attention.

Congratulations, Troll. You succeeded.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 04:54:43 am by Lion »

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2009, 07:03:05 am »
Now see Muphasa... I mean Lion King now you are ruining everything.

Everybody returned to their regularly scheduled posting and you instead of private messaging me had to post that whole thang.

But it's OK as a personal trainer I realize that anger is better than despair so you probably burned more calories angry at me than you were if you were not angry at me.

Emotions and passion are one of the keys to getting Results.

I have clients that cuss me out a lot and it gets the juices flowing along with their metabolism so I allow it to help them achieve their goals.

It's kind of a Hulk madder I get the stronger I get scenario. Although I am careful with how far I push them though.

Now as far as the pissing contest you mentioned I find in my studies that competing with others as well as oneself like an athlete is more effective than just working out alone is.

Trying to win at something puts the whole body in a competitive mode so that shedding pounds becomes a priority even in your sleep. That is why athletes get in shape quicker than the general public because their bodies become more fuel efficient and anxious as they face upcoming trials as opposed to just stand alone workouts. Tossing and turning the night before a contest or the sheer nervousness of performance anxiety whips that body in shape sometimes in less than two weeks!

I don't see how "TYPING" from a computer far far away can get a "Hey look at me" kind of attention but OK if you say so.

And by the way prayer does work for clients because weight loss is a spiritual warfare thing that involves gluttony and sloth two deadly sins.

Sometimes when a client is going through the struggles of losing weight they need an outside source to motivate them beyond just lifting weights and cardio on the treadmill.

And yes I do know something about you by your own posts but this the first time that you have expressed it openly like this. As a personal trainer I profile people in the initial interview before we even train or touch or weight. If they have an emotional connection to something like a loved one or people at work that comment on their weight or whatever bothers them I want to know it because it will be strategically brought up during the course of my training them.

The frustrations and the resentment of letting themselves slowly slip out of shape over a long period of time and then not being able to shed those pounds quickly as they would like can cause emotional trauma to an individual.

Often support groups can help but at some point one must deal with them self in order to get their body back in order.

I am not arrogant... I am comic book cocky!

I am not self righteous... Well OK I am I admit that!

I am an asshole... but on purpose though!

Faker than a breast implant... well I do live in the Hollywood area! (Smile)

LOOK AT ME... Heath Ledger's Joker is to blame for that one!

I hope you remain angry at me and this becomes the focal point for you getting into better shape!

Love ya bruh!

And all the other HEFFAS that I offended too... use it to burn calories!

(Still TROLLING until the wheels fall off!)

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2009, 01:11:22 pm »
Now see Muphasa... I mean Lion King now you are ruining everything.

Everybody returned to their regularly scheduled posting and you instead of private messaging me had to post that whole thang.

But it's OK as a personal trainer I realize that anger is better than despair so you probably burned more calories angry at me than you were if you were not angry at me.

Emotions and passion are one of the keys to getting Results.

I have clients that cuss me out a lot and it gets the juices flowing along with their metabolism so I allow it to help them achieve their goals.

It's kind of a Hulk madder I get the stronger I get scenario. Although I am careful with how far I push them though.

Now as far as the pissing contest you mentioned I find in my studies that competing with others as well as oneself like an athlete is more effective than just working out alone is.

Trying to win at something puts the whole body in a competitive mode so that shedding pounds becomes a priority even in your sleep. That is why athletes get in shape quicker than the general public because their bodies become more fuel efficient and anxious as they face upcoming trials as opposed to just stand alone workouts. Tossing and turning the night before a contest or the sheer nervousness of performance anxiety whips that body in shape sometimes in less than two weeks!

I don't see how "TYPING" from a computer far far away can get a "Hey look at me" kind of attention but OK if you say so.

And by the way prayer does work for clients because weight loss is a spiritual warfare thing that involves gluttony and sloth two deadly sins.

Sometimes when a client is going through the struggles of losing weight they need an outside source to motivate them beyond just lifting weights and cardio on the treadmill.

And yes I do know something about you by your own posts but this the first time that you have expressed it openly like this. As a personal trainer I profile people in the initial interview before we even train or touch or weight. If they have an emotional connection to something like a loved one or people at work that comment on their weight or whatever bothers them I want to know it because it will be strategically brought up during the course of my training them.

The frustrations and the resentment of letting themselves slowly slip out of shape over a long period of time and then not being able to shed those pounds quickly as they would like can cause emotional trauma to an individual.

Often support groups can help but at some point one must deal with them self in order to get their body back in order.

I am not arrogant... I am comic book cocky!

I am not self righteous... Well OK I am I admit that!

I am an asshole... but on purpose though!

Faker than a breast implant... well I do live in the Hollywood area! (Smile)

LOOK AT ME... Heath Ledger's Joker is to blame for that one!

I hope you remain angry at me and this becomes the focal point for you getting into better shape!

Love ya bruh!

And all the other HEFFAS that I offended too... use it to burn calories!

(Still TROLLING until the wheels fall off!)
---------------------
Lmaof. Remember ol school HEF members when I used to say that the internet wasn't real all the time. Been a while but every time I read one of Flex's advertisements ahem I mean post I always wondered if he knew that no one really took him serious like that. On a personal note for me Flex if you start a thread I already know what it is about. Some times you may come with a good contribution to someone else thread but I must say sometimes your threads come off more about you then what the particular board section is about. Take the Black Panther thread: You posted a thread about vibranium sheets. :-\. I mean I guess it could be funny to some but to dedicate a whole thread? I guess that is your right to do but work with us brush.

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2009, 04:12:32 pm »

Well, I have stalled at 70 lbs for a few weeks.  The problem is now I have a social life.  And I am out drinking more and not being quite as good as I was before.  I'm not gaining but not losing.  Though I am hoping to start back up again tomorrow as I hit the gym  We shall see :)

you whose that fox in the glasses? She wit you? Goddamn brother.

On a side note, with me, it's all been about the change in lifestyle, I can never go back to the way it was even if it means giving up a lot of the things I used to do. It's hard, but I made a change and it's permanent. Don't get caught in that game of "I was bad, and now I gotta be good". Just do what you do. YOu got the stuff, just stick to it.

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2009, 04:37:20 pm »

you whose that fox in the glasses? She wit you?

I'm trying, my friend, I'm trying.

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2009, 05:22:19 pm »
Great minds think alike.  8)^^^^

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2009, 06:33:49 pm »
jesse,

Let me just say this brother. Right now, you are a winner, and everyone around you thinks you are a winner because of the change you made. Foxy chicas love a winner. Remember that and now sweep that filly off of her feet...

and word Irv...  8)

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2009, 06:43:30 pm »
jesse,

Let me just say this brother. Right now, you are a winner, and everyone around you thinks you are a winner because of the change you made. Foxy chicas love a winner. Remember that and now sweep that filly off of her feet...

and word Irv...  8)

Well, I am going to state the obvious, but that is coming from one winner to another.  You are an inspiration to us all.  I'll do what I do, and tell her Sam Wilson says it must be so  ;)

...or something like that  ;D

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2009, 09:33:16 am »
word brother. Don't make me come down there and tell that chica she needs to ditch the zero and get with Jesse...  8)

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2009, 10:39:05 am »
Big ups to both of you. Making that kind of change is a big deal. I still want to encourage you both to think about why and how you made the change. What made a difference for you? Seriously, we live in a country where the obesity rate is hitting 30%. So many people say they want to change and don't or can't. That you were able to raise your game is significant and important.
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."