Author Topic: sam wilson is back  (Read 18654 times)

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
sam wilson is back
« on: July 20, 2009, 01:44:36 pm »
I'm not one for talking, but I'm OG around here I guess. Most of you old schoolers have actually met me face to face. I figure I'd give a big update since I've been off the scene lately, only popping up to hate on folks.

Anyway, in addition to working the job I work and taking care of that business (with the occasional help from a heffa, magic and curtis indeed) I've managed to find the time to get my health in order and have lost 180 lbs. No surgery, no pussy sh*t, just a regimented eating plan and a rededication to working out. In fact, I've turned around so much I'm back training mma with these brazilian cats here in ATL (jacarae over at alliance martial arts).  Not looking for another fight, but maybe an abu dabi tournament or a fight next year, or the pan am games or something. maybe.

Yeah, so I was at the bottom and in the last two years I've turned that sh*t around. YEah, I don't go out and I don't party and whatever. But I'm bigger, badder and more of a hater than I ever was. So, for those that care, I'm back.  Not 100% back, I am still a year away from my goals, but I'm 2/3 their and I'm okay with that. Word.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: sam wilson is back
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 04:49:05 pm »
I'm not one for talking, but I'm OG around here I guess. Most of you old schoolers have actually met me face to face. I figure I'd give a big update since I've been off the scene lately, only popping up to hate on folks.

Anyway, in addition to working the job I work and taking care of that business (with the occasional help from a heffa, magic and curtis indeed) I've managed to find the time to get my health in order and have lost 180 lbs. No surgery, no pussy sh*t, just a regimented eating plan and a rededication to working out. In fact, I've turned around so much I'm back training mma with these brazilian cats here in ATL (jacarae over at alliance martial arts).  Not looking for another fight, but maybe an abu dabi tournament or a fight next year, or the pan am games or something. maybe.

Yeah, so I was at the bottom and in the last two years I've turned that sh*t around. YEah, I don't go out and I don't party and whatever. But I'm bigger, badder and more of a hater than I ever was. So, for those that care, I'm back.  Not 100% back, I am still a year away from my goals, but I'm 2/3 their and I'm okay with that. Word.

For reeeeaaalllll,FIELD COMMANDER!! Missed ya dawg! Dropped 180? Daaaaang that's INCREDIBLE my brutha,and u roll with THE GATOR mah boi Jacare who beat Roger? Oooookaaaayyyy! FLEX should have madd respect fer ya,brah! Do tell...what belt r u in bjj? Who u rock MT with? What about wrestling?
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
  • We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 05:29:47 pm »
Great news, man!  I'm down 66 lbs since January and want another 30, but I'll look to you for inspiration!  ;D

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 07:17:28 pm »
Great news, man!  I'm down 66 lbs since January and want another 30, but I'll look to you for inspiration!  ;D

word brother, just make sure you see a dr. and are staying healthy.

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 07:19:32 pm »

For reeeeaaalllll,FIELD COMMANDER!! Missed ya dawg! Dropped 180? Daaaaang that's INCREDIBLE my brutha,and u roll with THE GATOR mah boi Jacare who beat Roger? Oooookaaaayyyy! FLEX should have madd respect fer ya,brah! Do tell...what belt r u in bjj? Who u rock MT with? What about wrestling?

www.alliancebjj.com

I don't do belts, I'm passed that. belts are for kids who need the self esteem. I train no-gi only anyway.

Offline Cage

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 08:42:15 pm »
As far a I'm concerned you've been 100% since the day we met.  I'm glad you're at a point that your happy, healthy and hating.  Word!
I ventured into the courtyard followed by 52 brothers bruised battered and scarred but hard.

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 01:14:50 pm »
represent, mr. wilson!  :)
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 05:07:03 pm »
Thats great news.

As the Sensei I will be more than happy to give you a few secret techniques for the Abu Dabi competition. 8)

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 06:50:34 pm »
Thats great news.

As the Sensei I will be more than happy to give you a few secret techniques for the Abu Dabi competition. 8)

yeah, if I need advice on how to talk anyone into submitting themselves, I'll find you. Okay I won't. But I'll think about it. Okay, no I wont...  :P

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2009, 06:55:07 pm »
As far a I'm concerned you've been 100% since the day we met.  I'm glad you're at a point that your happy, healthy and hating.  Word!

yo bro. I know you were worried that one time back in boston. I was not healthy. But I appreciate, as always.

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2009, 07:42:36 pm »
Thats great news.

yeah, if I need advice on how to talk anyone into submitting themselves, I'll find you. Okay I won't. But I'll think about it. Okay, no I wont...  :P

The chi from my eyebrow can split a small car in HALF!!!

michaelintp

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2009, 06:28:58 am »
I'm lookin' forward to seeing you tomorrow at the SDCC!   ;D

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2009, 11:41:10 am »
I'm lookin' forward to seeing you tomorrow at the SDCC!   ;D

Tomorrow? I'm Supremely Slippin!
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2009, 07:18:43 am »
Keep it up Sam!!

Offline Goat

• "Man, you come straight out of a comic book"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2009, 11:27:49 am »
Dropped 180lbs!! that's like a whole another Sam! so what? now we got two Sam Wilson's running around? LMAO!

seriously though that's cool as hell and congratulations.. you're like a mean lean fighting machine these days eh! Great job amigo!