Author Topic: sam wilson is back  (Read 18184 times)

Jenn

Re: sam wilson is back
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2009, 03:39:14 pm »
10:15 AM this morning. Officially down 200 lbs. Just wanted to share.

Damn, bruh. I know we say "less weight, more hate", but we didn't mean THAT much.

Okay, I think you weigh less than me.  I got to step my game up.

As short as you are? No reason for THAT sh*t.

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2009, 06:37:46 pm »
Big ups and mega Congrats, Sammy!

Aw Jenn, cut Reggie a little slack.
He's tall enuf to drop a coupl'a pounds.
;)
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Online Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2009, 08:16:38 pm »

Damn, bruh. I know we say "less weight, more hate", but we didn't mean THAT much.

Lemme stand on my wallet and see if that helps.

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2009, 04:37:13 am »
no brother, I still got a lot to go. But I probably lost you and then a few...  8)

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2009, 04:40:00 am »
jenn, if it helps my combined powerlifting score is still over 1200 (400+ on bench, squat and deadlift) so i'm not that small.

But my hate, goddamn. Stronger than ever...

and magic, found this persian place up by my jiu jitsu place. we should go to dinner before you skip town...

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2009, 06:56:34 am »
Persian, Mmmmmmmmmm!
Book a table.  I'm there!
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2009, 08:16:58 am »
saturday night? I'll call you during the week...

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2009, 09:11:06 am »
Uh SAM...

I am just shy of a 400 pound bench press (360) but I'm maxing out on that hopefully before the year is out.

I have done 500 on the squat although not recent but if I factor in my deadlift I may surpass you as the strongest cat on HEF!

Being 5'8" at 210 lbs. does mean that my deadlift does not have as many inches to come up as taller folks do so my max may be a few more plates.

Plus being a personal trainer at a studio just around the corner from where I live with my own set of keys means that I can work out anytime I feel like it.

Add in a Greco-Roman world champion boss and another trainer giving Gracie BJJ lessons and wrestling matches pop off like a comic book 12 page story arcs up in there.

Karo is back and training with my boss but he doesn't want me sparring with him in case he gets hurt before his next UFC match! But I'm a TROLL so I'll conveniently be there hitting the punching bag in the corner pick a fight using carefully placed verbage and youtube it real quick just as my boss did when he slammed Karo a few times at a wrestling gym! LMAO!

Hey Supreme is that you doing that cone jump on your myspace page because that workout is tight?

We do all types of stuff like that at our gym and that builds quickness crazy swift!

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
  • We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2009, 09:50:27 am »

Holy crap, great job!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2009, 11:46:28 am »

Holy crap, great job!  ;D ;D ;D

jesse, you still going or have you hit your target? Any more dates?  ;D

Offline Lion

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
  • Totally hatin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2009, 12:58:00 pm »
Flex... now why the hell did you have to do that? You've turned an uplifting and inspirational thread into a pissing contest. Put the oneupmanship in another thread.

Sam... Jesse... The two of you are doing an awesome job.

And now I'm mad at myself because I can't post my own progress here with you. But don't worry; I will. I started running last week. Mind you... I hate running, but I'm doing it anyway. I refuse to buy larger clothes.

Anyone want to run a half marathon in 2010?

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2009, 01:13:20 pm »
Lion let's see...

Reggie says he could stand on his wallet to make him taller which means if you calculate Boomerang residuals times his BET Presidential salary then he is not that small. Not mad at him he earned the cash.

Sam Wilson BOASTS of his powerlifting scores which is still ahead of mine and I'm happy for him. He also talks mixed martial arts which I am very into!

And each person is listing their personal goal achievements which is sort of a competition but in all good fun.

NOW... I am a personal trainer of just over 10 years in which I have heloped people of all walks of life achieve fitness goals using every method available to encourage them to do so. This includes hugs, soft spoken words, yelling at, teasing, mocking and whatever suits each individuals personality.

People actually pay me to torture them and then bless me with gifts for it!

So Lion get over your sensitive self and just enjoy my TROLLING for what it is.

But you are right about starting another thread though...

Offline Lion

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
  • Totally hatin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2009, 01:49:22 pm »
Flex... Kindly f*ck off.

I don't care if you are a personal trainer, cartoonist, self-described troll, or Kanye's publicist. Hell, you could be the best damn personal trainer in the world with hands that magically suck the fat out through the nipples for all I know. Doesn't matter.

Your idea of "encouragement" was saying "Hey... I outbench/outlift you, have keys to my personal gym I can go to at my convenience, my boss is a world champion wrestler, BJJ sparring happening in the room next door, and the hot personal trainer upstairs loves to show off her melons."

You turned a "look what I did and see what I'm pulling off" thread into a "Let's see how I can outdo someone else" thread. Yeah... That's really being supportive there.

So, go take your "trophy", cram it up your ass, and find somewhere else on this board to go be a douchebag... or - better yet - slap Bros. Sam and Jesse on the back and congratulate them for pulling off something that millions of Americans struggle with every day.

Whatever you do, though, don't offer to use your magic hands to suck bodyfat out through the nipples.

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2009, 02:24:58 pm »
Does this mean I shouldn't post about the HOOD DEFENSE Weight Loss System here? 8)

Available in December you will learn about the ancient techniques of weight loss used by our instructors.

As a bonus, we will also provide at NO COST, HOOD CUISINE a special cookbook listing herbs and spices from the Motherland that are known fat-busters.

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2009, 02:46:28 pm »
Actually Lion,

You and your inability to control your emotions and your typing just ruined that yourself.

Cussing and swearing is a sign of a lack of creatively expressing yourself and an overall weakness.

I can easily apologize to Sam or anyone else and amend fences with my TROLLING!

Did Sam apologize for his words in that rap thread when he stated that he was stronger than everyone else because I believe he directed his words at me also? Rude... but it is a forum of expression and I loved it anyway!

When Jenn rips me a new one on many an ocasion do I cry or complain or enjoy it for what it is?

When Supreme... never mind that's my BOOOOOOOOY!

When Michael... AW forget it his politics is all that and then some!

When Jonathon... bodied me with one verse I fell off the chair laughing!

Jefferson... Come on MAAAAAAAN!

SEE... that's why you can't cut it at blacksuperhero.com because your emotional weakness is showing and you are too easily rattled!

But I'm praying for you though and I forgive you your trespasses!

One day we as black men will be more like President Obama and handle thangs much better no matter what is thrown our way!

And Sam if I offended your goals or achievements, bruh it was not intended in that way!

Now go read my Super Hero Workout thread!