Author Topic: sam wilson is back  (Read 16775 times)

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
  • We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
Re: sam wilson is back
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2009, 01:38:31 pm »
Ah well.

You can always track down that brazilian chica?  8)

Believe me, sometimes when they go back o their country, its a GOOD thing  8)

Offline The Rah

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2009, 06:37:41 am »
Uh SAM...

I am just shy of a 400 pound bench press (360) but I'm maxing out on that hopefully before the year is out.

I have done 500 on the squat although not recent but if I factor in my deadlift I may surpass you as the strongest cat on HEF!

Being 5'8" at 210 lbs. does mean that my deadlift does not have as many inches to come up as taller folks do so my max may be a few more plates.

Plus being a personal trainer at a studio just around the corner from where I live with my own set of keys means that I can work out anytime I feel like it.

Add in a Greco-Roman world champion boss and another trainer giving Gracie BJJ lessons and wrestling matches pop off like a comic book 12 page story arcs up in there.

Karo is back and training with my boss but he doesn't want me sparring with him in case he gets hurt before his next UFC match! But I'm a TROLL so I'll conveniently be there hitting the punching bag in the corner pick a fight using carefully placed verbage and youtube it real quick just as my boss did when he slammed Karo a few times at a wrestling gym! LMAO!

Hey Supreme is that you doing that cone jump on your myspace page because that workout is tight?

We do all types of stuff like that at our gym and that builds quickness crazy swift!

I'm new here and I want to take a moment and say a few words.

I see we have a lot of positive contributors here some of which I've known from BSH most I haven't. That surprises me because everytime i see someone on BSH.com from here they are usually on some BS. The TWO that I'm referring to are Grimskill and Flex "Iran Harris" Hectic. They both came from here and went after me. Ya ll boy Flex even challenged me to a MMA fight in his gym only to be discovered as a fraud who has never had a fight in his life. According to his stats being "born in the suburbs of Chicago" was his greatest accomplishment. He tried to embarrass me by putting out a fake challenge that he didn't think I would take him up on. I see from reading your posts that you guys were no fan of this dumbass and I feel that I have misjudged the members here. http://www.resultsstudio.com/staff.html

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2009, 11:58:13 am »
nice to meet you rah, but if you don't mind I'd rather not continue any drama from the past, at least in this thread. 

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2009, 12:07:33 pm »
Uh SAM...

I am just shy of a 400 pound bench press (360) but I'm maxing out on that hopefully before the year is out.

I have done 500 on the squat although not recent but if I factor in my deadlift I may surpass you as the strongest cat on HEF!

Being 5'8" at 210 lbs. does mean that my deadlift does not have as many inches to come up as taller folks do so my max may be a few more plates.

Plus being a personal trainer at a studio just around the corner from where I live with my own set of keys means that I can work out anytime I feel like it.

Add in a Greco-Roman world champion boss and another trainer giving Gracie BJJ lessons and wrestling matches pop off like a comic book 12 page story arcs up in there.

Karo is back and training with my boss but he doesn't want me sparring with him in case he gets hurt before his next UFC match! But I'm a TROLL so I'll conveniently be there hitting the punching bag in the corner pick a fight using carefully placed verbage and youtube it real quick just as my boss did when he slammed Karo a few times at a wrestling gym! LMAO!

Hey Supreme is that you doing that cone jump on your myspace page because that workout is tight?

We do all types of stuff like that at our gym and that builds quickness crazy swift!

I'm new here and I want to take a moment and say a few words.

I see we have a lot of positive contributors here some of which I've known from BSH most I haven't. That surprises me because everytime i see someone on BSH.com from here they are usually on some BS. The TWO that I'm referring to are Grimskill and Flex "Iran Harris" Hectic. They both came from here and went after me. Ya ll boy Flex even challenged me to a MMA fight in his gym only to be discovered as a fraud who has never had a fight in his life. According to his stats being "born in the suburbs of Chicago" was his greatest accomplishment. He tried to embarrass me by putting out a fake challenge that he didn't think I would take him up on. I see from reading your posts that you guys were no fan of this dumbass and I feel that I have misjudged the members here. http://www.resultsstudio.com/staff.html

Wait til Jenn gets a hold of this!

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2009, 01:32:17 pm »
don't stir up sh*t in this thread. If you want to stir up sh*t, make another thread and then watch it get deleted. Stay on topic, it's not rocket science. You should know better jefferson.

Offline The Rah

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2009, 01:40:55 pm »
don't stir up sh*t in this thread. If you want to stir up sh*t, make another thread and then watch it get deleted. Stay on topic, it's not rocket science. You should know better jefferson.

No disrespect intended. I just saw that quote and figured to add my two.

Another thread has been started.

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2009, 01:50:53 pm »
thanks.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2009, 03:42:11 pm »

Just a joke.

No malice was intended.

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2010, 02:09:12 pm »
been a while Sam, so I wanted to check in on the weight loss.  Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of my diet.  In that year I lost 70 lbs.  Unfortunately I played a little too hard in the latter part of the year and gained 20 lbs back.  But I am starting the year fresh and back on the diet.  I lost 3.5 last week and want to make it a total of 45 lbs more for the year!  Piece of cake.  I'm focused again and ready to rock 'n' roll!

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2010, 08:20:58 pm »
Sam (and other ATL area heads), had you heard about this?  http://www.freep.com/article/20100110/NEWS07/1100501/
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2010, 11:33:37 am »
stay with it jesse, thanks for checking in. Any more dates?

I can't stop. I'm down almost 225, 1 pants size away from my 18 year old pants (circa 1993). Size 58 when I started, almost at a size 40 now. Started training BJJ 1 a week and MMA 1 a week, in addition to the cardio and weight training. I've been busy, but It's been going pretty good. Had some injuries, but my wife is a physical therapist. I tweak my training and my diet as things change. I've been stuck inbetween pants sizes since September, but I'm almost where I want to be.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 02:19:11 pm by Sam Wilson »

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2010, 12:08:00 pm »
225?

Sam must be literally lighting up the streets of ATL with hate at this point! 8)

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2010, 08:41:06 am »
Just checking in again Sam.  As I said before I packed on 20 lbs since the summer.  But now I am back too  ;D

My first week of going hardcore on the diet and exercise and I'm down 6.8 lbs...the focus is back and I'm read to rock n roll.

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2010, 05:00:10 pm »
First of all, congrats on the weight loss Jesse. 

Secondly, whenever you post a picture, you're rolling deep with the females.  You are single handedly destroying the comic book reader stereotype.

And as for high flying Falcon, you are in my weight class now!  They are doing body fat checks at my workout class every two weeks.  Even more motivation.

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2010, 04:43:02 am »
jesse,

word brother. give us an update as to your chica situation as well. Again, as I said, foxy chicas love a winner, and yes, you are a winner. It only gets better the better you do.

I have some pics on my facebook, maybe I'll post them here. I'm at 230 total lost right now. I probably just won some contest at my gym, who could loose the most weight from jan 5 to march 5. I lost 14 lbs, I think the next highest was like 6. I'm ass deep in training right now, rolling BJJ and muay thai with some cats. in addition to everything else.

reggie, how many days a week are you working out? Have you seen a nutritionist or anything?