Author Topic: World Tour Arc  (Read 24642 times)

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
World Tour Arc
« on: July 26, 2006, 10:51:35 pm »
Dropping in quick to say...

Mm, change is in the air Panther fans. Us Storm folks are invading muahahhaha. Nah, Just playing.

Did anyone else notice that Scot Eaton is leaving? Or was it just me?  :-\
...Rassclaat.

Offline Open palm

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: World Tour Arc
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 12:30:01 am »
He is? Bummer. :-[

I hope the Word Tour Arc will be decent. I'm a Doom fan, so I expect Latveria to look posh and clean. Now that Victor's back, that mess after Secret Wars should be cleaned up now.
Do you prefer a hero who will confirm your deepest fears? Or a hero who will inspire faith in humanity and goodness?

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 02:37:24 am »
Issue #20 and 21 list a one Manuel Garcia on pencils.
...Rassclaat.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 04:57:30 am »
scot is leaving?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*looks at Reg*

Somebody better call Sal and Bob!

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline bluezulu

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 05:29:27 am »
someone got any of this guy's art. how does it look and what has he done?

Offline Wise Son

• Honorary Wakandan
  • "intelligent and slightly Black. I'm from the 80s"
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 06:24:56 am by Wise Son »

"Children, if you are tired, keep going; if you are hungry, keep going; if you want to taste freedom, keep going."
-Harriet Tubman
http://yo

Offline sinjection

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 06:37:49 am »

Mm, change is in the air Panther fans. Us Storm folks are invading muahahhaha. Nah, Just playing.

You "Storm folks" aren't "invading". You're merging  Afterall, now that the lovely Ororo is married to King T'Challa, you "Storm folks" are family  ;)

Ahhhhh, but the RoLo faithful....

Once those RoLos accept the fact any sensual roll of thunder in the distance they might hear in the future is not the sound of "Kendall Munroe" under construction but is more likely heralding the arrival of a brand-spanking new "T'Charming" Royal Wakandan bundle of Joy, they'll be just fine  :)

I hope Mr. Eaton is simply taking a well-deserved vacation following what I anticipate will be a masterstroke of artistic genius in Black Panther #18.
Reginald Hudlin's Black Panther IS THE Black Panther

CIENCIANO

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2006, 09:04:31 am »
Issue #20 and 21 list a one Manuel Garcia on pencils.

#19-20  by Eaton
#21      by Garcia

i am not sure if Eaton is leaving ar if he's just having a rest for one issue.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2006, 10:31:44 am »
after the wedding, he deserves a break...but his azz better return!

I'm not playing with you SCOT!  you betta come back!

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline stanleyballard

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2006, 12:28:42 pm »
Yes, Scott Eaton is spectacular on this book...his art has been beyond words for his entire run.

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2006, 06:36:28 pm »

You "Storm folks" aren't "invading". You're merging  Afterall, now that the lovely Ororo is married to King T'Challa, you "Storm folks" are family  ;)

Once those RoLos accept the fact any sensual roll of thunder in the distance they might hear in the future is not the sound of "Kendall Munroe" under construction but is more likely heralding the arrival of a brand-spanking new "T'Charming" Royal Wakandan bundle of Joy, they'll be just fine  :)

I hope Mr. Eaton is simply taking a well-deserved vacation following what I anticipate will be a masterstroke of artistic genius in Black Panther #18.

I ought to rip yer head off!!! Kendall shall rise in 616, the daughter of Ororo and Logan!!111. Rawr. :D *wipes froff from keyboard*

Seriously though, I still like RoLo and T'Ro. It's all good. Maybe I jumped the gun on the whole Scot Eaton depature thing. Hope I'm wrong, plus Garcia's pencils look awesome.
...Rassclaat.

Offline Open palm

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Do you prefer a hero who will confirm your deepest fears? Or a hero who will inspire faith in humanity and goodness?

Offline sinjection

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2006, 08:02:21 pm »

I ought to rip yer head off!!! Kendall shall rise in 616, the daughter of Ororo and Logan!!111. Rawr. :D *wipes froff from keyboard*

Seriously though, I still like RoLo and T'Ro. It's all good. Maybe I jumped the gun on the whole Scot Eaton depature thing. Hope I'm wrong, plus Garcia's pencils look awesome.

Maybe the RoLo faithful should change their dietary preferences. Try something low cal.  ;D "Low cal". That's it! LoCal

Logan loves Callisto. It's a love match! I will begin beating the drums for a Logan/Callisto romance and wedding right now  :D

Garcia does look very nice. I believe that the majority of talent out there today is probably the best that it has ever been. Reading a comic book today is often a veritable feast for the eyes.
Reginald Hudlin's Black Panther IS THE Black Panther

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2006, 09:06:33 pm »
Logan loves Callisto. It's a love match! I will begin beating the drums for a Logan/Callisto romance and wedding right now  :D

Do my eyes deceive me. The bile is raising, how dare you desercrate the name of RoLo with such a indespicable, insurrmountable, incoherent, illogical, ill-informed, and ignit claims. Ugh, I am speechless.
...Rassclaat.

Offline Open palm

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2006, 09:12:37 pm »
If Colossus can love Callisto anything's possible.  ;)