Author Topic: World Tour Arc  (Read 24645 times)

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
Re: World Tour Arc
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 09:47:17 pm »
If Colossus can love Callisto anything's possible.  ;)

Don't get me wrong I couldn't care less about a Colossus and Callisto relationship. Mo' power to them. But nobody messes with the
RoLo, capiche?  ;D
...Rassclaat.

Offline Open palm

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 11:20:57 pm »
Si si. I see! ;)
Do you prefer a hero who will confirm your deepest fears? Or a hero who will inspire faith in humanity and goodness?

Offline Lucas_Cage

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 11:46:26 pm »
So Doom,Inhumans,and Namor so far?

Sweeeeeeeeet....bringing it back to the roots of FF lore!

Offline Wise Son

• Honorary Wakandan
  • "intelligent and slightly Black. I'm from the 80s"
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2006, 04:10:19 am »
So Doom,Inhumans,and Namor so far?

Sweeeeeeeeet....bringing it back to the roots of FF lore!
I hadn't considered it from that angle before, but yeah, all the FF's opponents/supporting characters appearing makes sense, considering BP's debut (which i recently picked up the reprint of...nice!)

"Children, if you are tired, keep going; if you are hungry, keep going; if you want to taste freedom, keep going."
-Harriet Tubman
http://yo

Offline sinjection

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2006, 05:52:00 am »
Logan loves Callisto. It's a love match! I will begin beating the drums for a Logan/Callisto romance and wedding right now  :D

Do my eyes deceive me. The bile is raising, how dare you desercrate the name of RoLo with such a indespicable, insurrmountable, incoherent, illogical, ill-informed, and ignit claims. Ugh, I am speechless.

:D

Now, now. Calm yourself. I meant no offense.

Truly, I have only the best interests of Logan and Callisto at heart when I suggest that they might actually find a measure of happiness with one another. Afterall, they have so much in common already.

Both Logan and Callisto are hairy, homicidal and homely. I'd be willing to bet hard-earned money that LoCal would produce a drop-dead gorgeous offspring that would put this "Kendall Munroe" to shame.

Just pretend my idea is like the hair on Wolverine's back. Give it a chance to grow and let's see what develops.

I'm just having a little fun with ya Toya  ;)

Digressing for just a moment from King T'Challa and his lovely bride, Queen Ororo....I'd like to say something about Logan and his love life. I believe that Scott Summers has insulted Jean Grey one too many times and that when she is resurrected, she and Logan should become a serious item. I wouldn't mind one little bit if someday soon, we could be seeing Luke Cage, Nightcrawler and T'Challa planning a bachelor party for Wolverine on the eve of his marriage to Jean Grey.

Don't kill me Toya.  Please don't kill me  :D
Reginald Hudlin's Black Panther IS THE Black Panther

Offline stanleyballard

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2006, 07:28:27 am »
Agreed.  Wolverine even romanced Jean in the movie adaptation XIII (or at least was the love interest).  Think they would be more compatible as she is his true love or is it Yoriko (the Asian woman from UXM 171 & 172).

Offline colin solan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2006, 07:41:23 am »
Agreed.  Wolverine even romanced Jean in the movie adaptation XIII (or at least was the love interest).  Think they would be more compatible as she is his true love or is it Yoriko (the Asian woman from UXM 171 & 172).

I think you're referring to Mariko Yashida. Logan definitely loved her but, like Jean, she's dead. And unlike Jean, she doesn't have the mutant ability to resurrect herself.

Offline stanleyballard

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2006, 07:50:57 am »
Yes, Mariko.  BTW, Jean does not have the mutant power to resurrect herself ....the Phoenix force brings her body back...she simply telepathically cried out to the universe as she was dying.

Back on topic, looks like this World Tour Arc is going to be great and possibly an explanation as to why the Watcher appeared at the wedding.

Offline sinjection

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2006, 12:44:34 pm »

Scott has had multiple opportunities to be with and love Jean in the way a man who truly loves a woman should do.

Instead, Scott was telepathically seduced by Psylocke, even allowing himself to be mesmerized by that woman while in the presence of Jean. You all probably recall the X-Men issue in which that occurred. It was the same issue in which Gambit, meaning to hit Bishop with a pie that Rogue had baked, threw it at him and missed. Instead of hitting Bishop, Gambit succeeded in hitting Rogue smack in the face.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Emma Frost telepathically seduce and engage in what could only be described as "mind sex" with Scott while Jean was still living? If Scott allowed himself to be seduced in that manner, he has lost all of my respect and support. When Jean Grey is resurrected, she should give Logan the opportunity to give her everything she's missed with Scott Summers.

Count me as among the first on the "Lo-J" bandwagon. "Lo-J" It reads like the "bizarro" version of J-Lo doesn't it?

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2006, 01:03:31 pm »
:D

Now, now. Calm yourself. I meant no offense.

Truly, I have only the best interests of Logan and Callisto at heart when I suggest that they might actually find a measure of happiness with one another. Afterall, they have so much in common already.

Both Logan and Callisto are hairy, homicidal and homely. I'd be willing to bet hard-earned money that LoCal would produce a drop-dead gorgeous offspring that would put this "Kendall Munroe" to shame.

Calm myself down?!?!!?!??!??!11!?!!?!11!??!?!?!?!?!?!!!!11??! You dare disgrace the divinity of Kendall. Shame on you, hnh. *Froffs at mouth*

Just pretend my idea is like the hair on Wolverine's back. Give it a chance to grow and let's see what develops.

It usually develops into a monster.

I'm just having a little fun with ya Toya  ;)

Does it look like I'm kidding with you, Sin? Nah, I'm dead-ass serious.

Digressing for just a moment from King T'Challa and his lovely bride, Queen Ororo....I'd like to say something about Logan and his love life. I believe that Scott Summers has insulted Jean Grey one too many times and that when she is resurrected, she and Logan should become a serious item. I wouldn't mind one little bit if someday soon, we could be seeing Luke Cage, Nightcrawler and T'Challa planning a bachelor party for Wolverine on the eve of his marriage to Jean Grey.

Don't kill me Toya.  Please don't kill me  :D

Grr, I ought to...agree with you. I've reached the conclusion that in fact it is going to conclude with: Scott & Emma and Logan & Jean pairings which makes sense in regards to the character's history. Marvel kinda jacked up Phoenix's power to the point where bringing her back as a superhero makes all other superheroes obsolete. Anycase, when they figure something out, Jean and Logan can have their supressed romance. Lol, maybe a twist that Cable or Nate is Logan's. I kidd.

There's always hope for the Ultimate universe! Ha, RoLoers shall have their day. Muhahahaha.
...Rassclaat.

Offline stanleyballard

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2006, 01:04:15 pm »
Agreed.  Never liked Cyclops that much and his only reason for being there is because he was given the status of Field Leader by Professor X....in contrast, Storm earned it and even took it in a new direction during her XTreme XMen run and directly challenged Prof X and his new methodology.  

And yes Cyclops did allow Psylocke and Emma Frost to come on to him and he could have rebuffed both.  In fact, he didn't wait more than 6 months before he was sexing or dating another female during the original UXM #137-138 climax to the Dark Phoenix story.  He started dating a Blonde female around issue # 147...her name was Lee.  

Back on topic....Storm fought Dr. Doom way back in UXM #145-147 and he entombed her in some type of statue and she became enraged and almost caused an unstoppable & destructive weather blitz.  A re-match is overdue.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 01:08:04 pm by stanleyballard »

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2006, 01:09:46 pm »
Btw, Jean & Logan is dubbed "Jelo" by its fans.
...Rassclaat.

Offline sinjection

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2006, 01:25:40 pm »
Agreed.  Never liked Cyclops that much and his only reason for being there is because he was given the status of Field Leader by Professor X....in contrast, Storm earned it and even took it in a new direction during her XTreme XMen run and directly challenged Prof X and his new methodology.  

And yes Cyclops did allow Psylocke and Emma Frost to come on to him and he could have rebuffed both.  In fact, he didn't wait more than 6 months before he was sexing or dating another female during the original UXM #137-138 climax to the Dark Phoenix story.  He started dating a Blonde female around issue # 147...her name was Lee.  

Back on topic....Storm fought Dr. Doom way back in UXM #145-147 and he entombed her in some type of statue and she became enraged and almost caused an unstoppable & destructive weather blitz.  A re-match is overdue.

Summers is weak. Both Scott and Alex. They both are loved by fine women. They both have messed over those fine women while chasing the skirts of "Lucy-come-latelys". It appears that Polaris has given Havok the old heave ho and once she returns, Phoenix should do the exact same thing to Cyclops.

Really looking forward to the Honeymoon Tour. Doom is a true giant among Marvel Comics miscreants. He will be a stern test for the fledgling Wakandan Royal tandem. Even if they should lose, they're both so attractive that they'll look good in the losing  :D

Offline sinjection

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2006, 01:27:41 pm »

Then consider me a fan of the "JeLo".

Is it LoCal JeLo?

We don't want any love triangle between Logan, Jean and Callisto to crop up do we?

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2006, 01:47:46 pm »

Then consider me a fan of the "JeLo".

Jelo folks shall have their day too!! Muahahaha. Sorry OreO and RoGan fans. You guys ain't getting nuffin'. Not even with Rogue/Remy.  :P

Is it LoCal JeLo?

We don't want any love triangle between Logan, Jean and Callisto to crop up do we?

Shivers. Phoenix would obliterate and roast that chick. Have her for a lowfat desert if you will.   ;D

Mm, I have an idea for a thread.
...Rassclaat.