Author Topic: UFC 101: Anderson Silva VS Forrest Griffin  (Read 2721 times)

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
UFC 101: Anderson Silva VS Forrest Griffin
« on: August 08, 2009, 10:56:24 pm »
I still think Rampage will regain the Light Heavyweight title but when he does he may have to hand it over to Silva.

The Pound for Pound title is no longer enough, this guy is making a legitimate case for being the greatest of all time.

Silva vs Machida will be the greatest chess match in fighting history if it happens.

Jenn

Re: UFC 101: Anderson Silva VS Forrest Griffin
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 11:47:26 am »
Silva vs Machida will be the greatest chess match in fighting history if it happens.

It will also be as dull as watching paint dry. But I still think it'll be an outstanding match.

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 04:49:35 pm »

It will also be as dull as watching paint dry. But I still think it'll be an outstanding match.

I don't think so.

Silva displayed legitimate anger at the notion that Griffin had the slightest chance of beating him.

The result, Silva played with and humiliated Forrest.

Your buddy Rashad made the mistake of angering Lyoto by tauntung him in the ring.

You KNOW what happened next. 8)

The pride of these 2 men won't allow for a boring match.

Offline D- Ruck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 05:03:44 pm »
Neither Anderson or Lyoto are fans of engaging first.  On top of that, they both know each other's tricks, this could possibly be boring as hell
"Playa Hatas

Elevate us

If you Cross Me

You'll Die"

Wise Lebron

Jenn

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 05:54:06 pm »
Silva displayed legitimate anger at the notion that Griffin had the slightest chance of beating him.

Reminds me of the old Mike Tyson (before he started headhunting): "How dare this man challenge me with his primitive skills!"

Offline Sinister8578

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 05:41:42 am »
Damn, I just saw the video and he got his ass rocked. Silva should just retire from MMA and see if could knock Roy Jones out...make it a two-fer special..one in the boxing ring and one in the octagon.