Author Topic: Post Your Desktop  (Read 14000 times)

Offline Marvelous

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • PhotograFX
Re: Post Your Desktop
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2009, 09:11:21 pm »
Window 7 beta

"2. IF YOU DON'T READ THE BOOK BUT ARE WILLING TO ARGUE ABOUT IT EITHER YOU ARE:
a) An idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.
b) A liar who is a fan who can't admit it to himself or others."

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2009, 10:32:01 pm »
akumatrunigga, we'll see how you look in 15-18 years. Sheesh! Alas, I've already moved on:

as long as I stay around 185 keeping in shape and staying my carlton on i think I'll be straight LOL. Now Salt and Pepper especially salt looks great currently and they still would get that togurotm

michaelintp,

i think it is from marvel's website.

As for Marvelous WOW!

When I hear or see Glen Beck or anyone else whom is like him say something moronic to get me boiling to my angry black man mode and need to be "focused"

« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 10:44:42 pm by akumatrunigga »
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

michaelintp

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2009, 10:48:06 pm »
Akumatrunigga, I checked Marvel's website for the Cap/BP picture, but it is not in the Wallpaper section. Hope Curtis can tell me exactly where he got it.

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2009, 10:56:34 pm »
actually you can save the picture as the wallpaper where it would be centered just like Curtis'
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

michaelintp

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2009, 11:47:46 pm »
arghhhh, what is the link to the picture?

P.S.  Marv, different strokes for different folks, but the woman you have posted is not all that appealing to me, notwithstanding her ample attributes ... She looks like a plastic Shiksa Barbie-Doll. Hahaha.  ;D

Offline Tahdigga

• Honorary Wakandan
  • I'M MONICA RAMBEAU....IMPRESS ME
    • View Profile
    • Tah's Collection
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2009, 12:26:46 am »
Here's mine! I alternate between both of them ;D

Offline Marvelous

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • PhotograFX
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2009, 12:39:31 am »
arghhhh, what is the link to the picture?

P.S.  Marv, different strokes for different folks, but the woman you have posted is not all that appealing to me, notwithstanding her ample attributes ... She looks like a plastic Shiksa Barbie-Doll. Hahaha.  ;D

Just showin my desktop, man, really dont care how anyone feels, if I wanted to see some ample attributes, I'd post my walls from King.

"2. IF YOU DON'T READ THE BOOK BUT ARE WILLING TO ARGUE ABOUT IT EITHER YOU ARE:
a) An idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.
b) A liar who is a fan who can't admit it to himself or others."

Offline BarbaraB

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2009, 02:51:42 am »
Wow SWV before they got old and fat lol. All jokes aside I really like that storm desktop you have BarbaraB. As some you notice you may see CDisplay. Yes i get a few books that way however Black Panther & Avengers The Initiative are the books that I purchase.

I downloaded the entire catalog of Uncanny X-Men, X-Men, and Black Panther off of a torrent site just to have on a flash drive for quick reference. I'm also a collector so I do have almost every issue of UXM (except the really rare and expensive), and X-Men, and the entire run of BP. Sometimes I check out new books through torrents, but if I like them I start buying them. I have no guilt about downloading some other things, but for some reason I just can't download comics without my conscience eating away at me.

BarbaraB, where did your Storm pic come from?

The original picture came from Astonishing X-men. I did the cut out and background in photoshop. The end product is here:    http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/stormchyald/stormmanips/stormbgnorain.jpg

Jenn

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2009, 07:27:00 am »
as long as I stay around 185 keeping in shape and staying my carlton on i think I'll be straight LOL.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *thunder and lighting* I'm 10-15 pounds heaver than I was in high school (just 10 years ago) and I STAY on my fitness grind. In fact, I'm on my way to work out this morning. You know how you're not supposed to call anybody's baby ugly when you're pregnant? Same thing goes for spreading asses, because I just KNEW I was going to thin and fine all my life.  ;D (That Malcolm X wallpaper is the business, BTW.)

Salt and Pepper especially salt looks great currently

I dare suggest that SnP have aged no better or worse than SWV. They're all proof that good black don't crack.  And with the exception of Pepa - who went to Michael Jackson's nose surgeon and jacked her face up - it seems that none of them have gone under a surgeon's knife. That's especially impressive for Taj; I remember watching her on Survivor and thinking she should give it up and go get lipo'd. IIRC, Lelee is 35, Coko 36, Taj and Spinderella 38, and Salt/Pepa around 45. I say they ALL look damn good.

TLC is looking good too, but somebody needs to get T-Boz to a freaking hair salon, because that 20-year haircut she's STILL sporting is not sexy.

And En Vogue still looks amazing - arguably the best of all:

Yeaaaaah, our women definitely age better than all the rest.

The original picture came from Astonishing X-men.

Ooh, that narrows it down...

PM me that comic link? I want to go back in time and reminisce about when the Black Panther was a real warrior and Storm actually existed.

P.S.  Marv, different strokes for different folks, but the woman you have posted is not all that appealing to me, notwithstanding her ample attributes ... She looks like a plastic Shiksa Barbie-Doll. Hahaha.  ;D

Another Photoshop tragedy. $20 says she's not even standing in the gym.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 08:05:57 am by Jenn »

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2009, 09:32:29 am »
Now why Im not surprised with your desktop TahDigga

I downloaded the entire catalog of Uncanny X-Men, X-Men, and Black Panther off of a torrent site just to have on a flash drive for quick reference. I'm also a collector so I do have almost every issue of UXM (except the really rare and expensive), and X-Men, and the entire run of BP. Sometimes I check out new books through torrents, but if I like them I start buying them. I have no guilt about downloading some other things, but for some reason I just can't download comics without my conscience eating away at me.
At times I do "feel guilty" but then so many writers are just terrible they are not getting my dime at all. Loeb is a great example with the Hulk garbage

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2009, 11:59:54 am »
Curtis, where is that picture from?  Where can I download it?  I love it!

Patience, Michael. All will be revealed...  8)
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."

Offline BarbaraB

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2009, 01:49:42 pm »

And En Vogue still looks amazing - arguably the best of all:

Yeaaaaah, our women definitely age better than all the rest.

En Vogue looks better now than they did back then.
The original picture came from Astonishing X-men.

Ooh, that narrows it down...

PM me that comic link? I want to go back in time and reminisce about when the Black Panther was a real warrior and Storm actually existed.

Yeah sry 'bout that.  Its Astonishing vol. 3 #25

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2009, 01:54:49 pm »
my cluttered desktop
--------------------

Jenn

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2009, 01:24:09 am »
Is that Windows XP? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2009, 06:53:23 am »
Is that Windows XP? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Lmaof. Yep its hard to let go. I had to have my shell toe Adidas ripped from my feet as a kid. I just threw out my chocolate sabegos a few months ago. I will get windows 7 though. I could install it now, but my homeboys copy is the one year pass key so I'm waiting for the full release.