Author Topic: ENTOURAGE  (Read 3476 times)

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
ENTOURAGE
« on: September 29, 2009, 07:42:03 am »
Kinda late since the season is almost over but I thought this was a really good year.

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
  • We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
Re: ENTOURAGE
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 09:57:24 am »
What are your thoughts on Bored to Death?

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 10:31:58 am »
What are your thoughts on Bored to Death?
Start a new thread!

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
  • We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 11:27:38 am »
arrrrr...ok  ;D

Concerning Entourage, I'm enjoying it as always but I am starting to get a little tired of it.  I can't quite put my finger on it, but I don't find myself looking forward to it anymore.  Don't get me wrong, I'm bummed that next week is the finale already.  But, there is something that isn't clicking like older episodes...

Offline Pantherfan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 02:26:28 pm »
I wasn't impressed with this season. It just seemed real stale! Here are my thoughts of some of the stories.

1. The Turtle and Jaimie Lynn story was meh! While it was cool that Turtle got the girl for once and was maturing I just didn't think him dating a celeb was all that interesting. Plus Jaime isn't that big of an actress. The story only served to give Jaimie a job.

2. Vince not having a story. When the first episode of the new season ended with Vince alone in the house. I thought the main story would revolve around Vince being alone in his big house and coping with it. We seen the Vince making the bad movie story. There should be a story about Vince and a sex tape or a paternity suit.

3. Eric and Ashley story sucked hard!!!! Although I'm glad E broke up with her psychotic ass! Any chick that wants your email password and looks at who called your cell is creepy to me.

4. Drama being Drama. He's the one person that hasn't went under a character development. Don't have much too say about him.

5. Ari and Lloyd. I like how Lloyd grew some balls and stood up to Ari and went on his own. I hope they continue the story of Lloyd as an up and coming agent and Ari as his rival.

Out of all the things I listed, I liked number five. The rest of the stories I didn't care for or thought were just a waste of airtime. I hope they get it together next season.

Offline masigl4179

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009, 07:59:54 pm »
I disagree. Season 6 is  good because it's about the characters growing up and learning that they can have fulfilling lives that don't necessary revolve around Vince. By the same token I can seen that eventually Vince is going to learn to live without his Entourage completely depending on him to take care of them. Also...I love Matt Damon. This dude needs to win an emmy for best guest actor for his performance on the Season Finale

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 02:24:58 am »
I wasn't sure when this season began, but I thought it ended strong.  The psychotic chick storyline was great.  The trust issues stuff was very real.  I need to read your email?  Classic. 

The agency stuff was the most satisfying.  Walking through the agency with a paintball gun was insane.  Loved that Lloyd got his at the end.  Also happy that E is at a real company.  Scott Caan will provide for a good antagonist moving forward.  And that assistant will provide some nice tension as the engagement moves forward.

Offline Pantherfan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2009, 02:19:12 am »
I disagree. Season 6 is  good because it's about the characters growing up and learning that they can have fulfilling lives that don't necessary revolve around Vince. By the same token I can seen that eventually Vince is going to learn to live without his Entourage completely depending on him to take care of them. Also...I love Matt Damon. This dude needs to win an emmy for best guest actor for his performance on the Season Finale

I got the gist of this season was growing up and everyone finding their own way, but it seems in the midst of all this, Vince got lost in the shuffle. To each his own but I just wasn't feeling this season.

Offline The Dark Wright

• Me & you... yo' Momma & yo' cousin too...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2009, 09:34:01 pm »
Lloyd's story ended really well.

Vince is still very one-dimensional.

Johnny had his best season yet.

Turtle is still trying to find a place in the mix.

E shouldn't have married/engaged Sloane but I can't be mad at him for doing it.

Ari needed to yell more, that's when he's at his best.

I thought it was just an okay season, but I'm worried.  I don't know where they can go to keep it fresh but still have it be about the biz.

Offline Marvelous

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • PhotograFX
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 07:00:13 pm »
The last season I watched I believe was when they went back to Queen's B and was living back there...at the end of that season, they met with Scorsese for a movie deal...am I far behind?

"2. IF YOU DON'T READ THE BOOK BUT ARE WILLING TO ARGUE ABOUT IT EITHER YOU ARE:
a) An idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.
b) A liar who is a fan who can't admit it to himself or others."

Offline The Dark Wright

• Me & you... yo' Momma & yo' cousin too...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2009, 07:59:02 pm »
The last season I watched I believe was when they went back to Queen's B and was living back there...at the end of that season, they met with Scorsese for a movie deal...am I far behind?

Just this season that ended...about 8 episodes I think?  Not more than 10 at the most.