Author Topic: Booting Comes to NYC  (Read 538 times)

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Booting Comes to NYC
« on: June 24, 2012, 09:41:46 PM »
Starting today with the blessing of EMPEROR Bloomberg cars can be booted in NYC.

I have real concerns about the consequences of this practice in the town. This is the most densely populated area in America and therefore parking is hard to come by. When this reality is coupled with thousands of working class people in urban areas being laid off, this could result in a very volatile situation. The Emperor has saw fit to create a myriad of useless parking violations as a brazen cash-grab that disproportionately affects poor people in the city. Now to add insult to injury people may lose the use of their vehicle based on trumped up violations

I am anxious to see what happens today as the program rolls out in Brooklyn.

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
Re: Booting Comes to NYC
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 06:12:01 AM »
I read in Rolling Stone that the mayor is considering (or is moving towards) selling the all the city's parking meter's to a private (foreign) company, like Chicago did.. Is it true?

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Booting Comes to NYC
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 07:13:28 PM »
I read in Rolling Stone that the mayor is considering (or is moving towards) selling the all the city's parking meter's to a private (foreign) company, like Chicago did.. Is it true?

I know the booters are a private company and not NYC employees. I would expect nothing less from the emperor.