Author Topic: The Monkey with the eye patch  (Read 2034 times)

Offline Pantherfan

• View Profile
The Monkey with the eye patch
« on: October 15, 2009, 01:28:19 pm »
I read the Killmonger arc in the last volume and the character that caught my interest is the eyepatch ape. I liked how he was the one that was responsible for supplying Killmonger with the Tech. For a minute I thought the Skrulls were supplying Killmonger with the Tech in an effort to takeover Wakanda.

Anyhow, is there a chance we'll see the eyepatch ape again? I wonder if he's this Broker I been hearing about?

At any rate, I want to see the eyepatch ape again!  
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 08:38:34 am by Pantherfan »

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: The Monkey with the eye patch
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 08:45:18 pm »
"Patch"  The Orangutan was one of the Red Ghost's Super Apes.

Ivan Kragoff was a crazed Russian Cosmonaut who sought to replicate the accident that created the Fantastic Four. So he shoots himself and his three monkey astronauts into space in tranparent ship so he can get even MORE radation than the FF(!). So this being Marvel they all get super powers. Kargoff starts calling self The Red Ghost and tries to take out the FF for the greater glory of Communism. The apes started out as mere followers but gradually became sentient. "Patch" got to the point where he was smarter than  Kragoff.

Considering this is a dude that shot himself into space in a see-thru rocket that might not be saying a whole lot. ;D
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 09:42:58 am by Vic Vega »

Offline Pantherfan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 08:41:17 am »
I forgot all about that. Thanks Vic!

Offline Wise Son

• Honorary Wakandan
  • "intelligent and slightly Black. I'm from the 80s"
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 01:19:09 pm »
Considering this is a dude that shot himself into space in a see-thru rocket that might not be saying a whole lot. ;D
Ahh, Stan Lee. Thank goodness you actually didn't know all that much about physics. ;D

"Children, if you are tired, keep going; if you are hungry, keep going; if you want to taste freedom, keep going."
-Harriet Tubman
http://yo

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 02:01:37 pm »
Ahh, Stan Lee. Thank goodness you actually didn't know all that much about physics. ;D

You mean transistors AREN'T a power source? :o