Author Topic: PULL YA PANTS UP!  (Read 7715 times)

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: PULL YA PANTS UP!
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2009, 07:36:18 pm »
1) I got your tramp stamp, so LOL on that.
2) Wouldn't need it if you knew what you were doing.  
3) What makes you think we get tats for YOU? If my body art offends your delicate eyes, don't look.

1. So you have a temporary tattoo as well?
2. K
3. If one is fat it does

BTW the phrase is from Wedding Crashers.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 07:40:47 pm by akumatrunigga »
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2009, 03:09:59 pm »
I heard about thios on today's Michael Baisden show; so I defer to what the ATL natives have to say.

There were some college callers and they stated that some men at Morehouse were wearing: Micro-Mini's, halter tops, heels, lace weaves and more on campus and in class. :o

Now I think a dress code is too restrictive for college age students but if its Top Model with men in drag in the classroom; I think there should be some limit.

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2009, 03:18:45 pm »

There were some college callers and they stated that some men at Morehouse were wearing: Micro-Mini's, halter tops, heels, lace weaves and more on campus and in class. :o

WTF!!!

Offline Lion

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
  • Totally hatin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2009, 04:14:54 pm »
Sounds like the frats are going to have to find some other way to embarrass their pledges...

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2009, 04:35:41 pm »

WTF!!!

I thought it was hyperbole until a second caller talked about seeing someone in a stairwell bend over and pick something up. She swore it was a woman until the coat opened up and she looked closer! ;D

ATL, whats going on here? 8)

Jenn

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2009, 12:03:57 am »

What's wrong with that? If I could wear it, I don't see why a man can't, and vice-versa. Half the clothes in my closet are guys' clothes.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2009, 11:39:25 am »

What's wrong with that? If I could wear it, I don't see why a man can't, and vice-versa. Half the clothes in my closet are guys' clothes.

Stop it.

We haven't become that relativistic as a society where men impersonating women is considered normal.

Jenn

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2009, 01:35:43 pm »

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2009, 02:20:54 pm »