1. You know; I gave my account and you obviously already made up your mind despite not knowing one goddamn thing that you are talking about.
2. You don't know me. Don't pretend you do. We've not had one discussion on this forum that I can recall in all the time we've both been here.
3. It was never about convincing you or somehow "impressing" you. You don't factor into it at all and quite frankly, your uneducated opinion is as worthless as YOU are. I had nothing to gain at all by bringing this up on a private area of the board you can't see, much less agreeing to post it in the blog section or agreeing to let it be put on the front page of the damn website where everyone and his/her mother could comment on it.
4. So, f*ck you... f*ck the horse you rode in on... and f*ck your momma for making you in the first place. No wait... Let's not f*ck her, because the last thing we need to risk are more arrogant, incompetent, self-righteous, dumbass ingrates such as yourself being born into this world.
That said, go to hell, get on your knees, and fellate the devil like the little snot-nosed cocksucker that you are.
1. Just like how you "made up your mind" that HBCUs are bad?
And I dont know what Im talking about? yeah sure.
2. And how does any discussion we didn't have has any point whatsoever? I'll admit that we don't have as many posters but I'm sure that HEF have a few that don't know you nor had a discussion with you before.
3. Convincing me? I was simply disagreeing with your opinion of HBCUs it was pretty simple. So basically this thread was ploy to whine like a big baby and pout like one because someone disagreed with you? As many threads that pop out in the entire internet
their will always be a person that may disagree. Shouldn't you know this as a "Mod"?
4. No and I appreciate the gesture but I have to decline I don't swing that way ... Never had to need to ride one... So now we are back in middle school with insults of my mother. *sighes* If I have done the same thing regarding your mother, sister, wife or any important woman in your life you would have blew a gasket. But shockingly you already did and I didn't really go that far.
So, you don't believe him because ... you don't believe him. That is your prerogative but surely you recognize that the logic is less than compelling. I'll accept the eyewitness account provisionally.
I have heard so many stories like that, it seems completely plausible to me. My wife is a FAMU alumna and also worked for Fashion Fair Cosmetics for a number of years. Let's just say that we have spent a lot of time over the years wondering what the hell is wrong with black organizations. That's not to say that it was all negative or even mostly negative but the notion of professionalism is largely theoretical far too often.
The other thing that dismays me is the eagerness to defend this shoddiness instead of demanding excellence. "You know, they doing the best they can." No. They're not.
*sighes* So I guess it must be true then since it is a HBCU with the few "stories"
Amazing just amazing. Thank you curtis for clearing that up for me. So in sum "alot of people are saying something similar so it must be true"
Once again blindly bashing all 105 schools as if they aren't up to snuff is stupid but then we would pretend that the larger institutions are doing any better. I've said a very simple premise from the beginning: Stop complaining and do something about it.
Defending shoddiness? Are you serious? So you are doing exactly the same thing with a blanket statement. So you must have it all figured out with "black organizations" sh*t don't all organizations have some problems in one way or another?
Demanding excellence by sitting on your ass and post in threads in why HBCUs are bad with "stories"? I am demanding excellence by placing money into the school and doing something about it to make sure it reach new heights. Did you even bother to read my post about Morgan MILE or the Warrior Institute or did you just ran to defend his point since your wife had attended FAMU as well and worked with black institutions while telling you "stories"
Just to be clear, I never slammed ALL HBCUs. Or ANY.
So you do it by not naming the school. Well that is pretty clever of you. and by questioning me "giving back" while saying "Lion's HBCU experience isn't unusual, even amongst the "Ivy League" HBCUs" but then say my experience was "unique"
And you're not bashing?