1) My friend told me...black schools suck!
2) I went to an HBCU this one time, and...black schools suck!
3) How are you going to be prepared for...black schools suck!
4) Black people are so...black schools suck!
5) You went to (random HBCU)? OMG, I went to (a completely unrelated HBCU)!!!!
The cool thing is that an HBCU alum ALWAYS can tell when another black person went to an HBCU. No one in the classroom have swagga like us!
yes but I'm shocked that you haven't heard of the issue especially since you are in maryland where there are 4 HBCUs in the state and that still doesnt include DC and VA. If you read the Baltimore Sun, it has a tendency to do that. Dayum near the bulk of them is in the MD/DC/VA region.
I think it was Real World where this black guy went to an HBCU, and this white chick from ATL had never heard of black college. Do you know how hard you have to work at willful ignorance and self-segregation in order to have never heard of HBCUs in ATLANTA?