Author Topic: IT'S HALLOWEEN!!  (Read 6012 times)

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN!!
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2009, 08:59:45 am »
Catch,
She's ADORABLE!

I can still remember when she was born.
Wow!
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2009, 09:31:14 am »
She's adorable Catch. :)

I went to the Villiage too late to see the parade I but got to see a bunch of interesting costumes.

One woman wore a blue cardboard house over a blue leotard with some balloons attached to the house. Yeah she was the movie Up.   Two other women wearing white garbage bags with bit of flotasam and jetsam attached went as White Trash. A bunch of dudes did the Avengers/JLA.

I think I saw more Mario and Luigis than anything. After that there was a bunch of women dressed like the waitress from Trueblood.

None of my buds dressed up so it was just as well I didn't. But some drunk chick thought I was dressed up like the guy from the Matrix(!) I just like my leather coat is all.

Dag. :-\

;D

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
  • You gots to have vision, Willie!
    • View Profile
    • PapiCatch22's Urban Suite
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2009, 10:36:12 am »
Thanks, Magic and Vic.  Yeah, it seems like it was just yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital.  Now she's jumping off the staircase!

Jenn

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2009, 06:48:31 pm »
I can still remember when she was born.
Wow!

Wow...we WERE around when she was born, weren't we? Consarn it, I'm about to sign up for Social Security.