Author Topic: Dont'cha just hate it when......?  (Read 3116 times)

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Dont'cha just hate it when......?
« on: November 12, 2009, 12:39:02 am »
.....when you go to the gym, have really good work out, then realize you forgot to pack fresh underwear in your gym bag?  I had go Commando in the snow today. :-[
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Dont'cha just hate it when......?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 12:41:23 am »
.......when you're showering at the gym and you can hear the person in the shower stall next to you hocking up lugees then you realize the drain you share is on your side? >:(
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 08:53:27 pm »
.....you get up at 0'dark thirty for a hike after a very late night and the friend that knows the directions to the trail-head punks out thirty minutes before rendezvous time?

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 08:55:32 pm »
.....when you find another trail head, deemed safe enough to hike alone, then it rains on the ONLY day that you have tome to go?
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Доверяй, но проверяй

Jenn

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 10:43:13 am »
...when you're at the bar watching the fight, and some asshole asks if you're there waiting for your boyfriend?
...when you're at the bar watching the fight, and the women who are only there to impress their boyfriends won't shut the hell up?
...when you're at the bar watching the fight, and the "men" there treat you don't know what you're talking about, even though you've been in martial arts longer than they've had hair on their balls?

Jenn

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2009, 10:54:25 am »
...when the women's clothing equivalent of your beloved sports team is the same design, just in pink?
...when loving sports or playing video games must mean you're a lesbian?
...when a guy finds out you're in martial arts and asks if you can beat him up? How the hell would I know?

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 05:42:48 pm »
.........when you return from a trip to find the person you left in charge has let your flat go to hell?

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2009, 07:33:53 pm »
...a person is ALWAYS late?

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2009, 07:34:47 pm »
....people resent the help you give them?

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2009, 07:48:40 pm »
..... your credit card company considers a payment AFTER 4:00 PM a late payment and charges you a late fee.

...... your credit card company reduces your credit limit WITHOUT prior notice thereby leading to your being hit with an overlimit fee.

..... your mechanic goes from $100- $650 for a !@#$%%^ clockswitch which now becomes an entire steering wheel replacement for a part that costs 40 bucks on Ebay!

>:( >:( >:(

Jenn

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2009, 08:34:34 pm »
Can you buy the part and just pay for the labor? Ask the mechanic for the part number.

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2009, 08:49:38 pm »
Can you buy the part and just pay for the labor? Ask the mechanic for the part number.

Here is the adventure of the clockswitch.

1. I go to the mechanic with a horn that isn't working, he says its the clockswitch and it should be about 160.

2. Mechanic- " Yeah, I tried to track it down from the dealer but I couldn't besides I don't know if that will work, it may be better to get a new steering wheel".

3. Me- Censored due to my discipleship of Christ  8)

I have tried getting a mechanic to comfirm whats on Ebay and for some reason they can't. The dealership is basically holding me up by saying they don't know if they can get the part but if they can its $400!

Unless I can rig up a megaphone with a car horn sound I may have to give in.

At this point I just might have to go the last hope of car owners...

The Hood mechanic! 8)

Jenn

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2009, 09:14:59 pm »
$400 my ass. Tell the dealer that if he doesn't give you the part number, you're taking your business elsewhere - and then do just that. I guarantee you that whatever he's about to pay for the part will be roughly the cost of what you would pay for it. Why should you pay that kind of markup? The cost of the labor is already going to be bad enough. You may want to contact the eBay sellers directly and give them the exact make and model of your car. They'll probably know, and tend to accept exchanges when they make mistakes.

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2009, 07:20:46 am »
.......when you're showering at the gym and you can hear the person in the shower stall next to you hocking up lugees then you realize the drain you share is on your side? >:(

don't you hate it when some old guy puts their leg up on the bench in the locker room, but ass nekkid, and powers his balls two inches from your face?  f*cking seriously, go home and do that sh*t...

and when two frat guys grunt louder with each rep, finishing on a weight you warm up with, and you usually don't make a sound. Seriously, frat guys must engage in marathon ass f*cking after they work out or something. wearing your rush shirt from homecoming 1997 makes you a giant douche, not cool...

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2009, 08:04:41 am »
....getting sick after working out, and you KNOW you got it as the gym/dojo/whatever from some nasty ass who proceeded you on the weights/seat/floor.