Author Topic: Guest Stars  (Read 27863 times)

Offline jonathanmaberry

• View Profile
    • Jonathan Maberry's Big Scary Blog
Re: Guest Stars
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2009, 09:36:55 pm »
I'd like to see Shuri and Frank Castle cross paths.  She's develope quite a taste for wetworks in DoomWar.
Jonathan Maberry
Multiple Bram Stoker Award winner
Author of PATIENT ZERO (St Martins Griffin), THEY BITE (Citadel Press), THE WOLFMAN (Tor) and DOOMWAR (Marvel Comics) 
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jonathan-Maberry/803028269 
Look for me on Twitter and LinkedIn

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2009, 04:28:08 am »
Hmmm, she puts a gun turret on her shoulder, and calls herself "War-Panther."

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2009, 07:46:11 am »
I'd like to see Shuri and Frank Castle cross paths.  She's develope quite a taste for wetworks in DoomWar.

Interesting, maybe Shuri can lead the Hatut Zerazeas some point..

Hmmm, she puts a gun turret on her shoulder, and calls herself "War-Panther."

:D  ;D
Pull List

Offline Pantherfan

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2009, 11:11:09 am »
I would like to see The Patriot and Josiah X guest star in a future issue of Black Panther. Josiah isn't being used anywhere and he would make a good supporting character in Black Panther.

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2010, 08:29:08 pm »
4sake--wouldn't have been easier to say "everyone"?  GRIN

Naw  :D, everyone would've meant characters I hate such as Pixie  :P & ones I dislike such as Armor. I did start to put Jubilee & Alex Wilder best I love 'em, but I couldn't think of a good reason other that for them to guest star.. ;D

Well it took me a while but I finally did think of a reason why Jubilee could/can guest star in BP..

At the behest Queen Ororo.. Jubilee & Shadowcat come visit Wakanda to catch with each other/talk about the recent events they have in common.

Ororo & Jubilation - both lead/were leader of teams while being depowered.. Also they Ororo could give her advice on how to deal with being depowered..

Ororo & Kitty  - both finally getting together with there 1st true loves.. Also Kitty could talk he about how life was in a bullet... :D

Also I think it would be interesting to see how Ororo sees then now. Seeing how they about no longer the kids/teens but both now 20 something adults/women now (Jubs 20 & Kitty 21/22)..

But have forgot T'Challa  maybe  in return for Logan securing a package for T'Challa (see  Wolverine # 41 - The Package ).. T'Challa could show Jubs & Kitty some Wakandan training & fighting tips or something like that...

Also Shuri could use some female friends around her age maybe Jubilee & or Shadowcat could be those friends..

MjNari/MjNari II

http://www.comicvine.com/mjnari-monroe/29-67711/

http://www.comicvine.com/mjnari/29-67710/

MjNari was the elder, and leader of the Shani tribe in South Africa. He was very old, though his age was never mentioned, he was refered to as the old one by even the elderly of the tribe. He briefly befriended Storm after she lost her powers, and was wandering through south Africa in Search of herself. When a new child was born stillborn, Storm revived him, and due to strict Shani tradition, an elder of the tribe ws to sacrifice himself, and MjNari did so without oposition. Storm tried desperately to talk him out of it, but he explained to her that their tribe had as many as the land they lived on could support, and that the very old had to make way for the very new, so any time a child was born an lder must die. When he died he named Storm as his successor, and she was also named as the godmother to the new born baby boy, who she named MjNari in the elders Honor.

A teen version of MjNari was shown on X-Men TAS

I'm not sure how old 616 MjNari would be now, but a teen MjNari with mutant super speed powers coming to visit Ororo & seeing Wakanda could make for a interesting story imo..
Pull List

Offline Freakzeek

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2010, 06:05:45 pm »
Mr.Maberry , as I understand you have quite the grasp of Martial arts yourself and I believe you've been building on T'challas MA Game, with that being said, you need, no you must put Danny Rand aka Iron Fist as a guest star!They've already encountered each other in the past and their both friends with Cage, I have got to see this happen before I die