Author Topic: Guest Stars  (Read 29950 times)

Offline Dark Sun

• View Profile
Re: Guest Stars
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2009, 12:58:32 pm »
Daredevil. T'Challa and Matt have a history together. It would be interested now that DD is running the Hand. Some interaction with Elektra could be cool too.

And even though most of the following have already appeared in BP books, I'd like to see:

Shang Chi
Iron Fist
Moon Knight
Deadpool
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Nick Fury (and Secret Warriors or SHIELD)
Silver Sable and the Wild Pack
Agents of Atlas (especially Jimmy Woo, Derek Khanata maybe Temugin too).

Captain America is always good too.

Also Ka-Zar.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 01:00:11 pm by Dark Sun »

Offline Rutog98

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2009, 01:05:37 pm »
1) Nightcrawler is no longer with the X-Men, IIRC. It would be nice to see him guest star.

2) Maybe there can be a story with Electro in Wakanda and Spiderman gets thrown in somehow?

3) Hela has a score to settle with Storm and Loki tried to manipulate Storm in the past. What if to get revenge, Hela and Loki try to chain up Bast on the celestial plane which leaves Storm, T'challa, Shuri and Thor to do something about it?

4) Maybe the Fantastic Four can guest star in an arc concerning Thanos? How about the Storm, T'challa, Shuri and the FF deal with a major power from the Negative Zone?

5) If the Advasary targets Storm again, he'll be targeting T'challa and Wakanda as well. That's his style. With Forge now dead, this would be a good time for Colossus and Magik to guest star along with Roma.

http://marvel.com/universe/Adversary

6) What if the Stranger shows up to Wakanda and the Avengers guest star to aid in the fight against him?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 01:10:09 pm by Rutog98 »
Ex-X-Writer and Ex-X-editor Ann Nocenti writes on Storm:

"At her command, oceans rise, breezes cool, rains pummel, tornadoes destroy, sun dries, seas part."

Take from page 24 or 26 of her novel, "Prisoner X"

Pretty nifty! ;)

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2009, 01:06:30 pm »
Love the list 4sake. ;D'

Those are some great ideas.

Yes, someone please bring back Synch. Doing that will make all the Gen X fans jump for joy.

Thanks.. 8)
Pull List

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2009, 01:11:59 pm »
1) Nightcrawler is no longer with the X-Men, IIRC. It would be nice to see him guest star.

2) Maybe there can be a story with Electro in Wakanda and Spiderman gets thrown in somehow?

3) Hela has a score to settle with Storm and Loki tried to manipulate Storm in the past. What if to get revenge, Hela and Loki try to chain up Bast on the celestial plane which leaves Storm, T'challa, Shuri and Thor to do something about it?

4) Maybe the Fantastic Four can guest star in an arc concerning Thanos? How about the Storm, T'challa, Shuri and the FF deal with a major power from the Negative Zone?

5) If the Advasary targets Storm again, he'll be targeting T'challa and Wakanda as well. That's his style. With Forge now dead, this would be a good time for Colossus and Magik to guest star along with Roma.

http://marvel.com/universe/Adversary

6) What if the Stranger shows up to Wakanda and the Avengers guest star to aid in the fight against him?

He only quit for one issue, then he came back & has did nothing much sense.. He was in like 1 or 2 panels of the latest issue of Uncanny.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 11:26:35 pm by 4sake »
Pull List

Offline Seven

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Haters gonna hate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2009, 01:13:47 pm »
Rug...I would rather see Storm and Bast do something about someone esle being chained up. No T'challa because that his becoming to much...maybe Bast and Storm save Shuri...

T'challa is off doing something else.

Offline Rutog98

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2009, 03:52:35 pm »
Rug...I would rather see Storm and Bast do something about someone esle being chained up. No T'challa because that his becoming to much...maybe Bast and Storm save Shuri...

T'challa is off doing something else.

Agreed. So Hela and Loki would target Storm through Shuri? Maybe chain up Shuri in Niffleheim luring Storm there to confront her in her own dimension where she has all of those hordes at her beck and call?  Maybe she serves as a distraction so Loki can enact a different part of the plan. Thor and Bast get involved.

"At her command, oceans rise, breezes cool, rains pummel, tornadoes destroy, sun dries, seas part."

Pretty nifty! ;)

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2009, 05:16:17 pm »
I would love to see some level of immersion with the X-world…not turning the book into a X-title, but a level of immersion that makes you feel like the X-world is in the back drop…while the regular focus continues as usual. (same with the Avengers, and FF).

For example; T’challa (yes T’challa’s) working with "Mutantes sans Fronteires… I want to see him champion the mutant cause, support Scott Summers, offering technology… not only because his wife does, but because he believes it is wrong. I still think the X-community is very untapped.   

I have always felt that the Panther Storm and the X Storm seem like two different people they have zero  intersection. Like you said maybe not an X book but the X verse has to be a running part of the narrative. I feel like they snatched Storm--and then took away everything that made her Storm.

Offline Rutog98

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2009, 05:41:45 pm »
Maybe the second generation X-Men can guest star. Colossus, Wolverine and Nightcrawler.

Pretty nifty! ;)

Offline moneyspider

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2009, 06:05:01 pm »
Kip Lewis said: "Finally, I want a little old fashion encounter with the distinguished competition, like let's find out T's been playing A Game (one game) of 3-D Chess online for the last 6 years with someone who's initials are BW."

That. Is. BRILLIANT.

Offline DJfunkyPuddle

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2009, 06:48:16 pm »
I really liked Toltec from the last Moon Knight series.  As far as I know, there's almost no information about him aside from having something to do with an Aztec/Mayan/Incan-whatever God.

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2009, 07:31:50 pm »
Guest-Stars are a big thing.  They ultimately determine where BP will fit in MU.  If most of their guest-stars are Avengers (team or individuals) or the FF, then he will be part of the broader "MU" family.  If most of his guest-stars are X-men, he will be pulled into the X-family of books (which I personally think would be a mistake).  If Spidey did the most guest-starring, then he...nah, even that wouldn't pull him into the Spidey-family, but if most of his team-ups where with Spidey, DD, Iron Fist and even Cap, he might be considered part of the "street heroes" of MU. 

Villians can have the same effect.

Personally I want him in the Avenger/FF family of books. 

Offline jonathanmaberry

• View Profile
    • Jonathan Maberry's Big Scary Blog
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2009, 07:38:23 pm »
Maybe the second generation X-Men can guest star. Colossus, Wolverine and Nightcrawler.

They're already scheduled for DoomWar.
Jonathan Maberry
Multiple Bram Stoker Award winner
Author of PATIENT ZERO (St Martins Griffin), THEY BITE (Citadel Press), THE WOLFMAN (Tor) and DOOMWAR (Marvel Comics) 
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jonathan-Maberry/803028269 
Look for me on Twitter and LinkedIn

Offline kitamu Re

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2009, 08:48:47 pm »
I want to see:

sabretooth
magneto
apocaplyse
selene (the black queen)
baron wolfgang von strucker
red skull (wants revenge against panther from avengers arc)
wolverine
sebastian shaw (in his own capacity not as a memebr of the hellfire club)

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2009, 10:15:27 pm »

They're already scheduled for DoomWar.

How about Gambit & or Nezhno/Gentle?
Pull List

Offline Freakzeek

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2009, 01:30:57 am »
I second Agents of Atlas, afterall it's hard to believe that the Atlas Agency doesn't have interest in Wakandan Territory.

let's see I'd really really really really love to see Blade and the Captain Britain Crew show up, T'challa already has connections with Blade, I don't know might make a cool story