1. The overall story was good. BP having to Secret Wars with MAgneto and Storm being integral to that.
2. The mentioning of "race" among mutants. "No furry" talk show hosts lol!
3. BP owning Sabretooth. Classic imo.
4. Black Bolt!
I didn't like:
1. Too short- My biggest problem as that it was way too brief. It covered so much territory in such a brief time. Every other tie in had at least 2 issues. Personally I would have preferred it to be at least 3 issues. (On that note I'm glad that BP is getting more than one issue on the Civil War events cuz 1 is just not good enough.)
2. Anti-panther? It seems that this BP was man-whore who was fond of quoting African American slang"You go me str8 trippin boo?" (
<---I can't lie though, I laughed when I read it but still!
I realize he was intentionally made different in personality from his regular self due tio the House of M event itself but still.
3. Where's the kingdom? It felt like BP was the ruler of a kingdom with no other subjects/inhabitants. Where were teh other Wakandans?
4. Africa?- Storm was Queen of KEnya but it felt like she was the Queen of Africa itself.
Overall the issue was a weak tiein IMO due to the expansiveness of plot but limitedness of pages. 1 issue was simply unaccceptable for that story. Everything from the artwork to the story felt rushed. Compared to other HoM tie ins the BP tie in felt like a rushed and obvious attempt to gain readership/sales from the HoM event. This doesnt mean that the others had better stories ( cuz they didnt, BP's story could have really been cooll if it was allowed to expand) but they simply had more time to flesh out ideas and characters.