Author Topic: What's up Hudlin Fam!  (Read 7691 times)

Offline The Rah

• View Profile
What's up Hudlin Fam!
« on: December 21, 2009, 06:30:27 am »
I'm new here and I want to take a moment and say a few words.

I see we have a lot of positive contributors here some of which I've known from BSH most I haven't. That surprises me because everytime i see someone on BSH.com from here they are usually on some BS. The TWO that I'm referring to are Grimskill and Flex "Iran Harris" Hectic. They both came from here and went after me. Ya ll boy Flex even challenged me to a MMA fight in his gym only to be discovered as a fraud who has never had a fight in his life. According to his stats being "born in the suburbs of Chicago" was his greatest accomplishment. He tried to embarrass me by putting out a fake challenge that he didn't think I would take him up on. I see from reading your posts that you guys were no fan of this dumbass and I feel that I have misjudged the members here. http://www.resultsstudio.com/staff.html

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
Re: What's up Hudlin Fam!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 06:46:08 am »
Welcome aboard.

I can only agree with your observation that those two individuals are not representative of this forum.
In fact, Grimskill was banned a good while ago and Flex Hectic hasn't been around much lately.

Anyway, come on in, see if you like the place.
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."

Offline The Rah

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 06:51:24 am »
Welcome aboard.

I can only agree with your observation that those two individuals are not representative of this forum.
In fact, Grimskill was banned a good while ago and Flex Hectic hasn't been around much lately.

Anyway, come on in, see if you like the place.

Thanks, Bro. Is that real leather?

WOW!

Yall doing it big in here.

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 12:12:59 pm »
Welcome, Rah, I hope you like it here.

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 01:34:31 pm »
Welcome aboard, Rah.

Offline The Rah

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 01:39:08 pm »
Thanks Fam

Offline Goat

• "Man, you come straight out of a comic book"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 02:09:19 pm »
There are indeed some TRUE martial artist in here. But none that would show the disrespect and dishonor you mentioned. Those that would don’t last very long here. Those members of HEF that follow the way.. rarely talk the talk and are more intent with walking the path of honor, respect, humility, courtesy and indomitable spirit.

Welcome to HEF.

Offline The Rah

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2009, 02:11:06 pm »
There are indeed some TRUE martial artist in here. But none that would show the disrespect and dishonor you mentioned. Those that would don’t last very long here. Those members of HEF that follow the way.. rarely talk the talk and are more intent with walking the path of honor, respect, humility, courtesy and indomitable spirit.

Welcome to HEF.

So I've been reading...

Thank you

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2009, 03:08:32 pm »
Ha. I chuckled a little. Welcome.

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2009, 05:40:58 pm »
According to his stats being "born in the suburbs of Chicago" was his greatest accomplishment.  http://www.resultsstudio.com/staff.html

Now THAT's funny!

Thanks, Rah!

and Welcome to HEF!
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Jenn

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2009, 06:05:03 pm »
Ya ll boy Flex even challenged me to a MMA fight in his gym only to be discovered as a fraud who has never had a fight in his life. According to his stats being "born in the suburbs of Chicago" was his greatest accomplishment. He tried to embarrass me by putting out a fake challenge that he didn't think I would take him up on.

Ooh, details? These are always the best stories.

Or at the very least, we keep our mouths shut because we don't want to get punked - or, as we will say from here on out, FLEXED.

Offline Goat

• "Man, you come straight out of a comic book"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2009, 05:13:28 am »
You know I was thinking “well you gotta give the guy props for surviving the Chicago suburbs” but then I thought about it some more and what if he was talking about Highland Park or Glenview or some other North Chicago suburb?  LOL

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2009, 07:18:09 am »
more likely wineka or evanston...  ;D

and rah, I've been holding it in, but since others have sounded off.

It's no secret, I have an extreme distaste for cats who claim they know everything and wave their dick around the internet like anyone can actually see them and gives a sh*t. No one likes a know it all, and seeing one proved a fraud. Well. It's very satisfying.

Good to have you, and thanks for being respectful. 

Offline The Rah

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2009, 09:07:33 am »
more likely wineka or evanston...  ;D

and rah, I've been holding it in, but since others have sounded off.

It's no secret, I have an extreme distaste for cats who claim they know everything and wave their dick around the internet like anyone can actually see them and gives a sh*t. No one likes a know it all, and seeing one proved a fraud. Well. It's very satisfying.

I've had a few epic I-battles on this internet thing. When the smoke clears it's pretty funny when you look back. When I see an "expert" make fake claims I have to call them on it. It's the BS lie after lie to cover up what was obviously always a pile of sh*t and the attempted Jedi mind trick that tries to convince everyone who will listen that the chunks of corn in it is actually GOLD that makes it funny when it's all said and done.

When you make a youtube video to teach FAKE self defense moves and try to convice people "especially WOMEN" that the moves are real and puts them in a place of false security. It would be better if he would have just told people to run instead of trying to "DECAPITATE" a rapist with a "hug". I've been in a position to witness the after affects of a victimized woman.

Good to have you, and thanks for being respectful.  

Good to be here...and ALWAYS!

Rah
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 12:28:20 pm by The Rah »

Jenn

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2009, 09:47:00 am »
The best piece of self-defense "advice": lie on the ground so your kicks have more power. Yeah, and your HEAD is about five inches from the ground. Oh, and so is your attacker's foot!