Author Topic: Terrell Owens  (Read 9556 times)

Offline D- Ruck

• View Profile
Re: Terrell Owens
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2007, 05:39:55 pm »
Then where the hell are we going to look - especially the Cowboys fans? I'm tired of hearing that muhfukka's name, and I was ALWAYS a T.O. defender, long before he came to Dallas. Now I'm just sick of him whining after every loss, making excuses for every dropped ball and resorting to attention whoring tactics when people are talking about FOOTBALL, as opposed to HIM.

I'm a big Cowboy fan too, and I don't like it when he gets all emotional about losses, but dammit, he's made the boys alot better.  So if he can help them win, then he can do whatever he wants as far as I'm concerned.
"Playa Hatas

Elevate us

If you Cross Me

You'll Die"

Wise Lebron

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2007, 06:41:40 pm »
Then where the hell are we going to look - especially the Cowboys fans? I'm tired of hearing that muhfukka's name, and I was ALWAYS a T.O. defender, long before he came to Dallas. Now I'm just sick of him whining after every loss, making excuses for every dropped ball and resorting to attention whoring tactics when people are talking about FOOTBALL, as opposed to HIM.

I'm a big Cowboy fan too, and I don't like it when he gets all emotional about losses, but dammit, he's made the boys alot better.  So if he can help them win, then he can do whatever he wants as far as I'm concerned.

"Winning isn't EVERY THING,it's THE ONLY THING..."
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline D- Ruck

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2007, 07:19:07 pm »

"Winning isn't EVERY THING,it's THE ONLY THING..."

Precisely, Illuminator of all things.  I just hope the Cowboys realizehis value and lock him up this offseason so we can give it another go.
"Playa Hatas

Elevate us

If you Cross Me

You'll Die"

Wise Lebron

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
  • We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2007, 08:18:03 pm »
I'm a 49er fan and while he is talented, I wasn't that sad to see him go because I was tired of his garbage.  I really wish they had kept Steve Marriucci, rather then fire him to make TO happy.

Offline D- Ruck

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2007, 08:58:52 pm »
I'm a 49er fan and while he is talented, I wasn't that sad to see him go because I was tired of his garbage.  I really wish they had kept Steve Marriucci, rather then fire him to make TO happy.

The only thing I was tired of in Dallas was losing, that's garbage to me.  Yeah TO is volatile, but he shows up and balls and that's all I can ask for.  Most of that stuff with him is overblown anyway.
"Playa Hatas

Elevate us

If you Cross Me

You'll Die"

Wise Lebron

Jenn

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2007, 09:59:51 pm »
How many passes did he drop this year? I applaud everything he did to help the team win, but when we lost, it seems to me that he had nothing but excuses. My hand hurts. People are picking on me. My booty itches. Everything except for I EFFED UP.

Offline D- Ruck

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2007, 02:45:21 pm »
How many passes did he drop this year? I applaud everything he did to help the team win, but when we lost, it seems to me that he had nothing but excuses. My hand hurts. People are picking on me. My booty itches. Everything except for I EFFED UP.

I believe it was about 15 or 16, about 1 drop a game.  And when Vanderjagt got cut, TO did say he did more than Vanderjagt to cost his team wins.  Yeah he may be the most overdramatic person ever, but as long as he gets on the field and balls, I don't care what he says.  He just better keep bringing in those TDs
"Playa Hatas

Elevate us

If you Cross Me

You'll Die"

Wise Lebron

Offline stanleyballard

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2007, 02:02:30 pm »
Hopefully, Mr. Owens will stay focused on his game on the field and not his games off the field.  Seriously, he has potential that is still untapped.

Jenn

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2007, 10:57:15 pm »
Ditto for Tony Rom's lovestruck ass.  ::)

Offline JAXN

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2007, 11:50:04 am »
TO will forever be demonized in the sports community..he was under utilized in Dallas..maybe it was because they were too busy kissing Romo's but to realize the weapons on that team..TO had the highest number of drop passes in his career this year, but i have to think it has something to do with having a broken hand and torn ligaments/tendons in his other hand..this is far from the norm for him. the chemistry between the recievers and qb should be much better after going through a complete "year", so to speak, of practicing together.

Offline D- Ruck

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2007, 07:17:15 pm »
Hopefully, Mr. Owens will stay focused on his game on the field and not his games off the field.  Seriously, he has potential that is still untapped.

Yeah, but seriously, TO balled last season.  Even with the drops he still caught more TDs than anybody else this season, and that was with a broken hand he was playing through.  I only hope the Boys try harder next season to get the ball to him more often next season
"Playa Hatas

Elevate us

If you Cross Me

You'll Die"

Wise Lebron

Offline JAXN

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2007, 08:48:11 am »
wiith two jacked up hands, he led the league in TD receptions and funnily enough, didn't make the pro bowl ???

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2007, 09:27:40 am »
Owens is a cancer and a fool and will come to no good end. I actually thought when he spiked the ball as a 49er on the Cowboy star that was the coolest thing ever but now he isn't just little stunts, he's a lousy excuse for a human being.

Offline JAXN

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2007, 10:24:51 am »
everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but does anyone here know the guy personally to make judgements on him as a human being? I mean, when you become a pro on that level and then go on to be one of the elite on the pro status, i'm sure you have a might high regard of yourself..alot of the hype that comes about TO is created by the media..you do not hear anything about TO before or after the season..once the season begins, they go running to him..
"Hey TO did you hear about, so and so"
"Well TO, what do you feel about not getting, so and so"

I'll admit TO can put his foot in his mouth, but i'd take him on my team any day..People have to remember that this is a business, not just a game and all of that "team" stuff only goes so far.

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2007, 02:50:37 pm »
I know a fool when i see one.  I think blaming the media is the cheapest out of all. His track record speaks for itself. He's destroyed every team he's been on and I think he has a mental problem. i think he will do anything for attention and once his career is over I honestly believe he will come to a tragic end. Do I know him personally? That doesn't stop me from disliking George Bush.