Author Topic: Terrell Owens  (Read 9539 times)

Offline JAXN

• View Profile
Re: Terrell Owens
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2007, 10:30:02 am »
that sounds like media talk...he hasn't destroyed any team that he's been on..to give this guy that much credit on a football team is a bit of a stretch...you can dislike whomever you wish, but to judge someone's character without even knowing the guy doesn't really sound right.

but let's go over the track record.
San Fran..made Jeff Garcia into a pro bowl quaterback...had problems with Jeff's lack of arm strength...TO said he wasn't a good qb and San Fran happened to agree with him, since they cut him the same year..

Philly..gave his all for the team and even risked further injury by coming back and playing in the SuperBowl and even at 70% was the best player on the field, makes you wonder why the locker room was split..He wanted his contract restructured so that his money will come up front before Philly had a chance to cut him, like they do other players..there's no loyalty in football and to expect the players to sit idly by while the big wigs decide their financial future is a joke..it's a business..heck, now Donovan is upset with them..

Dallas..hmm, what has he done in Dallas? He will have attention wherever he goes, because that's what the media wants..he's had injuries since being there and still comes to play..you start the season off with Drew "I should've retire when Tom took my spot" Bledsoe, who no longer can even shuffle his feet two inches to the left to deliver a good pass at the helm, which was a disaster..Tony Romo is cool, but they got so wrapped up in his performance, that they forgot about all the weapons on the team..

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
  • We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2007, 04:21:54 pm »

but let's go over the track record.
San Fran..made Jeff Garcia into a pro bowl quaterback...had problems with Jeff's lack of arm strength...TO said he wasn't a good qb and San Fran happened to agree with him, since they cut him the same year..

I remember this fiasco.

"In an interview with Playboy magazine that hits newsstands Friday, Owens was asked if he thinks Garcia is gay. Owens responded: "Like my boy tells me: 'If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat.""

« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 05:18:56 pm by JLI Jesse »

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2007, 04:30:04 pm »
He destroyed the 49ers, the destoryed the Eagles, he caused havoc in Dallas. Yeah its all the media him Lindsey Lohan and Paris, all such victims.