Author Topic: Tax Protestor Crashes Plane Into Office Building.  (Read 30195 times)

Offline Jay

• View Profile
Re: Tax Protestor Crashes Plane Into Office Building.
« Reply #150 on: April 18, 2010, 11:25:40 am »
Outsourcing is a problem, I agree. But the solution is not to cripple American business and undermine economic incentives for success. If, over the long term, the only "solution" is greater and greater expansion of government and greater and greater retraction of private enterprise, then our country really is doomed.

DOOOOMMMMEEDDD!!! lol

I don't think such a thing will cripple American business. I think such a thing will be greater for all once you achieve the right balance. But you have to achieve that right balance.

It basically seems to me that we agree on the problem we just disagree on how to fix it. You're free hand of the market. I'm more government expansion.

Conservative meets left-wing nut job. You know that has a nice ring to it.
"You're gonna go out, and look, for, a job. The word today is...'job'. Jay Oh Bee...y'hear me?"

michaelintp

« Reply #151 on: April 18, 2010, 11:42:00 am »
Hahahaha!   ;)

Lookin' forward to hear the next 5 Year Plan.

michaelintp

« Reply #152 on: April 18, 2010, 10:53:32 pm »
Personally, I find the "Stalinist" parodies funny.  Because Obama is obviously not a Stalinist, and thus the parody is clearly tongue in cheek but making a point regarding his Left-of-Center policy orientation. I really don't like the "Obama is a Jihadist mole" kind of "satire" ... because really this is a parody of nothing. Sure, there is his pandering and so on, so I suppose one could identify satire of a sort ... but ... still. There are some forms of humor that are too far over the top, even for a Right-Wing Extremist like me. But, as they seem say a lot on this forum, mileage may vary.

Offline Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 19, 2010, 07:19:45 am »
Well I find it funny because people thinking he's a muslim even though he's shown his American birth certificate like 10,000 times and people still say he's a muslim. McCain even said in his campagin.

Old Woman: I don't trust him because he's a Muslim

John McCain: Ma'am. No he's not a Muslim.

I don't know how many times it's been said that he's not part of that faith and yet still persist in that belief. You have to at least laugh at it. Otherwise I think I would  :'(

But yeah, you're right. *Removed*
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 10:23:31 am by Jay »
"You're gonna go out, and look, for, a job. The word today is...'job'. Jay Oh Bee...y'hear me?"