Poll

Who would win in a battle between Falcon and Angel and why?

Samuel Wilson aka Falcon
16 (69.6%)
Warren Kenneth Worthington III aka Angel
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Who would win in a battle between Falcon and Angel and why?  (Read 19391 times)

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Who would win in a battle between Falcon and Angel and why?
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2010, 09:03:14 am »
Archangel/Death

lol it's Angel vs Falcon not Archangel  :)

Angel & Archangel are the same guy Warren using both codenames & currently he turns into his Death mode once hes gets piss & or feels its time to kick ass a higher level or when it time for him to start killing ppl & etc..
Pull List

Offline Bedlam

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2010, 03:46:17 pm »
Falcon and Redwing would destroy him. Though Warren would put up a good fight. Wasn't it said he is one of the best fliers of the Marvel U? He could probably be more evasive, and if he switches to Archangel he would have a bit more edge, but Falcon is use to Aerial combat while Warren is not.

Offline Shade

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2010, 04:10:23 pm »
Sorry but I don't see anyway that Falcon can win against Angel esp. when he becomes Archangel.
Kiss the sky!

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2010, 04:21:01 pm »
<< Bedlam:but Falcon is use to Aerial combat while Warren is not. >>

Are you kidding?  Warren probably has ten times the aerial combat experience that Sam does.  Besides actual fighting experience (ten yrs real time more), he was trained in aerial combat; Sam's skill is all "on-the-job" training. 

Offline Shade

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2010, 05:10:56 pm »

Are you kidding?  Warren probably has ten times the aerial combat experience that Sam does.  Besides actual fighting experience (ten yrs real time more), he was trained in aerial combat; Sam's skill is all "on-the-job" training. 

Yeah pretty much the only thing Falcon can do that Angel can't is talk to birds and that isn't going to help much.
Kiss the sky!

Offline Tahdigga

• Honorary Wakandan
  • I'M MONICA RAMBEAU....IMPRESS ME
    • View Profile
    • Tah's Collection
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2010, 06:09:10 pm »

So are you saying Sam's training in gymnastics and hand-to-hand combat by Captain America and the Avengers is "on-the-job" training?

And the tech built and supplied to Sam by the Black Panther and the modifications by Desmond Burrell are below standard?

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2010, 07:44:32 pm »
No, I said "aerial" training.  Hand to hand combat that Cap uses is very different techniques.  How an acrobat fights is not how a flier fights.  Besides the fact he has to fight 360 degrees the body, they move at hyper speeds and Warren has extra limbs.  Warren's training is specially designed for that.  Cap can't train Falcon that way; he doesn't have a danger room.

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2010, 06:12:24 am »
No, I said "aerial" training.  Hand to hand combat that Cap uses is very different techniques.  How an acrobat fights is not how a flier fights.  Besides the fact he has to fight 360 degrees the body, they move at hyper speeds and Warren has extra limbs.  Warren's training is specially designed for that.  Cap can't train Falcon that way; he doesn't have a danger room.

The Avengers do (that's not what they call it however). You see it a lot whenever Perez is drawing the book (coz he LIKES drawing that stuff).

I assume SHIELD has similar facilties also. Falc's had access to both since the Bronze Age.

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2010, 01:10:38 pm »
Yeah, he has had some access to Avengers' mansion, but there is only so much time a man who is a full-time social worker and at time involved in politics can give to practice.  Compare that to a guy who spent his training years (and even now) living in a building and it was his daily practice.  Comparitively Falcon's had no training.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2010, 04:58:36 pm »
Yeah, he has had some access to Avengers' mansion, but there is only so much time a man who is a full-time social worker and at time involved in politics can give to practice.  Compare that to a guy who spent his training years (and even now) living in a building and it was his daily practice.  Comparitively Falcon's had no training.

While i wouldn't go so far as to opine that comparatively speaking,Falcon has no training...I seriously think that DEATH/ARCHANGEL has the distinct advantage here the more I reflect on this and read the info that other posters (who know more about BOTH these worthies than do I) have placed up here...
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw