Author Topic: Seige or Doomwars  (Read 1883 times)

Offline Jay

• View Profile
Seige or Doomwars
« on: March 09, 2010, 12:59:32 pm »
I was just wondering what peoples thought on Seige vs. Doomwars?

Myself. I'm going to buy Doomwars as separate issues and then get Seige when it comes out in a nice tpb.

I figure that way, I won't be tempted to buy all the little side stories. Because I know Marvel will release a Seige tpb and a companion to go along with it or something to that effect. I don't think I will get frontline Siege.

Doomwars will probably be just 'Doomwars' (no sidestories to worry about) and since BP was canceled and I get him (BP) anyway, I figure I can just pick up Doomwars instead.

But I'm curious! What do people think of Seige? Do you think it's better then Seige or are all of you poor guys like me. Saying I'm going to wait on the trade for this and then see what's up? I'm just curious!

"You're gonna go out, and look, for, a job. The word today is...'job'. Jay Oh Bee...y'hear me?"

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Seige or Doomwars
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 01:32:26 pm »
I am like u; seige in trade, DW as singles.  Seige (main story) looks interesting. 

Offline Open palm

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 06:52:05 pm »
Doom War is the only title I'm collecting monthly. So I don't know what's really going on in Siege. I just hope they kill off Sentry.
Do you prefer a hero who will confirm your deepest fears? Or a hero who will inspire faith in humanity and goodness?

Offline Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 05:00:40 pm »
I just hope they kill off Sentry.

You know, I was thinking that same thing too. L-O-L

Do you think they will kill the "Weather Witch" in Doomwars?
What I'm surprised most about in Doomwars is that Doom ISN'T messing with the Fantastic Four (Reed)!

just kiss him (confess your love to him) already Doom. You know, you want to!  :-*

Also does anyone think that the female BP will die? too!? 
"You're gonna go out, and look, for, a job. The word today is...'job'. Jay Oh Bee...y'hear me?"