Author Topic: BIG ASS (with flat chest) OR BIG BREASTS (with no booty)  (Read 37902 times)

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
  • We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
Re: BIG ASS (with flat chest) OR BIG BREASTS (with no booty)
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 06:35:28 pm »
there IS such a thing as TOO much booty.

Some of the women in pictures posted on HEF are taller sitting down than they are standing up.  Pass.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2010, 09:49:14 am »
there IS such a thing as TOO much booty.

Some of the women in pictures posted on HEF are taller sitting down than they are standing up.  Pass.

PASS?? Duh...i thought u were cooler than that. LOL.

Afro, Greaaaaaaaat pics! Where da hell have i been?
off topic, the short asian chicks wit tha tig ol bitties?  gets me everytime.
the chick pullin' her pants up...she is nice. i could live with that.
flat chest and a phat booty? wow. i might have to pass... but if she is shaped like Erykah Badu, then i could live with that.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2010, 05:55:16 pm »
why choose between the two? Why not just get your game in gear and have both?  8)

I am asking which one you liked more, not choosing one type for the rest of ur life  ::)

For the lord reggie

big asses:

Big ol breasts:

ummm ... weelll for me it's not so much big ass or big breast it's what look right for that particular girl. I can get away with staring at booty a little bit more but that don't mean I prefer it over breast. But you know Esther Baxter has both ass and breast. So I wouldn't have to choose with that.

What I'm trying to say is ... more pics please  ;D

But breast are ahead in my book.

"You're gonna go out, and look, for, a job. The word today is...'job'. Jay Oh Bee...y'hear me?"

Offline Tahdigga

• Honorary Wakandan
  • I'M MONICA RAMBEAU....IMPRESS ME
    • View Profile
    • Tah's Collection
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2010, 09:39:17 am »
I thought I would contribute to the thread wit sum butts n guts  ;D

« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 11:29:20 pm by Tahdigga »

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2010, 08:38:11 pm »
I move that, Tahdigga, be suspended for a day as a result of defiling this PURE and beautiful thread!

Of course, the suspension can be avoided IF I receive my pick of 3 action figures from her private collection. 8)

Offline Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2010, 09:41:55 pm »
I move that, Tahdigga, be suspended for a day as a result of defiling this PURE and beautiful thread!

Of course, the suspension can be avoided IF I receive my pick of 3 action figures from her private collection. 8)

Nah. Just remove those pics with good ones  8)

"You're gonna go out, and look, for, a job. The word today is...'job'. Jay Oh Bee...y'hear me?"

Offline Afro Samurai

• THE BLACK MAN IS GOD!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2010, 09:49:03 pm »

Naw, Tah Digga must post pics of herself in a g-string & a tight wet t shirt (without bra) in order for the suspension to be lifted....................so Tah Digga where dem pics at baby  ;D???
INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS IS A SIN!!!!!! YOU'LL DIE QUICKER AND ALSO BURN IN HELL. THOSE ARE THE FACTS, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Offline Tahdigga

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Tah's Collection
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2010, 11:31:34 pm »

Nah. Just remove those pics with good ones  8)

It's all good right?  ;D

« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 11:33:30 pm by Tahdigga »

Offline Tahdigga

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Tah's Collection
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2010, 11:36:19 pm »

Naw, Tah Digga must post pics of herself in a g-string & a tight wet t shirt (without bra) in order for the suspension to be lifted....................so Tah Digga where dem pics at baby  ;D???

Here I is! Let me wet u up first wit ma hose sweetie :-*

« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 11:38:06 pm by Tahdigga »

Offline Tahdigga

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Tah's Collection
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2010, 11:54:24 pm »

:o What! You come anywhere near my precious!  It's going to be u and me Jefferson!

« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 11:56:51 pm by Tahdigga »

Offline Tahdigga

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Tah's Collection
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2010, 12:05:21 am »
oh..oh that man gets my pressure up...anyway here u go guys! I have more to contribute ;D

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2010, 06:24:12 pm »

Naw, Tah Digga must post pics of herself in a g-string & a tight wet t shirt (without bra) in order for the suspension to be lifted....................so Tah Digga where dem pics at baby  ;D???

afro...u only get one warning...respect the eQueen Tahdigga.
that is all.

Tah...what hell is wrong wit u woman?? please delete this crap from this page.  i can't even believe u did that. lol. this is not even funny. not even a chuckle.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2010, 07:58:11 pm »

:o What! You come anywhere near my precious!  It's going to be u and me Jefferson!

For her BRAZEN defiance, I push that Tahdigga now be suspended for 2, yes, 2 days!

In a show of HEF compassion; I am willing to accept 6 Deluxe figures from the private Tahdigga collection to forget the whole matter. 8)

Offline Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2010, 08:56:14 pm »
I wonder if something Super can bring this thread back to where it's suppose to be

um it helps.

But hows about this. I move that we have all the 'nasty' REMOVED! NOW!!

Offline Afro Samurai

• THE BLACK MAN IS GOD!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2010, 06:17:55 am »

afro...u only get one warning...respect the eQueen Tahdigga.
that is all.

Tah...what hell is wrong wit u woman?? please delete this crap from this page.  i can't even believe u did that. lol. this is not even funny. not even a chuckle.

Boy, stop with that "warning" crap. I am black powered pervert, I do whatever the hell I want.

.........I cant front, I'll hit that^....
INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS IS A SIN!!!!!! YOU'LL DIE QUICKER AND ALSO BURN IN HELL. THOSE ARE THE FACTS, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!