Author Topic: BIG ASS (with flat chest) OR BIG BREASTS (with no booty)  (Read 38671 times)

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: BIG ASS (with flat chest) OR BIG BREASTS (with no booty)
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2010, 02:58:27 pm »
I am weird like that. What ever side I am not enjoying at the moment I will want the opposite. I am a grass is greener dude. But know with these chicks getting the booty injections problem solved. Nikki Minaj aint gonna tell me that azz aint come with a receipt

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2010, 05:15:25 am »
more pictues, less talkin'.
lol

Mastermynd,

As men, we have worked for generations to maintain our image of being deep and introspective. With your last posting, you may have single-handedly destroyed the aura that the rest of us labored a lifetime to build….

Oh well….. Now, as long as you have opened the flood gates, post more pictures! ;)

lol...i like your Drobinson...you're cool with me.
hahhahha

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Greg

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2010, 09:01:51 am »
Really depends. I use to be an ass man all day every day until I went out with a girl with no much ass at all but had nice breast and I've loved breast a lot more after that. We had a ton of fun. My last girl had a bit of both but more breast than ass. Now when it comes to deciding the two... I can't really pick.

Offline DRobinson

• Hudlin's Huddle
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2010, 01:29:26 pm »
As a long time observer of human nature, I can say with confidence, that we men generally want which ever one we don’t have at that given moment. God played a cruel trick when he programmed man’s nature.