Author Topic: SEX: better before or after marriage?  (Read 4886 times)

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
SEX: better before or after marriage?
« on: March 30, 2010, 08:10:26 pm »
The stats say folks get more sex after being married.  But most married men I talk to say otherwise.   What say you?

Offline Marvelous

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • PhotograFX
Re: SEX: better before or after marriage?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 08:18:25 pm »
Never been married so I can't really respond from experience.  But I can tell ya what a wise man once told me.  "As long as you courtin' them and going out and making them feel good, they (future spouse) will f#@k you like you wanna be f@^ked, do all that good $#!t, but once you get married...all that stuff goes away. 

"2. IF YOU DON'T READ THE BOOK BUT ARE WILLING TO ARGUE ABOUT IT EITHER YOU ARE:
a) An idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.
b) A liar who is a fan who can't admit it to himself or others."

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 10:51:40 am »
Someone once told me that the loving, excitable sexy feeling couples have in the beginning of a marriage goes away after 3 years...

...I dunno if it's true or not 'cause I'm not married.

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 05:40:08 pm »
....another conversation in which I have zip to offer based on experience..  :-[
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 05:56:01 pm »
Let me say that familiar is better then strange. Sex in any monogamous relationship gets routine after the first year or two. Married or not the initial excitement gets replaced with the comfort of familiarity. You know each others likes and dislikes. The comfort gets replaced with the regular. Every know and then the freaky extra stuff gets brought out for birth days, holidays and anniversaries. But chillen at the house with your old lady after getting it on beats striking out at the club and watching a flick alone.

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 02:09:56 am »
Ah, only one married man has the courage to break it down personally.

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
  • You gots to have vision, Willie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 01:27:43 pm »
Sex is MUCH better after you're married.  When the ladies see that wedding ring, they go crazy!!  Or were you talking about the wife... :o :P :D

Seriously, though...IMO, it really is better after marriage.  The comfort of knowing your what your spouse likes and what she doesn't is a big plus, but there's always room for finding out new things about each other.  As long as you don't stop exploring with each other, it doesn't get old.  And with two small kids in the house, it's crazy because these days we treat the chance to be intimate like a super secret spy mission, or High School all over again! LOL  Who says the freaky stuff is for special occasions?  News to me!  I think after we got married, we both felt freer to do things with each other than we did when single because of the trust we have in each other.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 09:50:06 am »
Sex is MUCH better after you're married.  When the ladies see that wedding ring, they go crazy!!  Or were you talking about the wife... :o :P :D

HAHAHAHHAHA...boy u stoopid.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!