Author Topic: protein  (Read 2857 times)

Offline Jay

• View Profile
protein
« on: April 01, 2010, 12:52:03 pm »
Which protein is better for bulking up (Muscle)

I'm trying to cut down on my meat (red) intact but at the same time I don't want to cut down on my protein.

I hear Whey is the best. But they again ... is it?!

"You're gonna go out, and look, for, a job. The word today is...'job'. Jay Oh Bee...y'hear me?"

Offline Afro Samurai

• THE BLACK MAN IS GOD!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: protein
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 11:36:38 pm »
Veggie: Beans (you also clear out extra poison in your body with your *fart* whew excuse me)

Fish: Tuna (you can try other fish, but tuna is mad cheap)
INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS IS A SIN!!!!!! YOU'LL DIE QUICKER AND ALSO BURN IN HELL. THOSE ARE THE FACTS, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Offline moor

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 09:52:48 am »
Veggie: Beans (you also clear out extra poison in your body with your *fart* whew excuse me)

tuna is mad cheap, and filled with mercury.

There is a huge, silly debate over whether vegetable and whey proteins break down and get absorbed as well as dairy and meat proteins, but it really depends on your own genetic make-up.  Bottom line, protein is protein and it builds muscle, but only if taken in conjunction with the proper ration of vitamins and minerals to aid in the absorption and digestion processes.

Eat from as many different protein sources as you can to find out what works best for your body.

Offline Afro Samurai

• THE BLACK MAN IS GOD!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 03:58:43 pm »

There is a huge, silly debate over whether vegetable and whey proteins break down and get absorbed as well as dairy and meat proteins, but it really depends on your own genetic make-up.  Bottom line, protein is protein and it builds muscle, but only if taken in conjunction with the proper ration of vitamins and minerals to aid in the absorption and digestion processes.

Eat from as many different protein sources as you can to find out what works best for your body.

Damn near all fish is filled with mercury. All foods contain poison within them. So why only bitch about tuna?
INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS IS A SIN!!!!!! YOU'LL DIE QUICKER AND ALSO BURN IN HELL. THOSE ARE THE FACTS, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Offline moor

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 08:10:05 am »

Damn near all fish is filled with mercury. All foods contain poison within them. So why only bitch about tuna?

Youre absolutely right, but I was answering his question specifically as to tuna.

Plus I LOVE DOLPHINS!