Author Topic: THE COLLECTIBLE BLACK PANTHER - Marvel's Voices: Wakanda Forever #1  (Read 132030 times)

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: THE COLLECTIBLE BLACK PANTHER - T'Challa Black Panther's Royal Talon Fighter
« Reply #390 on: December 12, 2022, 08:17:40 pm »

Waited four years for this one.

That is on my list and if I donít open it Christmas morning I will be ordering it that afternoon!

Peace,

Mont

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: THE COLLECTIBLE BLACK PANTHER
« Reply #391 on: December 20, 2022, 06:07:27 am »

Waited four years for this one.

That is on my list and if I donít open it Christmas morning I will be ordering it that afternoon!

Peace,

Mont

My delivery came just in time for the holidays. I ordered two, one to open and play err examine and display and the other remains collector ready... unopened and untouched.
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #392 on: December 20, 2022, 06:08:23 am »
Black Panther, Wakanda Forever. Resin Model Kit 1/10, 1/8, 1/6 Scales

Price:
US $50.00

https://www.ebay.com/itm/295376799654?chn=ps&mkevt=1&mkcid=28&var=593529988292&srsltid=AeTuncpjrBeLDHW0PuKft3VaBydUn0xdSChrRid76goNpb5g7qECCRlgYMw

Nebulouscollectables: Black Panther
Beautiful statue fully custom painted,free delivery 100% money back if you don't like the statue!

Welcome to Black panther a beautiful model to have displayed in your home or to start your statue collection. the statue is 1/4 scale which is 18 inches in height from the bottom of the statue to the highest point on the statue. The 1/4 scale measurement is just for the figure. the base is not included when measuring in 1/4 scale so these statues are very large when attached to the base which comes included with all statues. The statue is 3d printed at 8k resolution for the best quality statue. All my collectibles are 3d printed, hand painted by myself to give the best quality at a reasonable price. All parts use magnets to slot into each part. PLEASE NOTE Please note each statue is custom painted and may differ slightly from the reference image, however I strive to recreate every statue to the same standard and colour scheme unless you wish otherwise. https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/NebulousModels is my other shop selling miniatures all my statues come fully painted in separate parts and use magnets ready to be assembled. Start your nebulous collectibles today.

Price $446.31

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1276881469/similar?listing_id=1276881469&listing_slug=black-panther-a-beautiful-statue-fully&gpla=1&gao=1&ref=is_pla_desktop

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #393 on: December 24, 2022, 06:37:23 pm »

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: THE COLLECTIBLE BLACK PANTHER - Marvel Crisis Protocol Black Panther Game
« Reply #394 on: January 05, 2023, 06:57:44 pm »
Marvel Crisis Protocol Black Panther and Killmonger CHARACTER PACK | Miniatures Battle Game | Strategy Game for Adults | Ages 14+ | 2 Players | Avg. Playtime 90 Mins | Made by Atomic Mass Games

About this item

THIS IS AN EXPANSION TO MARVEL CRISIS PROTOCOL: This is not a complete game experience. A copy of Marvel Crisis Protocol: The Core Set is needed to play.

MARVEL MINIATURES GAME: Save the world or conquer it with Crisis Protocol, a tactical hobby game set in the Marvel Universe! Collect, assemble and paint beautifully detailed miniatures of your favorite characters and lead your superpowered forces against your friends in battles of cataclysmic proportions.

BUILD YOUR MARVEL HERO DREAM TEAM: Take command of legendary heroes and villains to complete narrative missions on an interactive tabletop. Harness incredible super powers and coordinate amazing team-up moves. Innovative interactive terrain rules allow characters to throw, smash and collide with nearly every terrain element on the tabletop.

BLACK PANTHER & KILLMONGER: Black Panther brings a powerful Leadership ability to the Wakanda Squad Affiliation. His speed and resilience makes him an excellent objective oriented character. Killmonger is a powerful close combat warrior who gets stronger as he takes down foes. His powerful Vibranium weapons to pierce even the thickest of opposing armor.

NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: Marvel Crisis Protocol is a miniatures game for 2 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. The game takes about 90 minutes to play.

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Crisis-Protocol-Panther-Killmonger/dp/B07ZG52Q2L/ref=asc_df_B07ZG52Q2L/?tag=&linkCode=df0&hvadid=385586961802&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=5298042922025144711&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9007284&hvtargid=pla-852551681668&ref=&adgrpid=78303637146&th=1

I don't know why Killmonger is the one with the panther statue. And don't anyone mention Prey. A No-Prize for those who remember who Prey is.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: THE COLLECTIBLE BLACK PANTHER - Marvel's Voices: Wakanda Forever #1
« Reply #395 on: January 17, 2023, 08:59:39 pm »
MARVEL'S VOICES: WAKANDA FOREVER #1 Sneak Peek Offers First Look At The Marvel Universe's LAST Black Panther

Marvel Comics has shared a first look at next month's Marvel's Voices: Wakanda Forever #1, and we get to see the last ever Black Panther in action along with various other heroes from the historic nation.

By Josh Wilding

The next edition of Marvel's Voices acclaimed anthology series, Marvel's Voices: Wakanda Forever #1 arrives in comic book stores next month. Honouring Black History Month, the comic book will feature five all-new stories spotlighting the iconic heroes of Wakanda as they are brought to life by an incredible lineup of Black creators, including fresh talent making their exciting Marvel Comics debuts.

Now, we have a sneak peek at the stories that await along with all four variant covers by Ken Lashley, Ejiwa "Edge" Ebenebe, Karen S. Darboe, and Afua Richardson.

"Ever since we first started bringing Marvelís Voices into our comics back in 2020," says Marvel Comics Editor-in-Chief C.B. Cebulski, "itís been so inspiring to see our stories grow and evolve, bringing up a fantastic lineup of new characters and creators."

"Looking ahead to 2023, weíre excited to expand the anthology series to broaden our focus on characters and families, giving our writers, editors, and readers more stories and more characters in the grand tradition of Marvel's Voices."

Here's a breakdown of the tales of myth, adventure, strife, and more that we can look forward to, with each of them expanding the inimitable world of Wakanda in fascinating new ways. Check out this sneak peek below and be sure to pick up Marvel's Voices: Wakanda Forever #1 when it arrives in comic book stores on February 15.

TíChallaís grandfather, Azzuri, learns a lesson as a teenager that will have a dramatic impact on Wakandaís present in a moving story by writer Adam Serwer (Wakanda) and Marvel Studios storyboard artist Todd Harris!

Itís the debut of the LAST Black Panther in the far future of Wakanda in a revelatory tale written and drawn by Juni Ba (Black Panther)

TíChalla must grapple with a crisis of faith and goes to surprising lengths to get through it in a thrilling tale by writer Karama Horne, author of the recent Black Panther: Protectors of Wakanda book, and artist Alitha E. Martinez, known for her work on Black Panther and Miles Morales: Spider-Man

Learn what length Shuri will go to in order to protect Wakanda from a devastating attack from a dangerous new foe in an action-packed story by Murewa Ayodele and Dotun Akanda, the team behind the recently announced I Am Iron Man limited series

A new Dora Milaje trainee must accomplish one last thing to earn her place: defeat Okoye in combat! Witness this breathtaking battle in this story by Eisner Award-winning writer Sheena Howard and artist Marcus Williams (Tuskegee Heirs)
Plus all-new essays, interviews, and bonus material about all things Wakanda!

Check out the cover and variants for Marvel's Voices: Wakanda Forever #1 when it arrives in comic book stores on February 15.

https://comicbookmovie.com/comics/marvel-comics/marvels-voices-wakanda-forever-1-sneak-peek-offers-first-look-at-the-marvel-universes-last-black-panther-a198881#gs.mxjc8o

« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 09:14:04 pm by Ture »

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 24, 2023, 06:51:51 am »
Marcus Williams art is the only thing that is interesting to me.

I am SO SICK of every character showing up in the franchise being able to have action packed adventures or being shown as rising up whilst T'Challa has (yet again) a crisis of faith or some other nonsense that results in him hanging his head low and needing to "learn" or be "taught" the latest half baked Lesson by a writer who neither understands nor cares about the character T'Challa.

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 24, 2023, 08:50:31 am »

I am SO SICK of every character showing up in the franchise being able to have action packed adventures or being shown as rising up whilst T'Challa has (yet again) a crisis of faith or some other nonsense that results in him hanging his head low and needing to "learn" or be "taught" the latest half baked Lesson by a writer who neither understands nor cares about the character T'Challa.

Agreed about having to learn a lesson, and that's why I don't plan on buying this issue.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #398 on: January 24, 2023, 04:46:52 pm »

Agreed about having to learn a lesson, and that's why I don't plan on buying this issue.

I learned my lesson since wrongly holding out hope for TurnCoates during his first 3-4 books in his first year of writing T'Challa.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #399 on: January 24, 2023, 06:25:21 pm »

While I may read the first one or two issues of Eve Ewing's Black Panther, it is done with no expectations and thus the absence of disappointment. The writing is on the wall. If Redjack with his pedigree and resume can't get an invite to write an ongoing Black Panther series then the A.G.E.N.D.A. remains in full effect.

And that effect is minimal as is being proven in film and comics that this is T'Challa the Black Panther's franchise. Built for him, by him and despite efforts to the contrary supportive of him. All efforts to degrade the T'Challa merely reflect poorly on the writers, artist, editors, producers and director.

Given Lee, Gillis, Priest, Hudlin, McDuffie, Liss, Aaron (on a good day) vs McGregor, Kirby, Maberry, Aaron (on a bad day), Hickman, Coates, Gay and Ridley, its about time for T'Challa the Black Panther to get a good storyteller. Maybe concurrent with or after Eve Ewing, Redjack will get that call.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #400 on: January 27, 2023, 09:31:51 am »

While I may read the first one or two issues of Eve Ewing's Black Panther, it is done with no expectations and thus the absence of disappointment. The writing is on the wall. If Redjack with his pedigree and resume can't get an invite to write an ongoing Black Panther series then the A.G.E.N.D.A. remains in full effect.

And that effect is minimal as is being proven in film and comics that this is T'Challa the Black Panther's franchise. Built for him, by him and despite efforts to the contrary supportive of him. All efforts to degrade the T'Challa merely reflect poorly on the writers, artist, editors, producers and director.

Given Lee, Gillis, Priest, Hudlin, McDuffie, Liss, Aaron (on a good day) vs McGregor, Kirby, Maberry, Aaron (on a bad day), Hickman, Coates, Gay and Ridley, its about time for T'Challa the Black Panther to get a good storyteller. Maybe concurrent with or after Eve Ewing, Redjack will get that call.

As much as I fervently wish the same things for T'Challa as do you...I know that IF. BIIIG IF. Redjack gets a whiff of BP's main book? It'll be after the A.G.E.N.D.A. has run its course. After Coogler is no longer directing the BP franchise. After T'Challa Toussaint is established as THEE T'Challa, and one of The Black Panthers. Nightwing to Shuri's Batman. He will be PRINCE T'Challa.

With a truly competent writer who grasps and respects who T'Challa is? Exploring PRINCE T'CHALLA is a THRILLING opportunity. We MAY even get a look into how formidable T'Challa is WITHOUT his Black Panther powers...and that T'Challa is incredibly formidable, indeed. Without the HSH. Without Bast. T'Challa is still T'Challa, and he'll still beat 99% of the non-cosmic capes in the 616. Imo? Liss missed this dazzling opportunity, but I give him props for trying to tread such a path. Takes guts, vision. Creativity. Writing PRINCE T'Challa gives us the opportunity to right the many missteps and wrongs in McGregor's run, while keeping the amazing things he did.

Eve? Won't be that truly competent writer.

Instead. Eve? Will be the Eve of the REAL A.G.E.N.D.A. coming through. Queen Shuri The Black Panther. T'Challa denigrated and out of the picture. Shuri leading Wakanda back to its status as being the premier power on 616 Earth, punishing past and present interlopers. Avenging past wrongs. Shuri, Storm, Monica and Riri uniting in The Sisterhood of Screw T'Challa, Ebony Estrogen Runs This.Gay Ayo will be back, and Monica Riri or Shuri will have a White boyfriend. Or girlfriend. Or both. The problem isn't the gayness, or interracial relationship. The problem is the caustic, toxic, artificial interjection of any and every other dynamic except the positive hetero masculine hardcore ultracompetent unapologetic dominanting Black male in a loving, healthy relationship with his woman who is his complement...and he hers...in every regard.

In a not at all positive echo of the battle rap title of the former First Lady of The Ruff Riders [ and current wife of a White billionaire ] Eve and her title of "The Real Eve/of Destruction" ] the current scribe Eve Ewing is almost certainly the Eve of Destruction for T'Challa and strong Black men.

Let us hope against hope that my and our worries are completely and totally unfounded.

Btw Ture...what does A.G.E.N.D.A. stand for?
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #401 on: January 31, 2023, 06:17:03 pm »

As much as I fervently wish the same things for T'Challa as do you...I know that IF. BIIIG IF. Redjack gets a whiff of BP's main book? It'll be after the A.G.E.N.D.A. has run its course. After Coogler is no longer directing the BP franchise. After T'Challa Toussaint is established as THEE T'Challa, and one of The Black Panthers. Nightwing to Shuri's Batman. He will be PRINCE T'Challa.

With a truly competent writer who grasps and respects who T'Challa is? Exploring PRINCE T'CHALLA is a THRILLING opportunity. We MAY even get a look into how formidable T'Challa is WITHOUT his Black Panther powers...and that T'Challa is incredibly formidable, indeed. Without the HSH. Without Bast. T'Challa is still T'Challa, and he'll still beat 99% of the non-cosmic capes in the 616. Imo? Liss missed this dazzling opportunity, but I give him props for trying to tread such a path. Takes guts, vision. Creativity. Writing PRINCE T'Challa gives us the opportunity to right the many missteps and wrongs in McGregor's run, while keeping the amazing things he did.

Eve? Won't be that truly competent writer.

Instead. Eve? Will be the Eve of the REAL A.G.E.N.D.A. coming through. Queen Shuri The Black Panther. T'Challa denigrated and out of the picture. Shuri leading Wakanda back to its status as being the premier power on 616 Earth, punishing past and present interlopers. Avenging past wrongs. Shuri, Storm, Monica and Riri uniting in The Sisterhood of Screw T'Challa, Ebony Estrogen Runs This.Gay Ayo will be back, and Monica Riri or Shuri will have a White boyfriend. Or girlfriend. Or both. The problem isn't the gayness, or interracial relationship. The problem is the caustic, toxic, artificial interjection of any and every other dynamic except the positive hetero masculine hardcore ultracompetent unapologetic dominanting Black male in a loving, healthy relationship with his woman who is his complement...and he hers...in every regard.

In a not at all positive echo of the battle rap title of the former First Lady of The Ruff Riders [ and current wife of a White billionaire ] Eve and her title of "The Real Eve/of Destruction" ] the current scribe Eve Ewing is almost certainly the Eve of Destruction for T'Challa and strong Black men.

Let us hope against hope that my and our worries are completely and totally unfounded.

Btw Ture...what does A.G.E.N.D.A. stand for?

A.G.E.N.D.A. was not a true acronym the first times I used it as I didn't give definitions to the letters, I just wrote them all in capitals. Then I thought it would look more imposing as an acronym and wrote it as such with the intent to come up with a meaning later. Much later I came up with Abstractions Granting Enmity (which) Normalizes (the) Denial (of) Afrakanity and Aggressive Generalizations Egregiously Normalizing the Defamation of Afrakans. I applied the A.G.E.N.D.A. to the events occurring in and around T'Challa the Black Panther specifically while understanding the AGENDA was applicable in general to other characters and franchises.

Online CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 03, 2023, 02:05:33 am »
Wakanda #5 is probably the best comic related content in the past few years.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."