Author Topic: Ultron  (Read 18707 times)

Offline Marvelous

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • PhotograFX
Re: Ultron
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2012, 01:28:44 am »
OMG, Are you guys going off the freaking COVER?!?!  lol

Actually we are talking about the article.

article? Link?

The article Marvelous posted on page one.  It the one that points out that Ultron wins and when someone suggested Marvel Man.

I see it now Kip, I didn't even see Cap's shield broken.

As for speculations and deaths, some of it could be an alt timeline with Ultron as the villian.  I'm gonna wait on the issues to come out.  See y'all then!   ;D

"2. IF YOU DON'T READ THE BOOK BUT ARE WILLING TO ARGUE ABOUT IT EITHER YOU ARE:
a) An idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.
b) A liar who is a fan who can't admit it to himself or others."

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2012, 01:20:50 pm »
Would you rather writers who are unispired by the character to make him the center of their stories?

At this point what is the difference, why add or include him in the story in the first place, just to have him get his head knocked off? That's uninspired, yet they keep doing it. Why? leave him out of the story then. A lot of comics are uninspired because writers are fanboys, writing fan-fiction mostly. That scan was pretty uninspiring, underwhelming showing to me. At least Hulk when down fighting...T'challa?

A "inspired" Hawkeye shooting a freaking arrow at Ultron is beyond stupid, just as dumb as AvX when he shot Dark Phoenix Cyclops, it doesn't make sense.  I can't even began to suspend my disbelief of that sort of crap.

It's funny how you have Thor fans, BP fans etc...begging Brevoort to keep characters out of this event. lmao.

COSIGN!!
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Seven

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Haters gonna hate
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2012, 12:31:37 pm »
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=42378

Essentially what S.I and I were saying in this thread. Dude simply choose to chump out T'challa once again. Notice, Cap, Namor, Wolverine, etc...are still alive or there...T'challa gets taken out by shrapnel? smh

Offline Marvelous

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • PhotograFX
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2012, 01:20:24 pm »
Hey now, he could be unconscious, or just restin!  ;)

"2. IF YOU DON'T READ THE BOOK BUT ARE WILLING TO ARGUE ABOUT IT EITHER YOU ARE:
a) An idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.
b) A liar who is a fan who can't admit it to himself or others."

Offline Seven

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Haters gonna hate
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2012, 01:45:08 pm »

sigh...He's a part of the event. I just wished he wasn't...unless he was going to actually have a role...maybe NA has a tie-in where he is running around.

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2012, 04:15:04 pm »

sigh...He's a part of the event. I just wished he wasn't...unless he was going to actually have a role...maybe NA has a tie-in where he is running around.

On the other hand, not showing up at all says that BP is so unimportant that he gets killed off panel and totally ignored.  (If this story is what they are suggesting, he is still dead even if he doesn't show up.)

Offline Seven

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Haters gonna hate
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2012, 07:50:51 pm »

On the other hand, not showing up at all says that BP is so unimportant that he gets killed off panel and totally ignored.  (If this story is what they are suggesting, he is still dead even if he doesn't show up.)

I don't know. That doesn't have to be the case with NA. This story it based in NY and Ironman isn't dead either...he's in space. T'challa is jumping realities...so he doesn't really have to be there at all and he might as well died off panel and totally ignored...being killed that way is practically the same freaking thing...yet Hawkeye with a bow and arrows is A-ok, we see that these other heroes are fighting...so there is no reason why T'challa should get knocked off.

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2012, 01:35:37 pm »
I don't know. That doesn't have to be the case with NA. This story it based in NY and Ironman isn't dead either...he's in space. T'challa is jumping realities...so he doesn't really have to be there at all and he might as well died off panel and totally ignored...being killed that way is practically the same freaking thing...yet Hawkeye with a bow and arrows is A-ok, we see that these other heroes are fighting...so there is no reason why T'challa should get knocked off.

I kind of get the impression this story predates NA storyline. 

But I do need to clairfy; BP shouldn't die that way.  Him dying, I don't have a problem with; but if I was to draw that seen, he would have died saving the other guy (Hawkeye?) from being crushed.

Offline Seven

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Haters gonna hate
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2012, 05:04:48 pm »

I kind of get the impression this story predates NA storyline. 

But I do need to clairfy; BP shouldn't die that way.  Him dying, I don't have a problem with; but if I was to draw that seen, he would have died saving the other guy (Hawkeye?) from being crushed.

Bingo...that's part of the issue. He dies in a extremely lame and dismissive way. Maybe it does predate NA, or whatever...still doesn't make sense. If it predates NA, T'challa would not be in NYC, just to get knocked off...there is a bigger threat he would be focused on.

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2012, 09:32:11 pm »
Meh, I'm not too interested T'Challa or no T'Challa. It feels like something that was delayed to death and now coming about.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2012, 05:29:23 pm »
Meh, I'm not too interested T'Challa or no T'Challa. It feels like something that was delayed to death and now coming about.

I see where you're coming from there...it DOES seem delayed to death to me, too. But I swear...this is right up TChalla's alley. He should be all over this. I mean, he could really SHINE here. And before NA? That means non-King of the Dead, pre-Doomwar, badass CJP+RH TChalla. This is right in his wheel house. Swear to God. Besides that? Not ONE character of color survives to fight the good fight in Ultron. Christ A'mighty. Not Blade. Not Ororo. Not Bishop. Not Luke Cage. Not even the allegedly invulnerable new Power Man that Iron Fist teamed up with in his miniseries after the unceremonious canceling of THE IMMORTAL IRON FIST [ which was a DOPE book, btw ]. Not Shang-Chi. No. Body. Of. Color. No women.

What's that tell you.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw