Author Topic: Doomwar #4 Preview  (Read 13751 times)

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Doomwar #4 Preview
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2010, 07:37:02 pm »
Yeah, But I am always right.  :D

No, I thought we had all agreed that I am  ;)

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2010, 08:38:31 pm »
Yeah, But I am always right.  :D

I disagree... ;D
Pull List

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2010, 03:00:46 am »
<< Princesa:Quote from: KIP LEWIS on Yesterday at 07:35:19 PMYeah, But I am always right.  :DNo, I thought we had all agreed that I am  ;)>>

Only when you agree with me, then you're always right.   ;)

And 4sake, you are allowed to disagree;  I mean, it makes you wrong, but you're allowed.  GRIN

(Hmmm, how many more posts can we carry this "joke?")

Offline Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2010, 03:44:38 pm »
Your all wrong.  8)
"You're gonna go out, and look, for, a job. The word today is...'job'. Jay Oh Bee...y'hear me?"

Offline Seven

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Haters gonna hate
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2010, 05:14:20 pm »
<<Nope...they jumped off after Hudlin and Lashley left...AND Shuri became the Black Panther.>>

Except 1-6 is Shuri's origin so blaming her for a drop off may be emphazing the wrong thing.  It may have much more to do with the new writer and artist than Shuri.

If RH and KL stayed on BP and the sales dropped, then you could blame Shuri, but it was obvious early on that Shuri was the new BP and it didn't hurt those sales.

I don't think JM's Shuri and RH are the same "character".  I think JM took her in a completely different direction than where Reggie was leading her, number one being science vs magic.  Reggie's version was embracing "magic" by the end of her origin; JM turned her into a tech head who had other people doing the work. and he made T'challa the mystic.  He got it backwards.

The thing I am saying is the Hudlin arc was only Dark Reign for 3 issues...after Shuri took over....issue 7 stared downward.

Also Aaron's SI Arc did not out sale Hudlin's DoTS. but it was a classic Panther story...